main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx For all the creative writers out there.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by ChoadsGirl, May 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChoadsGirl

ChoadsGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2002
    Ok, I finally have my "foot in the door" on my dinner mystery party catering. A while back I had mentioned to some of you creative writers that I was looking for murder mystery plots. Here's the scoop.

I need a basic short story of who did it, why the did it and how the other caracters participated in it. I also need a background profile on each of the main caracters. To start out with I need a story that has key players of 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20 people. They can be set in any time frame and location from modern to anywhere in history. Make it fun, make it creative... we all know it's always the butler that did it ;) Ohh yeah, and while you are creating your time period if you'd like to give a general description of clothing attire, and any articles that are key to the murder. like a purse, that still has a gun in it, or a special type of tennis shoe that left the foot print in the mud by the body that so and so is wearing... etc etc. If you are interested please let me know...

If I use them, which I hope to be able to use all of them I will compensate you out of the proceeds of the party that it was used at *covers voids eyes* don't look, I don't know if this is against rules, but pretend you didn't see it ;) actually just let me know and I'll erase that part.

2. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Can it be a SW theme?

3. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    That's cool! I started the outline and character write-ups... Let me pull them out and send them to you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.