main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA For any fans of Labyrinth and Dark Crystal

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by TK1571, Oct 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK1571

TK1571 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 10, 2003
    Just recently found that The Mercury Cinema in the city is hosting a MS fundraiser film event on the 7th of Nov. and the movies they have The Labyrinth(M) and Dark Crystal(PG)

Session times

The Labyrinth 5pm

Dark Crystal 7pm

Single session $10/$8 con.
    Double session $15

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    OOOHHH!!! Let me check my calender!!!!

3. oz_skipp

oz_skipp Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2004
    I'm there!

4. Nawara-Ven

Nawara-Ven Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    considering MS is such a debilitating and cruel disease, yes, I'll mark this on my calendar.
    When is the 7th of November anyway? I've lost track of the days at this time of the year, what with school concert items to organise and things! :D

By the way - this week is national childrens week - a time to celebrate yours and other kids and look at the wonderful things they can achieve, their needs and their rights in the world. So, if you don't have kids of your own, give someone elses a hug this week (someone you know, of course, don't just go grabbing random kids on the street :) ). It's also a time to think about the kids in the world who live in war zones, who are put into child prostitution and slavery and generally kids who have absolutely no rights in their world - give these kids your support through the numerous website links to be found at UNICEF. A little bit goes a long way to make the world a better place :D

5. TK1571

Sep 10, 2003
    On a sunday, in about 2 weeks time...

6. Nawara-Ven

Sep 19, 2004
    thankyou T-K, much obliged. :)

7. TK1571

Sep 10, 2003
    Well i will be going to see them both so if anyone else is going and wants to meet up with a fellow FF member just look for me in a red hooded top with 501st Legion written on it, dont be shy i wont bite :D planning on getting there around 4.30 so look forward to meeting fellow FF people if they want to talk....

8. oz_skipp

Apr 20, 2004
    I'll probably be there too! ROTS tshirt most likely ;)

9. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Hoping to make it.....depends on my health and my kids...but I will only see the second movie...wasn't much of a Labyrinth Fan.....love the Dark Crystal......

10. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    My cat carks it, my house gets broken into & my son gets ckicken pox..... not leaving the house for the next 2 years !!!!!!!!

11. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Eh, chicken pox ain't nuthing.....all had it! :p Seriously, watch him and I totally understand not wanting to leave the house....funny, I actually said that to TK and DM the other night...something like "I'd be surprised if he ever leaves his place again!"

12. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Thanks TK for inviting us.....Kooky and I had a great time. It was nice to catch up with Skips lady as well....great classic movie.

13. I_am_Kooky

I_am_Kooky Sth Aust. Chapter Representative star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    THANKS TK !!!!!!! AND THANKS AD for taking me . . .

'You don't know the power of the Dark Crystal!!'

14. oz_skipp

Apr 20, 2004
    Too much damn work to do today. And I still haven't bloody finished. Oh well, Jen enjyoyed it. And I'll be back to see Labyrinth later this month.

15. Nawara-Ven

Sep 19, 2004
    hey, did anyone else notice that Labyrinth, Dark Crystal and Erik the Viking are out on DVD now??

I love Labyrinth (oh,those tight pants!! :p ) and Erik, might have to invest in them.....

oh, and Life of Brian is out on DVD too......another to add to my collection.

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.