main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Food Sign-up for Next Meeting...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Eledaia, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    If you saw the thread for the next meeting and plan to attend, you know that it is Bring-your-own-beef. We should also make sure that if we are bringing other food stuffs, that we don't over lap! So, if you plan to bring something more than your own beef (and you should probably bring enough buns to accompany), please post here! Suggested items: Chips, Potato Salad, Deserts(Padmay might have that covered), Veggie Platter, etc. You get the idea!

Kelli - Various Carbonated Beverages (please PM me if there is a pop you really like!)

2. padmay_and_luke

padmay_and_luke Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2005
    Me and my stinking sweet tooth! :) The food that will accompany me in my car is a batch of chocolate cookies, pasta salad (yes, I finally made an executive decision), and of course some sort of dessert surprise. Counting carbs? - too bad! :)

Padmay

3. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    Ooh, a dessert surprise!
    I'll bring some French Fries ( I can cook those in the oven, unless anyone objects).
    In addition, I'll supply a few other drinks (Pepsi Lime, Tropicana and Pepsi One for any carb counters :) )

4. TK-3374

TK-3374 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2004
    Darmin, if you are going to cook in the oven remove yourself from the oven first before turning it on. Just a friendsly Stormtrooper reminder^^

5. Daramin_of_The_Way

Oct 30, 2004
    How else will I get my tan? :D

6. TK-3374

Nov 1, 2004
    Have you tried sticking your head in the microwave?

7. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
  8. Daramin_of_The_Way

Oct 30, 2004
    [face_laugh]
    Not lately. The metal in my glasses would probably reak havoc and I don't feel like buying a new one for my parents. :D

9. TK-3374

Nov 1, 2004
    New glasses or a new microwave?

10. Daramin_of_The_Way

Oct 30, 2004
    Probably both, but I maybe should be more worried about the new hairdo I would get.

11. Dark_Vilas

Dark_Vilas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2005
    New hairdos are great. :) I've been experimenting with dyes lately. Right now I did a bleach blond and covered that with a blue-black. It's made a nice VERY deep blue color that's barely noticable under incandescent light. Glows bright blue in the sunlight, and turns a dull bluish purple under flourescents.

12. Daramin_of_The_Way

Oct 30, 2004
    Ok, now you need to send pictures of your new hair style, because that sounds neat. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.