main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Flights

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by DarthBreezy, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattDoc

MattDoc Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 10, 2009
    I could only get the $49 from RDU to Orlando for one way, not both for the times I wanted. Glad I booked way back though because prices have gone up and the desirable times are starting to sell out.

2. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    I booked July 25th. On the 24th they were $123. I see they're now $159. The nice thing about Southwest is you can get a credit if your ticket price goes down. You have to use it within a year but I fly frequently enough to use the credit.

I see you're from Raleigh. Hi neighbor. I also saw your picture on Rebelscum. I have that same @-@ t-shirt! :)

3. MattDoc

MattDoc Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 10, 2009
    Yeah. I've been keeping an eye on the rates just in case. And yes, the @@ shirt gets a lot of comments!

4. Zepherous

Zepherous Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2010
    I have never seen prices like that. I must severely overpay for my airline tickets every time I go. The difference in distance must really have something to do with it.

5. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    I can almost always get a great fare on Southwest. I usually end up with a fare of $49 or $59 one way when I fly to Florida. I flew SW to San Diego to start my C4 trip and found a fare cross country for $109. I flew back from Vegas for $99.

6. Zepherous

Zepherous Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2010
    We paid 400$ per person, round trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.