main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA Football has returned to Los Angeles.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Rachel_Moonstar, Aug 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rachel_Moonstar

Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2003
    Hello to any and all who have come across this.
    My name is Jennifer but many have taken to just calling me Luna and I am from the IEFF.
    I am an active member of the LA Amazons, LAs own womens professional football team.
    (if what?s in the sig wasn?t enough 8-} )
    I just wanted to get the word out that we have officially started our second season as
    of last Sat with a win against the So Cal Scorpions, and that it continues with our
    first home game this coming Sat.
    Everyone is welcome to come check us out at any of our games or you can find out
    more Here right now.

I already asked Brandon if he thought it might be a good idea to get a group together
    for at least one of the games. (the group rate would be better for everyone in the end )
    Course he hasn?t gotten back to me at the moment so I thought I?d get the ball rolling
    and see if you guys might be interested in this.

If anyone does want to go to the game this Sat let me know cause I have presale tickets
    or you could get a season pass for a better price from me.
    I don?t mind driving to wherever and getting the tix to ya since I don?t do much during the day. :)

I can only hope you can make it to a game, but your support would be greatly appreciated in any way, shape, or form.

Thanks.

Truly,
    The Luna #57

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.