main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Flying Solo-post LotF AU (K/J, A/T, J/TK) Jaina in an AU where LotF never happened - A/N 7/14

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediXManSerenaKenobi, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediXManSerenaKenobi

JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 27, 2007
    MarasFire: No problem, don't worry about it! I've actually been going through that kind of a phase, too... but thank you for taking the time to read the chapter!! Glad you liked it. Your comment about Riley punching people with her ring made me laugh - thank you!

- Serena

2. DanaeMariSkywalker

DanaeMariSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2006
    Great chapters. I love Jaina and Kyp. They're so cool together in this. :D Poor Allana! She's back in the middle of things again. I wonder what's going to happen now. How is Jaina going to deal with this? Will Caedus find out his daughter made it too? Will Jacen and Tenel Ka find out who Allana really is? So many questions. So many answers. [face_dancing]

~DanaeMariSkywalker

3. JediXManSerenaKenobi

JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 27, 2007
    Thanks, Danae! Glad you like Jaina and Kyp. Thanks for reading!

Sorry for the lousy lack of updates - and not just in this story, everyone! Life, it seems, has decided to throw me a little curveball and make me very busy. Writing new, long chapters is difficult right now, but this and my other stories are NOT on hiatus. Thanks for waiting! Love you all!

- Serena

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.