main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho For all you who have been spoiled

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by --Darth_Sidious--, May 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. --Darth_Sidious--

--Darth_Sidious-- Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    It's a damn shame seeing all these books people carry around so joyously trying to show off their knowledge of upcoming events in the Star Wars movie. GUYS, IT IS THE LAST MOVIE, DIDN'T YOU ALL WANT SUPRISES LEFT AND RIGHT! For all you who have been spoiled the lure of the dark side has overwhelmed you and I am ashamed to stay the least, I am still unspoiled, I only know of a early scene, and that is all. And don't tell me anything QUIGON because you wouldn't like to know Darth Vader was Luke Skywalker's father before Empire know would you? Shame on you spoiled ones shame on you.

2. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Bows head in shame
    Yes, yes, the master himself who wanted to be "spoiler free until EIII" is now a member of the dark side. It's to darn hard with all the different SW related stuff out there not to look. Plus, being a collector of sorts, you get spoiled even if you don't mean to. I'm happy to say though I haven't read the novel other than one paragraph. pats himself on the back
    Besides, I already knew the basic happenings of this one anyway...all major fans did. It's the end of the story, so whoever is not in ANH dies in this one. It's that easy!

3. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    well yoda is not in anh and he was not dead lol so that is not true either you just do not know.

4. Darth-Viper3k

Darth-Viper3k Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    ya know what
    I've been reading a lot of stuff bout ROTS... and I gotta tell ya... there seams to be a lot in the movie thats different than the novel writen off of the original script
    so even I am in for surprises

but yes.. I did fall to the darkside
    willingly and proudly!

lol

5. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    well yoda is not in anh and he was not dead lol so that is not true either you just do not know

Damn Ron, Stop telling me about Episode IV!!!

6. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    LOL

You guys are all nuckin' futs - and i miss every bit of it. I don't know if I'm to [face_laugh] or :_|!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.