Follow me or else!!

Discussion in 'Southern Nevada, NV' started by JediMasterRevan, Dec 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I'm leading a revolution and I hearby decree that we here in Henderson officially seceed from the Southern Nevada Fan Force. We will be making our own fan force in which you all are welcomed to join. So who's going to join me in the new Henderson Fan Force? BTW I'm not kidding.
  2. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I'll let you in on a little secret. We were the Henderson Fan Force, the Twin Suns Syndicate was the henderson fan force.....we combined with the Bothan Spy Net or whatever...which was the Las Vegas Fan Force. Our sum is greater than our parts. Basically the Las Vegas one realized how much cooler we were and started posting here instead of on the LV one and whala....the Southern Nevada Fan Force.
  3. JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I know that you used to be the Henderson Fan Force and I'm trying to relieve you all from the corruption that is the Southern Nevada Fan Force. I say that we separate from the Southern Nevada Fan Force and again create our own Henderson Fan Force that is above the meddling controversies that is the Southern Nevada Fan Force. Henderson people unite for the common good and join me at the new Henderson Fan Force where I can promise you there will be no Big Brother watching you!
  4. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
  5. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    meddling controversies????? wth?
  6. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
  7. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    What the flying frell are you talking about? Its the Southern Nevada fan force, we made it that way, we like it that way, and Im pretty sure everyone (except you) want's to keep it that way. :D
  8. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I tend to agree with Axia on this one....oh and by the by.....you're link in your sig don't work...you might wanna fix that.
  9. Inaen Jedi Knight

star 3
    .......I like my big brother.....
  10. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    i dont have a big brother. and yeah! what axia said is totally true!

dude, if all your here for is starting flame wars, then totally get lost man. everyone who is a member of this board is here because they want to be. if you want to argue with someone, go see your mom.
  11. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Go see your mom....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
  12. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
  13. KleptoKlown Jedi Knight

star 2
    My big brother is a Marine in Iraq... I like him, he's cool.
  14. JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I hope you all have fun in this community that is based off of fear, hate, and revenge.
  15. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm confused on what you're talking about
  16. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    fear, hate, revenge...

HEY! WE'RE THE SITH! SWEEEET!!!
  17. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well, we are headed by THE EMPEROR, but to say we're Sith... it might be pushing it.
  18. Inaen Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think im gonna call my cousin Jay on this guy....

Ive been reading all these comments hes been making to those i call my friends on this board. I think its time this guys IP was banned.

JediMasterRevan, I hope for your sake you have a change of personality real soon. for if I dont see this change Im gonna see about banning your IP.

Consider this your 1st of 1 warnings.
  19. JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Ban me for what? Can you tell me that?
  20. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    flaming is against the rules, dude. i don't know how long you've been using the internet, but that is standard policy everywhere.
  21. Inaen Jedi Knight

star 3
    i believe you will find your answer in this following post under the link terms of service on the right side of the menu bar above and this is a quote:
    RULES OF CONDUCT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User agrees not to post material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, misleading, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, that otherwise violates any law, or that encourages conduct constituting a criminal offense. In compliance with the Federal Trade Commission's Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), you must be at least 13 years of age to use this system. Also, as a general guideline, all users here should respect one another's opinions and beliefs. User also agrees not to post spoilers regarding the upcoming Star Wars prequel in any forum outside of those specifically labelled as allowing spoilers (this includes posting spoilers of any type in your profile and signature). This applies to private messages as well.

User agrees not to post any material that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner(s) of said copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. User agrees not to use nicknames that might be deemed abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise inappropriate. User agrees not to use nicknames that might mislead other Users. This includes, but is not limited to, using nicknames that impersonate developers or other users.

For answers to most questions, please see the Informational Threads forum.

Also, we encourage all new users to visit the Welcome Forum.
    --------------------------
    ------------------------

in various posts including in this thread you have been rude toward other posters, you have insulted others, you have posted spoilers in the form of your avatar, and finally you have attempted to divide the SNFF.

Im sure there are other things i have not mentioned but lastly you have brought the overall quality of this board down from where it was before you came on board.

So, if you have a problem with what i have quoted above, i suggest you file a complaint. I am sure your complaint will find company along side those filled against you.

Unless anyone has anything else to say in this thread, I would suggest it be locked for it has nothing to do with starwars or anything positive. I would also suggest that we do away with this griefer.
  22. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    JMR, if you would like to be a member of this community of Star Wars fans, you'll have to realize that antics like these are not look upon to be cute or humorous.

Look to Acthar for guideance in being an effective and beloved troll.
  23. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
  24. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I predict this thread being locked in 3... 2... 1...
  25. HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania

star 6
    Zero. :)

Locking by request of the CR.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.