Flyers for C2

Discussion in 'Detroit, MI' started by TheHuntressDiana, Mar 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    This was posted in the main MidWest forum & I already thanked him for us. So I say we get cracking on a flyer. :D

Posted By: Incom4
    Date Posted: 3/12 5:22am
    Subject: RE: Fan Tables at Celebration II
    I talked to Mary Franklin from LFL yesterday and she will be making the announcement on who will have a fan table sometime next week.

If the Indy Knights do get a table we will have a spot on it for other Midwest FF chapters to put fliers out for their group.
    -----signature-----
    Indy Knights President
    http://www.Indyknights.com
    CU@CII[/quote]

2. FearAndBullets Jedi Knight

star 1
    we just need everyone to pick logo and if you want me to build it, just give me the pertinent info.
  3. Idgie Jedi Master

star 4
    Seems like we wouldn't need a whole lot of information on the flyer:eek:ur group's name(obviously),a brief description of what our group is/does,and maybe a web address,either this group or the yahoo page.

Anything else?

I'm willing to defer to you guys on the creation of the flyer,since computers really aren't my area of knowledge anyhow.
  4. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, I used two of F&B's logos to make up some basic flyers.

I'll upload them to the Yahoo Group in the file section. Let me know what you think there.

-Bianca
  5. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    There are 2 basic versions of the flyer. And then each one is shown with all the text centered and also flushed-right.

I also found some cute little R2 bullet points so I used them.

Hopefully, what's on the flyer is simple enough without being too cluttered.

Again, ideas on what should be on there and what you don't like on there are wanted. I racked my brain for an hour and changed the text many times. So don't be surprised if the text reads a bit funny. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.