Flyer campaign. Again with the wanting of the feedback...

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by hyperspace_police, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    OK. Here's the other thing I had thought of.

I like the cards that some of us carry around to give out.
    (Which I am out of right now)
    But, I was also thinking about making up a flyer and posting them around.

Places like:
    Barnes and Noble community board,
    Hastings
    Game Stores

Possibly on Wal Mart Boards?

Maybe we could have some kind of Anniversary of Sith (One year later) type event?

Or something like that to post on the boards and then, if they visit the boards they'll get the info on the event.

I might be crazy.

But, I know that I keep bumping into people who don't know we're in the state.

And since we have members that represent many fan groups...It's just a thought...

Let me know what you think and I'll move on with this idea?

2. Korvyn Jedi Knight

star 1
    It sounds good. I really like the idea behind it since i too meet people all the time that didn't know Ark. has a fan force.
  3. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    I think it is a great idea, especially if we have an event we are pushing. Memphis even put ads in the paper, but I don't think they got much use out of it. ...although, I was never under the impression that any of my flyers for game night worked. I don't think anyone ever showed up that wasn't contacted directly by us or a normal customer of Kevin's shop.
  4. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Well, I figure a few copies doesn't add to much expense....

And it's worth a try?

Don't ya think??
  5. VADER312 Jedi Knight

star 1
    THOSE LOCATIONS SEEM FINE BUT I WOULD NOT DO MORE THAN THAT. AS YOUR PROBALLY NOT LOOKING FOR FOLKS THAT POST ONCE OR TWICE AND NEVER COME BACK. I REALLY THINK THE PUBLIC EVENTS IN ARMOR (COSTUME) ARE GONNA BE THE BEST HELP. THIS SPARKS IN THE PARKS THING= LOTS OF PEOPLE. FOLKS WILL ASK WHATS IT ALL ABOUT AND OTHER FOLKS WILL GO HOME AND TELL THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY THE AMAZING THING THEY SAW. THE WORD WILL GET OUT AND THE HARDCORE FANS WILL FIND THIS PLACE.

YES..A WISE MAN ONCE SAID THAT....

WHEN I HEARD ABOUT THIS PLACE AND THE 501ST ETC I WENT ON THE JEDI SEARCH TO FIND THEM AND HERE I AM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.