main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

For All Who Are Interested - Regarding C3

Discussion in 'Archive: State College, PA' started by HanSolo29 , Aug 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    First of all, greetings to everyone in the central part of the state! It's been a long time since I've spoken to a lot of you and I want to extend a welcome from us fans over here in the Reading/Berks Co. area. :) Now, down to business...

I have a proposal to make to everyone who may be interested in attending Celebration III this April. This past week, one of my members threw out the idea of getting a bus for the road trip over there. Now, the problem is Reading didn't have enough interested people to get a whole bus - so, he proposed to extend the offer to the other FFs in Pennsylvania. Think of it as a big FF outting. I'm gonna go ahead and post the initial post from out boards:

Hey, newbie signing on real quick, hope you lot don't mind... My girlfriend and I live in Spring City and are curious if anything has come of the transportation issue. I work for Werner Coach in Phoenixville, and I was thinking that if you wanted to get together with another FanForce or two (perhaps Philly and/or Pittsburgh), you could investigate the price and availability of a bus. A bit of money could probably be saved if you were to mention that one of the group members (which my girlfriend and I both hope to become) is also a driver...

Now, at this point we're not entirely sure on prices since we don't have a final head count. But all I can say at this point is the more people we have, the less the cost is going to be. Who knows, this might just beat getting airline tickets. ;)

If you're interested please let me know by Sat. August 21st at the latest. Also, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. If I can't answer them personally, I'll be sure to relay them over to Sebulba.

Thanks for your time, guys! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.