main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Following my Heart (Obi-Wan/Romance,angst ) 06/26/03 "Qui-Gon?"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PatttyB0123, Jun 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Title:Following my Heart
    Author(s):patttyB0123
    Timeframe:JA
    Characters:eek:bi-Wan,Qui-Gon, Maura,Mark,Hardy
    Genre:action,adventure,romance,angst,
    humor
    Keywords:
    Summary: Obi-Wan was rescue from a grave after been buried alive by a sinister man. One girl thought that Obi-Wan is her lost brother. The days go by until one day Obi-Wan started thinking that he is the girl?s brother. Did he would be able to remember who was him? or he had just lost his ties with his previous life?
    Notes:You can find the first part of this story here
    By My Own
    You do not have to read the first part to find why or how Obi-Wan ended in Earth.

Planet Earth
    --------------

Maura started cleaning, with anxiety, the dirt that was covering the boy?s face. She got terrified when a couple of worms dropped on her lap. "Please you are not dead, please, tell me that it is not too late to save you Mark".

She evaluated the boy?s conditions, finding the body was cold, as if he was made of ice, and she felt that the boy?s lungs had stopped working. "How long he been without air? " She shook her head with negation, when she thought that the boy had died long while ago.
    She could not hold her tears watching the boy?s face. "Mark what they did to you?".

The boy?s face was almost unrecognizable, filled with multiple cuts, and dry blood was stuck on the kid?s face. The lips of the boy were inflamed, and purple. The rest of his face had some black areas, or yellow from older wounds.
    Maura raised quickly the boy?s head. Then she placed her lips on his and started bringing air into the boy?s lungs. "Please Mark, breath, please make those lungs of yours to work properly". She tried hard for few seconds, but the boy did not react. The boy?s body kept resting lifeless on her lap.
    She knew better than anybody else that every minute could mean the life or the death of the boy.

Billy could not move, observing the ordeal if he was watching a movie. He was scared because he never had to face a situation like that.

"Billy, please stop acting like a mommy and come down here".

"Yess Maura". Billy barely spoke.

He jumped inside of the grave.

"Billy, we have to get him CPR". She grabbed Billy?s hands placing them on the boy?s chest. "Are you ready, Billy?"

"Yes I am ready, Maura".

They both were ready to starting with the CPR technique, but they were interrupted when they heard gunshot. Then two men came to the edge of the grave and pointed them with two rifles. "Hey, get away from the cadaver". One of the men commanded at the two kids.

Billy stood up from the ground and angrily shouted at the two men. "We are not terrorists".

One of the men turned a flashlight on and flashed at the kids.

"I am sorry kids, but where are the terrorists?".

"They are resting unconscious by the wall of the house, sir". Maura barked.

"We need a rescue team here please, this boy needs CPR". Billy commanded.

Three men wearing orange clothing jumped inside the grave. They were carrying medical equipment. One placed on the boy?s chest a defibrillator and the other man placed an oxygen mask on the boy?s face. The third man was in charged of the counting.

"Ready one, two shot".

POP defibrillator noises.

The defibrillator sent an electric charge making the boy?s body shake violently. The three of them looked at the monitor, but the heart line was flat emitting a steady tone.

"One, two". POP

Beeeeeep monitor steady sound.

"No please another one".

"Sir, the boy is dead".

"Do not tell me that he is dead, I have been a paramedic for nearly forty years, and I know, when somebody is a hopeless case, and this kid still alive". The leader of the paramedics barked at the young student.

"One, two, go, boy please comes back to us". The paramedic was on the edge of the desperation.

2. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Well, any readers? boring story?
    Please feed back.
    Thanks.

3. ChibiJedi

ChibiJedi Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2003
    It's really good! :) Would you read my fic: Lost for Words? Its an Obi romance!

4. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Sure.
    Yes Obi-Wan finds love in Earth. but.....
    Thanks for reading my story :)

5. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Sorry if I making another post, but I could not edit in the last one. something about link problems. Next post tonight after 10pm. 06/24/03.

6. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Hardy watched his daughter, who was breathing peacefully. He could not stop thinking about what his daughter told him. "He is Mark, my lost brother".

"Billy!"

"hum". Billy answered semi sleepy. He was able to sleep for two hours, and the last thing he wanted was to being withdraw from his sweet dreams.

"Billy!"

"Yes hum". Billy stretched on the mattress that Hardy gave to him to rest his aching body.

"Billy, I want you to watch Maura while I am gone".

Finally, Billy was totally awake when he heard his best friend?s name.

"Sure, Mister Hardy, but where are you going".

"I am going to the police station, and get some body else to reproduce a photograph of my son Mark".

"I do not understand, Mister Hardy". Billy looked confuse.

"There is a new technology that police use to search for missing people, if they find them years later". Hardy sighed. "I want to know how my son looked like if was fifteen years old. Hardy grabbed his car?s keys. Billy could not say good-bye to him. He was tired and lied on the mattress and tiredness knocked him down. Several minutes later Billy was sleeping peacefully on the mattress.

Hardy got to the station where he used to be working as a police officer. He hated going in there, because the justice system did not gave the right punishment to the people, who took his son away, or possible killed him.

"Hi, Hardy what is up?" The lethargy police officer greeted him.

"Sam, I need you to help me with the computer".

"Oh you, want of the missing people one, right?"

Hardy nodded. The police officer called another police officer to watch the emergency phone. "I am not thinking there will be more emergency calls after the case of the boy?s death".

"He is not dead". Hardy felt if was talking like his daughter.

Then both men walked into the computer room. The officer started the computer by clicking several bottoms. "Okay, let?s search for your son?s photograph when he was five years old. Hardy let some tears run down his cheeks. "Yes, when he was five before his disappearance".

The photograph of a five year old boy appeared at the computer screen. The boy's image showed a semi curly brown haired boy with blue eyes and tan skin. "I remembered that photo". Hardy cleaned his tears from his face "That was the day I took him to the beach, he got too much sun burn".

Sam gave a sadness looked at Mark "Well, let?s see how he would look if he was alive".

"Hum". Hardy groaned

"I am sorry, my friend".

Sam clicked the appearance box. The computer started beeping, and after several minutes, a final photograph was forming at the screen.

Hardy gasped with horror. He almost felt on the floor when saw the final photograph on the screen. Then he remembered the boy?s face before the rescue team took him inside the ambulance. When he was a police officer he had learned to memorize by a quick look faces and places. Hardy thanked his friend and hurried to the door.

"Hey, where are you going so fast?"

Hardy smiled. "I am going to put the pieces of my life together", then he left rapidly to the hospital.

Hospital
    ----------
    Both doctors were taking a five minute rest after be working for five hours on the child?s operation.

"Doctor Thomas, are you going to finish your coffee?"

"Hum." The Doctor whispered. Doctor Thomas did not hear his colleague speaking to him. He was absorbed thinking about the boy?s incident. He could not keep out from his mind the boy?s face. "I am sorry, Doctor, Jones I just was thinking about the child".

"Well, Doctor Thomas let?s go to the X-Ray room".

Then both walked out from the hospital cafeteria. Both Doctors entered the room that was dark. Doctor Thomas turned the lights on and walked to the drawers. "Where is the boy?s x-rays?"

"Might be under the A for anonymous, remember that we do not know the boy?s name".

"But, I heard that somebody else said that the kid?s name was Mark".

"Well, my fri

7. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Hardy got to the hospital hoping to see his lost son. He walked to the check desk.

"My I help you, Sir". The secretary spoke without seeing him.

"Yes, there is a boy who was brought here last night."

"Oh, I see yeah, the rare accident case, and are you related to this boy?"

Hardy smiled "He is my son"?. Then he let a couple tears come down his cheeks.

"He is still in the recovery area, but you can still see him". The secretary smiled to him.

"Thanks"

"Sir"

"hum?"

"I am wishing that everything turns okay for you and your son".

Hardy smiled to her and walked to the elevator.

Coruscant
    -----------------

"How do you feel Master Jinn?" The healer asked Jinn, who was now awake looking at the wall. The Jedi had spent four weeks in the healer?s center. When they brought him, the healers thought that the Jedi Knight was going to died. He was inside of the house, when the bomb exploded.

Mace Windu was in tears when he brought Jinn?s bloody body. "Do not let him die". Mace begged to the healer.

Mace always was a powerful and serious Jedi Knight. Mace never showed any human feelings. He was the perfect example of Jedi mind control, but that day everybody could see that Mace was after all, a human. Mace was broken by Jinn?s accident.

"Master Jinn?" The healer asked again

Jinn did not say anything, but he offered the healer a weak smile. Then the Jedi Knight whispered something incomprehensible and went back to sleep.

Earth
    --------------

The padawan woke up in a weird place. He could feel the breeze rousing his skin. He found himself sitting on smooth grass. Then his next discovery was that he could move his legs and arms without feeling any pain.

"?Where am I?"

He could see in front of him a vast green field. The sky was painted in blue, and several butterflies flying across the empty land. Suddenly he saw an indistinct figure approaching him. Then the fuzzy figure turned into a man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.