main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV For Anyone Who Knows EP3 Title

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GersonSith, Jul 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Please check out Gamblers comic-con thread and tell me if he spoiled the title in the first line. And please for the love of all that is good in this world get that title out of there or put a freaking warning about ANY TYPE OF SPOILERS IN YOUR POSTS PEOPLE!!!!!!!

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Yes, the title is in Gambler's post.

We're gonna try and get him to edit it out, though.

3. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    HOLY CRAP!! Great. Moron, is there any way to make a sticky post up at the top about spoilers, ANY kind of POSSIBLE spoiler! I don't even want to know if Lucas is directing or producing or if he wrote the script by himself. Man that pisses me off! I might join Axia and stay away from the boards.

Of course thats just me blowing off steam. But please see about getting a sticky. And now that I know the title, its exactly what I thought it was going to be.

4. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Yeah, I just read it too. DANG IT!!!!!

5. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Unfortunatly, TF.N and pretty much everyone else in the world doesn't seem to think it is a spoiler. I can see about the sticky, but it may be an uphill battle.

I think I'm going to make Dang It All To Heck thread the official Ep. III name discussion thread.

6. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    It's gonna start being on other stuff, like magazines and then soda boxes etc. Your probably gonna find out the title anyways.

7. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I understand this, Protoss. Heck, we'll be lucky if we have even ONE member who doesn't know it in a month, but that is not the point.

I believe it is my job as the CR, and everyone's job as forum members and friends, to band together and help each other in our quest to stay unspoiled. Some things, like the title, is a losing battle, but if we can stay unaware of it a little longer than everyone else, then we're doing our part.

8. Gambler

Gambler Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2002
    Just so all that thought my post had malicious intent to spoil the title. This is far from the case, but I will give you a heads-up. Don't watch CNN headline News as it is posted there. Don't go to Starwars.com or most any Star Wars site as it is common knowledge on most communities boards now. I too, understand the need and want to stay in the dark on a movie, but the title will be every where. Probably some cereal boxes in the next month or so...who knows. Again, sorry for the no warning, but I thought it to be common knowledge....or it will be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.