main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC Football: Essendon vs Sydney

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by darth_brutus, Apr 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    I dread to think what terrible places you went to...The Lyric? Lamby's? The Geelong Hotel?

2. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Decent food! That's all I ask. What in the the world? death? Laying in the syrup, where she lay in the barn with the horse that galloped freely in the sludge like syrup it flows, a skirt that whispers gentle in the breeze, telling secrets with ease, brushing the fine pale skin that made it.
    Do you hate it?
    shun it?
    destroy?
    or;
    rebuild?

I sit in an Ivory tower, looking down, each who looks to a frown.
    The sun died today.
    Earlier we sang and swam in the stream oh the platypus and how they cried to us. To end? To begin? Right now I stand in a park. I look over to the horizon and see the end of all things, the darkness behind the shadow, the eclipse beyond the moon where nothing looks down for nothing can look back up.

Why are you still here?

If 100 billion lives can rely on one man, and that one man refuses the responsibility, doth he murder? Or do they just die? No names, no names, confuses the issue.
    More like syrup it flowed, sickly yet thick, sweet and sour on the chicken we bast it, until golden brown.
    Do not underestimate thine enemy. hahaha yeah rite more like GOLDEN MASH POTATOES!

I looked around, and noticed for the first time, where I was. This was a bloomin' reptile zoo! and someone was giving booze to these bastards!

I knew I couldn't escape. Blood on the ground. I needed protection. "SOMEONE BETTER GO GET ME MY GOLF SHOES!" I cried, and the man turned to huff and puff, looking cross. Teeing off, he cried "FOUR" to which the teacher shook his head sadly, suppressing a sigh.

"four is the remainder yes, but the actual value is...what?"

I'd been asking myself the same question. I wondered if anyone before had answered it. Oh, I'm sure plenty that tried, that many bloody books, religions, dances, sonnets, songs, articles, journals, that many bloody attempts. Surely one got it right.

battle axe is idle. No more time to play. Back in the day - oh! - back in the day he swung and clung to the flesh of the enemy like a firmly planted sappling, yet like all beauty he was ripped out, clods of soil where he once sat sprayed upward in a crimson cascade to tumble with their mound to the ground, the sapling leaving forever, to find a new plantation or perhaps lean against the wall in the attic, like it is now, dreaming of days in the field where the cows used to be herded, a man named...John? Craig? Bill? Who knows. "Bill! Return here at once my boy, you never know who's out on the streets at night!"

But that's alright Dad I thought, I know, I know whose out here.

Damn those biomed students. Waiting, guns cocked at the ready. I'll never make it past the trenches.

My country, my city, my people need me. the Nazi's are retreating, they say the Russians are nearly here! Warsaw will live again, if only I do my duty. I look to my left, another boy my age ready to run. We can hear the guns...no, don't think about, don't think, look foward, not back...bend down and ready, get ready, we needed a spur into action though ,fear froze us solid!

BANG!

the gunshot was close we leapt like demon's possessed, charging for the finish line. I could hear their cheering, I could see mom, was it mom? Mom was cheering me, I was going to win, I was going to make it!
    Second. I crossed the line exhausted, the kindly old lady handed me the number and I lined up for my time to be recorded. By god it was cold this morning. Little Athletics may be fun, but god it comes at a price.

"You'll never be fit if you don't run." she said grumpily to me, as a peeled back the foil on another delicious surprise that I had heard before, yet delighted me everytime no less.

"Who needs to be fit?" I chortled, forcing one arm over my modestly rotund bulk to gesture to the room. "TV, computer, phone to order my food, you to supply the money for my food...what more do I need?" STUFFING the sweet chocolate into my mouth, I threw the foil on the flow, distantly dissappointed I couldn't flush it down a stream somewhere hoping for another dead dolphin.

"MORE CHOCOLATE!" I growled, mother would come

3. _Holocron_

_Holocron_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2002
    here, take 2 of these pills and call your doctor in the morning.

4. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    i will take 2 also

5. _Holocron_

May 4, 2002
    no problems SLM, here you go.

hmmm, i could make a small fortune selling this stuff to PoT :p

6. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that is good stuff

7. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    what is the meaning of this

8. _Holocron_

May 4, 2002
    what is the meaning of what indeed.

9. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    indeed!

Excuse me Mr. Bletch

10. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    Probably has as much relevance and sense as your little novella above... :p

11. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    can I have a huff of your puffer?

12. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    JE you **** how are you.

13. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    yeah you have been a bit quiet

14. _Holocron_

May 4, 2002
    GO DEMONS :D

15. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
  16. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    When am I not, Mixo? My post rate is nothing to be proud of!!! Been a little busy doing 'stuff-milk', its amazing how little I post when uni is over...

But anyway, back to football...

Essendon 10. 9. (69) ****DEFEATED**** by (the mighty) Melbourne 13. 17. (95). And no word of congratulations from the big man... :p

17. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Congratulations on catching us with our Pants down. The same shall not occur come September.

18. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    PoT and myself are never caught with our pants down, sometimes paid, but never caught

19. _Holocron_

May 4, 2002
    Ahh yes the inevitable slump may well have arrived.
    Way to go Demons. Beaten, no, SPANKED by Adelaide, of all clubs. How often does that bloody happen when a side gets a new coach!?! Of course there's no need to go into the fact that there was **** all coverage either on free-to-air tv or radio....or the free kick count...bah!

*pops cork on another bottle of red*

Bring on the Saints next week I say! HUGE match.

20. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    PoT - assuming Essendon actually plays in September, what's their run look like from here?

Bah, we lost to Adelaide by 12 goals, a one-off, a good 'reality-check' that will stir the boys to more great deeds. Never forget the near 100 point loss to Cartlon waaay back in Round 13 2000: the only game we lost after that was, sadly enough, to the (then) mighty Dons in the Grand Final. I'm not fussed. 'Sides we're 2 games ahead of 5th...

Lol Holocron you like your red, almost every post of yours seems to feature a bottle or glass of it... fancy white at all?

21. _Holocron_

May 4, 2002
    Fancy white at all? White?

WHITE??!

Don't make me skewer you with my force pike JE. White wine is for ladies and nancy boys.

....and yes, I don't mind a splash.... now and then..

22. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    Thank goodness the Swans won again on the weekend. The losing streak was becoming a bit ridiculous from a team that can really do better than that.

23. _Holocron_

May 4, 2002
    What was even more sensational to watch was the Swannies beating the Carringbush. Now that was sweet.

24. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    and Eddie's mighty army strives forward

25. _Holocron_

May 4, 2002
    Now how did I know you'd be a Collingwood supporter? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.