main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Flight of the Jedi Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by DarthIshtar, Sep 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Well, I WAS here, but I have to go eat.

2. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Hmmm. I'll assume everyone'll visit here at some point, and post my ideas.

The Clanya/Mcily/Rieekan group meets up with the other (Neon's) group. They do something (find a nice peaceful planet somewherre . . . no? Oh, well, too much to ask for, anyway . . .) until they finally get together with the Jacinta/Sial group, and all of them follow a hot tip and meet up with the fledging rebellion (I like that phrase, in case you hadn't noticed). Rieekan joins them, and they discover that Obi is a rebel, and perhaps become rebels themselves, except that their Jedi-ness uts the rebellion at risk so they run off again, and we figure it out from there.

Any other suggestions?

3. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Yes. I agree with your thing about the "fledgling rebellion". I think that Obi-Wan should be getting the rebellion started, diguising his presence, and 20 Jedi would be a dead giveaway, so we have to leave again.

Anyhoo, I also think that Sial and Jacinta are lead to Coruscant, ready for the trial, and during such, something causes confusion, and they meet a undercover rebellion person, who takes them away to the meeting place of the rebellion, Jacinta and Sial tell their padawans where they are, and they meet up again.

Bad idea? If it is, I'm sorry, I'm just brainstorming. What do you guys think?

4. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    Yea! A good idea! I wasn't sure how to get them back together again, and that makes a lot of sense. Maybe we can have someone like Mon Mothma or something like that rescue and spirit them away.
    I like.

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I think that's a viable option in terms of theory, but in terms of logic, it wouldn't quite work. Once on Coruscant, because they're political prisoners and enemies of the state and (as I'm going to show) everyone is out for their blood, they'll be under tight security. It'll be easier to smuggle the Alliance to them than vice-versa. Like maybe their lawyer is a sympathizer and part of the defense team is a Rebel agent, so they get in contact with the Alliance that way, but they have to bide their time because escape now would be suicide. And Jacinta, what was your idea for Jacinta and the blindness? I just want to know, in case I like it better and want to change the story, though we may be confusing people.

6. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Oh, it was just going to be a later on thing.

I was going to say that later on they get her to a healer, but they cannot fix it completely, so she remains blind in the left eye forever. I don't mind, thought it would be a good twist, make it kind of interesting, you know, show that everything doesn't always work out perfectly, just like in real life. I also thought taht later on in the story, if they ever need someone to sneak up on them, one of the characters having a blind spot would be helpful.

I just thought it would be nice to have a solemn note, but that's ok. You know, make sure it doesn't sound like a fairy tale where the bad guys can do what they want, but in the end, they never hurt the heroes for good.

7. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    I also thought that meeting the emperor and having to deal with all that when she was blind would be kinda of exciting too, and then no Jedi would have ever seen the emporer before Luke.

8. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    We just need to decide on something. I'll let you guys figure out the trial and that whole thing. What do you want the rest of us to do? Meet up, then find the rebellion?

And are we really leving Clanya? Or do you want another dramatic rescue?

9. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    I believe we shoudl meet up and find rebellion. Leaving Clanya is up to Mayo.

10. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    Hear that, Mayo? Clanya's yours, but I need to know whether to include her before I can write more. Please PM with your answer!

11. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    On bringing back the ship and Mcily/Rieeken/Jelena group back together. Since Asa is connected to his Mother, I would say that she could contact him and he could tell Alex or someone where they were going and meet them there.

12. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    Wait, so Asa is Alex's son? Isn't he too little to send words through the Force, or even establish more than a feelings-related relationship?

13. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Asa is Jelena's son. I wouldn't know about the link, Jelena is a Gray Side adapt and she may have taught him a few advanced tecnics. But it is just a suggestion.

14. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    I think it's a good suggetion. Then master talk to padawan's, everyone's together agan!

15. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    Yea! It all works out!

16. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Gray Side adapt? Is that adept?

17. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    Okeydokey, just upping this to make it easier to find.

18. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Thank heavens. Now, we need to discuss a few things. Like Mayo's concern about where is everyone (in the story as well as the thread) and where to go next. I told her to get her writing butt back to the subject of the fleeing jedi, since me and Cin can't carry the entire plotline and not everything can be wrapped up in people reacting to it. The fledling rebellion subplot is going well. We need to decide what to do with Clanya. Me and Cin have been conversing elsewhere...

19. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    My "writing butt"? Sweet Kaki.

Ok if you want me to post on Freedom and the rest I will. I'll have to warn you though I don't know where everyone is.

I go now to post.

20. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    To avoid confusion, I' going to post where everyone is.

The Freedom, etc. group just arrived on Almania, where Jelena, Mcily, and Rieekan ran into the Rebellion. Obi-Wan is in an unkown location, but the Rebellion seems to know where. Garm Bel Iblis just arrived on Coruscant.

Jacinta, Sial, and Clanya are on Coruscant, in the custody of their lawyer, who seems to be a rebel sympathizer.

Did that cover everyone? If I missed somebody, please post. We should keep an updated locations list on this planning thread at all times, if possible. Just to avoid confusion.

21. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Clanya's in the custody of Vader and Genicon, on Coruscant, but not under Lian's custody.

22. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Guys, can I PLEASE show where Obi is?

Cause, I don't know, I think it's really fun to show there relationship, which I will go more into when they get together. Anyway, does anyone mind, cause I had this realoly cool idea on how to show him.

23. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Yes, please!

And Clanya's next on the stand; she's supposed to be betraying them by talking about their violations of the Setarin Resolution, but she's going to be defying the Empire. ]:D

24. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    Okeydokey, then.

New location update:
    Sial and Jacinta are on trial on Coruscant, under Lian's custody. Clanya is also on Coruscant, but in the custody of Vader and Genicon. Garm Bel Iblis is on Coruscant, but we don't know what he's doing there.

Mcily, Rieekan, Mon Mothma, Bail Organa, and Obi-Wan are on Almania in teh firstr Rebel base, along with Jelena and Asa, and the rest of the crowd.

I do believe that's everyone. Interesting how they've basically come together, isn't it? :) Again, if I missed anyone, please post their location. And if you move someone, post it here. That way we can reduce confusion.

25. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, Garm is on his way to watch the trial and try to help on Coruscant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.