main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH Food for meeting! Please vote! (per request)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Mrs_MayimNaar, May 8, 2002.

?

Food for meeting! Please vote! (per request)

Poll closed May 10, 2002.
  1. Pizza (Papa John's, Donatos, Pizza Hut, etc...)

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Spagetti with meatballs

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Pasta Fagioli

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Fettucine Alfredo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Combination (post your choices below)

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrs_MayimNaar

Mrs_MayimNaar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
  2. Mrs_MayimNaar

Feb 14, 2002
    I am posting this per request of Italianjedi. As you all know, he will be hosting our meeting this weekend, and he has offerred to cook a meal for us with his friend.

No matter the outcome of this poll, we would all bring about $3-4, to help cover the cost of whatever food we choose to have. As you all know, we originally discussed ordering Pizza. If you would still prefer to order pizza, that is an option. However, if more people are in the mood for a home cooked meal, then we can do that as well. So vote for your preference! [face_clown]

This vote/poll will close automatically in two days, in order to give Kevin time to prepare the meal. Thanks, guys!

3. Italianjedi

Italianjedi Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2002
    Hey all. I vote for a combination, so that it would give people a choice. A really good Spaghetti sauce with fresh meatballs and other meats is good for openers, and then have pasta fagioli too (even better then olive garden; it's a fancy stew/soup thats very filling and has everything in it; good for those that don't eat a lot of meat).

I'm also suggesting both ceazer salad and regular house salad (iceberg lettuce etc), since some people like only one or the other.

Just some food for thought (alright that was a bad joke) and my two sense worth. I can also have fresh bread, and of course the usual sodas, with one or two juices. I may even throw in a couple of surprises...maybe :)

Kevin

4. Darth_Stevious

Darth_Stevious Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2002
    I think I goofed. I voted for pizza, but after reading ItalianJedi's description of spaghetti and meatballs, I am now salivating like one of Pavlov's dogs and craving spaghetti and meatballs. Sorry for the goof, but I just came home from work and guess I should have read further into the post first.

5. Amidala-Leia

Amidala-Leia Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2002
    I voted for combination. I personally like italianjedi's suggestion.

6. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    I am definitely voting for the combination spaghetti and soup...mmmmm...italian cooking kicks butt!!!

7. Mrs_MayimNaar

Feb 14, 2002
    UP! Everyone please vote! [face_clown]

8. Master_MayimNaar

Master_MayimNaar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2001
    As long as there's blue milk there, I'll be happy.

9. Darth_Stevious

Darth_Stevious Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2002
    Don't forget the bok choy (sp?). Nothing goes better with blue milk than bok choy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.