main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Flight of the Jedi(Written during Jedi massacre.Please join!)SIAL DIED,+ everyone is together again!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jacinta_Kenobi, Sep 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Well, Dari is gone, so I guess it's up to me to kill her character and get this on it's feet! Here goes!

Oh, BTW, post 900!!!!
    Sial sighed as she followed the guards down the hall. Suddenly, out of nowhere, blaster bolts rang through the hall, their red light filling her vision. Out of instinct, and half because she couldn?t stop herself, she fell to the ground and lay still. She heard four thumps as, one by one, the troopers fell heavily to the ground, Then she felt hands at her armpits, lifting her up.

?Relax...it?s alright. You don?t have to fight anymore.? Said an unfamiliar voice. Sial tensed a bit.

?The tribunal has sent out orders to kill you now. Apparently, something must have frightened them, and they want to dispose of you as quickly as possible. So we?re out of here.? The voice continued. ?Azer Balen is getting Jacinta. I?m Garm Bel Iblis, by the way.? He said.

?I?d say I was pleased to meet you, but somehow, I can?t muster it.? Sial mumbled sarcastically, getting a laugh out of Garm.

?We?re going to get you out of here. You can rest now.? Garm said, and an arm went beneath her knees as a hypo pressed to her neck and she fell into oblivion.
    Jacinta woke in her cell to a voice. ?Jacinta? It?s Balen.? Came a voice through the darkness.

?Yeah. Can we have the lights?? Jacinta asked slowly.

?No. It?s too dangerous. You?re death has been ordered.? Balen said.

?WHAT?? Jacinta sat up, completely awake.

?Something spooked them, and they decided to forget this ?legal business? and execute you.? Balen said, and she heard footsteps as he neared her bunk.

Jacinta snorted as Balen helped her off the bunk. ?So what are we doing??

?We?re getting out of here.? Balen said, then she felt a something against her neck and there was darkness.
    Balen and Garm met in the hallway, both carrying a precious burden. They began conversing in low tones when there was a groaning.

?What? They should be out for another two hours at least!? Garm declared.

Balen smirked. ?You don?t know these two too well.? He said, as Jacinta blinked and opened her eyes.

?Wha?Sial?Where is Sial?? Jacinta asked as her thoughts returned to her.

?Right here.? Sial mumbled as she came to.

Jacinta breathed a sigh of relief as tears brimmed in her eyes and she moved closer to the other. ?I thought??

?I know?But I never made it.? Sial said, referring to the emporer.

?This is an escape, you two.? Balen said as he helped Jacinta to her feet and Garm lifted Sial. ?We have a ship waiting, but the alarm is up, so it won?t be easy.?

?Of course.? Jacinta smirked.
    Garm peeked around the corner, then waved to Balen. They started across the hangar bay to the ship when troopers jumped out of all corners of the dark room and opened fire.

Garm looked around quickly, and knowing he couldn?t get his blaster out with Sial in his arms, ran for the ship. A blaster bolt came out of nowhere and buried itself in his right calf. He gave a short cry before crumpling, dropping Sial, and rolling a few feet further away as his momentum continued to work.

Jacinta looked up quickly, a cry tearing itself from her throat. ?SIAL!? She yelled.

She looked quickly at Garm and Sial, then to Balen. ?Get Garm, I?ll get Sial.? She said.

?Are you kidding?? Balen said.

?No!? Jacinta said, and started off. Her leg slowed her a bit, but she made good time.
    Balen shook his head and started towards Garm. Garm was trying to get to Sial, but Balen caught his attention, shaking his head, and nodded to Jacinta. Garm shoved his blaster in Sial?s direction, and started towards Balen and the ship.

They met halfway, and Balen, with a slow backward glance, helped Garm towards the ship.
    Jacinta tried to get to Sial, but their was no cover, and the shooting was intense. She struggled closer, and saw that Sial had caught Garm?s blaster, and found a box for cover.

She also heard the ship startin up, and looked back to see that they were on t

2. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    I'm here! Cry no more. Now all I have to do is write about Freedom and Clanya. Oh boy.

Well I do know that Clanya is going to stay on Coruscant for now. She will become a dark sider for now. Freedom is just gonna be Freedom.

3. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Mcily was walking down the hall with Carlist Rieekan when she felt a wave of nausea sweep over her. A scream of agony hit them a second later.

Mcily tossed an alarmed look in Rieekan's direction, then spun around and bolted toward the padawans' room. She knew that scream. It was the cry of someone who tasted death but was unharmed. She had released it herself.

The door opened ahead of her and Charylen burst out, tears streaming down her face and blinding her. In her grief she slammed right into Mcily.

"Sial!" she wailed, the shrill pain in her voice ripping through Mcily like a knife. She tightened her arms around the girl and held her close, trying to give her comfort through the touch of her hands.

It took several minutes before the intense rampage of emotions began to fade, leaving Charylen weeping, her face buried in Mcily's shoulder.

"Sial," she gasped, out of breath. "Sial . . ."

"Hush." Mcily rocked her back and forth. "Hush." She wanted to reassure the girl, tell her it would be all right, that the pain was over now and Charylen would get over it. But she knew it would never happen. "I know," she whispered.
    "I know."

Deza appeared in the door, her face pale with fear and relief. Mcily could tell by looking at her that Jacinta was still alive and well. "Come help your fellow padawan," Mcily commanded softly. "She needs you."

Deza hesitantly stepped forward, expecting resistance, but Charylen allowed herself to be led away. She was now eerily silent.

Mcily turned to see Rieekan watching. "Her Master is dead," she told him simply, the old, familiar ache rising in her heart. "She returned to the Force."

He nodded, obviously unsure of what to do. "Ah. I-- well, I'm sorry."

"There was nothing you could have done. Nothing anyone could have done," Mcily said flatly. "At least it's all over now. Sial will feel not more pain."

Mon Mothma's voice heralded her briskly. "Mcily! Carlist! They escaped! Come quickly, it's on the HoloNet right now!"

Mcily sighed and followed the leader of tehr Rebellion. Did the broadcasters know about Sial?

The answer was no. She watched footage of the fleeing ship over and over again, her eyes scanning the pad below it. Finally, on the last shot, she saw the pitiful pile of clothing, stained a dark red from Sial's blood. The body was gone.

"Who was that?" Mon Mothma asked sharply, staring.

"That was Jedi Master Sial Delar," Mcily whispered. "She is gone."

4. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ooh, good post Mcily!

Hm...I'll post tonight....

5. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Hi, back. Excellent posts, Jacinta and Mcily! Sorry for disappering again. I'll post soon, but first, does anyone know where Jelena, Alex, and Asa are? If no one does, then I guess I'll have them at the Rebel base.

6. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    They are at the rebel base Neon, so go ahead. It's ok that you disappeared, I'm just glad you're back!
    Jacinta sank deep into meditation, needing to come to terms with Sial's death. Her mind was raging, and she needed to calm down. She sighed and reached further into the force. Deza needed her. Tosh and Katya needed her. And now, Charylen needed her.

Jacinta stifled a groan, not liking how much responsibility that felt like in the state she was currently in. This must have been what Obi-Wan had been going through, only his was ten time worse, because it blamed it on himself.

Jacinta blamed herself a little for not gettin to Sial sooner, for many things, but deep down somewhere, she understood that it wasn't her fault. Obi-Wan hadn't achieved that yet.

Jacinta wondered if he ever would.

She shook her head, coming out of her meditation as she heard footsteps and the door sliding open. She opened her eyes to see Balen standing in the open doorway, giving her a queer, sorrowful look. There waas something else there...but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"We're coming out of hyperspace. You should be strapped in up here with us." Balen said slowly, not wanting to upset Jacinta.

Jacinta nodded, and stood like a zonbie and followed him out. Balen's eyes were worried. Jacinta had been through so much. They had both been through so much.

But as he had overheard Darth Vader say once, it was survivor's guilt that was really the killer.

Jacinta sat and stared out the window, her eyes seeming to have lost their color, but the meditation had added purpose to the sorrow behind them. She strapped in as did Balen.
    A few minutes later, the ship landed softly. Jacinta stood and followed Garm and Balen down the ramp.

Immediately, healers surrounded her. One of the gasped, and she heard, "She looks like the living dead!"

"Well you saw what they did to her and the other!" Replied another paramedic.

"Where is the other one?" Asked an older male of Balen.

"She was killed on the way out. Kenobi's the only one who made it." Balen answered softly.

Questions assaulted Jacinta. "Miss Kenobi, can you hear me on this side?" "Miss Kenobi, does it hurt when I bend your knee this way?" "Miss Kenobi, how many fingers do you see?" "Miss Kenobi, can you feel me pressing here?"

And above that, the healers were talking to each other. "She shouldn't be walking.....several fractures....right leg....old wound....left hand crushed....at least three broken ribs....don't trust her to remain stable....get her....bacta tank.....possible..."

Jacinta blinked, looking from healer to healer. "Wait, wait.....STOP! STOP IT!" It was too much. Jacinta pulled away from their arms and fled.

She ran into the building, ignoring the glances she got when people saw how frail she was and the yells behind her as the paramedics tried to catch up.

She burst into a room and slammed the door. The paramedics ran past, and Jacinta turned with a sigh of relief to find a place to sit.

And came face to face Charylen.
    I'll finish this late tonight or tomorrow, I have to go.

Sorry!

7. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Here's the post about Clanya.

Clanya lied on her cot in the small cell that was now the only home she had ever truly known. At the back of her mind memories fought to free themselves, but the walls Vader had built up prevented them from coming forth.

Suddenly a name flew into her vision. And disappeared just as suddenly.

She rolled onto her side and faced the wall. Her body was tired and yet sleep would not come to her. Only the fleeting name.

After a while she slipped into unconsciousness. It was a fitful sleep though. Memories assaulted her mind. A young woman. Their talk of families in the cockpit of a private spacecraft. A group of young people. Firing in a crowd. Her arrival into Vaders custody. The tortures she endured there.

Suddenly she snapped out of it. Her eyes snapped open to find Vader standing over her. She lay on the floor of the small cell, her blanket was tangled about her.

?What troubles you?? Vader asked.

I don?t know? Clanya replied quietly. She climbed back onto the cot and wiped at wetness on her face. Bringing her hand away from her face she saw tears.

Vader stepped forward. **This is the time** he thought to himself. He extended his hand. ?Join me? he stated.

Clanya rocked back and forth as she brought heer knees up to her chest. **Join him. Become the soldier you were made to be. The others are traitors. Scum. Cowards.** She shook her head violently trying to clear it.

Suddenly a name screamed out in her mind.

?Jacinta!? she screamed. She started to convulse. Vader stepped to her side.

?Get away from me Vader!? Clanya yelled. ?I?ll never join you. Just kill me, or let me go?.

?I shall not do either. You WILL join the Empire? Vader said. ?This is your home?.

?No? Clanya stated quietly ?I won?t. My home is with the Jedi. Not you or the Empire. After what you did to me.?

?Then we will decide for you? Vader said. He then turned and left Clanya to her sobs of frustration.

8. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    up

Great posts, you all! I'll let Jacinta chat with Charylen, then bring Mcily in to talk with her. Or you can, Abby

9. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    You do it, Emma.
    Jacinta took one look at the padawan, and, unable to face her, turned for the door.

"Wait!" Charylen called.

Jacinta winced and turned slowly.

Charylen stood slowly, her knees quivering slightly, and gave a half bow. "Master Kenobi. Could I speak with you?" She said formerly.

Jacinta took one look at the padawan with her head bowed slightly, and gave a short cry, running over and folding Charylen into a hug.

"I'm sorry...." She sobbed. "Sial..."

"Yes. I felt it." Charylen said, her eyes misting, as she hugged Jacinta back.

"I'm so sorry!" Jacinta mumbled.

"Why?" Charylen asked.

Jacinta pulled away, grabbing the corner of her sleeve and wiping her eyes.

"Because I was unable to protect her." Jacinta said.

Charylen gave a sad smile, and reached for Jacinta's hands. "If anyone could have, you could, Master Kenobi."

"Please, Jacinta. And you overestimate me." Jacinta mumbled.

"Jacinta. My master would never have been friends with someone weak!" Charylen continued, one tear trickling down her cheek.

"How did you know we were friends?" Jacinta asked, bringing her head up to look at Charylen.

"I'm her padawan. I can tell." Charylen said.

"Your master was one of the greatest Jedi it has been my pleasure to know. And from what I see of you, you must be the same. You hold yourself well, like a Jedi, while I bawl my eyes out!" Jacinta said, giving a broken, cruel laugh.

Charylen shook her head. "I am crying as well. But I have had time to come to terms with it. I have had good friends to help. You have been injured on a ship, confused and unable to deal with it. But you will, in time, as I have. Know that my heart has a irreparable hole, but I will learn to live with it. As wil you." Charylen said, her eyes firm.

"I bet you are thirsty." Charylen said, seeming to know Jacinta wasn't ready for a healer, and went to get a cold glass of water. She handed it to Jacinta, who accepted it gratefully.

"Did my master...how did she die?" Charylen said a bit nervously.

Jacinta swallowed and took a deep breath.

"She died protecting us. As always." Jacinta said.

"Thank you. I....I would like to go to my room, Master Kenobi." Charylen said as she began to cry again.

"Of course, but it's Jacinta." Jacinta said, wagging a finger.

"Jacinta." Charylen said, leaving.

Jacinta sat in silence, sipping the water, and thinking of how selfish it was to sit here and not find her padawan when the door opened.
    Go ahead, Emma.

10. young_mara

young_mara Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2001
    I left hanging off here and I just thought of a crazy idea to give this thread, the first RR I was involved in a good funeral.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.