main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends For Better or Worse [J/TK, J/Z, T/OC and More!] Author Note (9/8) Sequel Up soon!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rose_Skywalker, Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

speaking of the Pm list it is that time again...

This is the current Pm list, if you wish to be put on/taken off please tell me:

PM List:
    AvaVisarra
    ccp
    Courtney_Solo
    DarthJaded
    Fireyforce
    Handmaiden_Azul
    hollynkesten
    Jaya Solo
    Jedi_Master_Mouf
    Killik_Twilight
    RK_Striker_JK_5
    Sprikloas
    Valin_Halcyon
    ZebulaNebula

2. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Great update!

3. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    this is not good. why do I think they're going to use Ryker against Tahiri?? It is beyond time that these two got out!

4. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Yay for a new post! :D You made my day!

Hm... at least he didn't do what I feared he was going to try with her. [face_worried] Hm... I do wonder what will come next. Is she gonna kiss Ryker? [face_batting]

5. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    OMG! Love it, loe it, love it! Great uppie! [:D]

C @};- S

6. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

I just wanted to thank everyone who nominated me. I can't begin to tell you how honored i am that people actually like this story at all. I also can't begin to tell you how floored i was when Ryker made the qualifying list so quickly. I swear i nearly cried (but i'll never admit that again). Everytime Ryker makes that list is plants the seed in my mind that i might actually be able to make it as a Fiction writer (with my own stories) and whether i do or not, the hope that maybe one day is best thing in my life. So to my readers, thank you. I can't begin to tell you how you help my life.

Thanks,
    Rose

7. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Congrats on Ryker and the best epic qualifications! :D

8. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    Congratulations on the noms, Rose! I hope you win!

KT

9. JeediMoriah

JeediMoriah Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
    up!

=D= can't wait for more!

10. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

I have returned from my absence! :D

ZebulaNebula-Ooooh ... that really complicates things ... Farrouk is one perceptive dude. There's something very ... off about him - almost as if he's one of Brakiss' Dark Jedi or other Force adept

there is something more to Farrouk than even he knows. ;)

wonder how this will play out ... will Tahiri be able to weasel out with partial cover intact(e.g. telling them that 'Rose' studied at the Yavin academy, but did not complete her training)? Or will her and Ryker's true identities come to light?

you shall just have to wait and see [face_devil]

DarthJaded-First of all I love your story and I apologize for not commenting sooner. I tend to read and not give feedback when I read

thats fine, i'm pretty bad for doing that myself.

Also congrats on your noms and I hope that Ryker wins best male OC because I love the way you have written him

oh, thank you. That means alot to me. [face_blush]

Interesting twist and I`m not sure if it`s a good or bad thing. If you have a PM list please include me and more T/R please

add and more T/R will be coming up in a few posts :)

RK_Striker_JK_5-Well, that was a twist there. A position in the organization? And for a moment, I thought him intelligent

oh he's intelligent and persuasive, but alos cunning ;)

ccp-Great update!

thanks! :)

Fireyforce -this is not good. why do I think they're going to use Ryker against Tahiri?? It is beyond time that these two got out!

hey, it wouldn't bve unlike bad guys to use one hostage against another. They will be planning their escape..... shortly

Jaya Solo-Yay for a new post! You made my day!

Hm... at least he didn't do what I feared he was going to try with her. Hm... I do wonder what will come next. Is she gonna kiss Ryker?

Great! :) Yeah, Farrouk is not compeltely and idiot. Tahiri will kiss Ryker when the time is right ;)

Courtney_Solo-OMG! Love it, loe it, love it! Great uppie

thanks! [face_blush]

JeediMoriah- thank you for reading!! :D :D

11. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

Post Forty-One
    Zekk packed up a few last minute things into the Solo?s Pride. Danni?s funeral had been the day before and he was eager to get back to Mon Cal to make sure everything was okay. Zekk didn?t mind being with all the other Jedi, but with so many of them together in once place, he didn?t feel like he could be alone. He needed some time to think about things. Twice he had tried to ask Jaina to marry him, and twice he had failed. He was starting to wonder if the Force was playing tricks on him. Zekk sighed heavily; Jaina had decided to come back with him. He told her that she could stay as long as she wanted, as long as Kyp and Miko needed her, that he would take care of any business she needed him to. Jaina had said it was better to come back now than to wait ? she couldn?t get too complacent in the Jedi temple. Luke would find a reason for her to stay. Plus Kyp would have to grieve in his own way; she couldn?t hold his hand through it. Zekk checked his wrist chrono; they were scheduled to depart in about a standard hour. Jaina was finishing up last minute details, and saying goodbye to her parents.

Zekk walked into the ship and sat down in the pilot?s chair. He pulled the ring box out of his pocket, and placed it on the control panel. It glistened from the overhead lights. Zekk slumped in the chair. He didn?t know why the Force was messing with him like this. He knew he loved Jaina, and he knew he belonged with her. They had been through everything together. They had met as kids on Coruscant and Jaina had shown him that just because a person had a high station in life didn't mean that they were also stuck up and rude. She had gone on every wild adventure with him; then she had brought him back from the dark side. She had always had faith in him, even when he didn?t have faith in himself. Then when he left to find himself, she had waited for him to return, knowing that he would. Then the Vong War happened, and they were drug apart. Then it was his job to hold out hope on her. She had joined the war, and had gone off to have an adventure. She had fallen in love with Jag, and even then Zekk knew that she would come back to him. The Force put them back together in the horrid Myrkr mission, where Zekk watched Jaina go down the same destructive path he had once gone down. He had been forced to leave her, when she desperately needed him, for both their good. No one had understood how hard that had been on him, watching her go through that and being unable to help her. Luke had understood, he had asked Zekk once why he didn?t stay with Jaina, even thought it was obvious that he loved her. Zekk tried to explain to him what it was like to be in love with Jaina, The he would have done anything she had asked him to. He would bring Anakin back to life if it would have made her happy. He would have gone to the Unknown Regions and fought every wild creature imaginable if she asked him to. Zekk knew he was like this, and he would have done anything Jaina asked him to, even if it meant going to the dark side for her. He knew he couldn?t stay with her. He knew she would break him and drag him down with her. It broke his heart to leave her, but he knew if it was true, if it was meant to be, she would be back. Six years later, she had been back. Zekk just didn?t know if it was true, or if she was just lonely. Then she kidnapped him. Zekk chuckled at the memory. In true Jaina fashion, she was just like her father. She put him through everything, and took more willpower than Zekk had not to fall back in love with her. Jaina was amazing; she was everything a woman should be and more. Zekk needed her in his life.

Zekk looked at the ring again. He had to do it. If he didn?t marry Jaina, he would live to regret it. Zekk would just have to muster up all the courage he had to do it. The Force was just trying to make sure he had the courage to be married to a woman like Jaina Solo. Zekk got up from the chair and went to pick the ring up and stopped. A slow grin crept onto his face. He looked at it sparkle and shimmer, and

12. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    This is just getting painful.

Zekk's Miserable timing strides again.

13. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Great look into Zekk's mind, Rose. Loved your look back at their relationship, too. Miko's there?? Man, you love having our favorite former Darkest Knight running the obstacle course. ;)

Still, nice of Jaina to do that. Shows her... human side.

14. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    Three strikes, Zekk. You need to really get it together.:(

15. DarthJaded

DarthJaded Jedi Knight star 1

May 8, 2006
    :oops: Zekk really has horrible timing. Great Chapter.=D= Is there any T/R in the next post?

D. JadedO:) :-B

16. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Aw! Poor Zekk! You like torturing us, don't you? :p

At least he's a sweet guy. Timing just doesn't work for him. But he'll end up with Jaina. I have forseen it. Or else. :p ;)

Great job. :) Aw, maybe they can act like one family. Mama Jaya and Daddy Zekkie and wittle Miko. [face_batting]

17. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    I laughed aloud when I read Jaya_Solo's response. :p

Yeah! But I don't think Kyp will give up Miko so easily... ;)

Great update! MAKE ZEKK PROPOSE SOON!!!!!!!!

C @};- S

18. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

for those who are dying to know, the next post will be more Tahiri and Ryker ;)

19. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

Kicking up to Remind people that the last day to Vote For the Beyond awards is Monday! Please see this thread for more information!

*Disclaimer: I am in no way andorsing the idea that you should vote for me or anyone else. I am, however, endorsing the Idea that you should vote!

20. hollynkesten

hollynkesten Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2004
    keep up the good work. Sorry i havent been around lately. Loving the story... wanting to know who the heck this 'second in command' guy is, and what little piece of info about Tahiri he knows. Also, really want her to admit to Ryker that she has feelings for him.

Jaina and Zekk - feeling so bad for Kyp, glad that Jaina and Zekk are taking Miko for the time being. Zekk needs to come out, and take what he wants instead of being willing to sit back time and time again, so there isnt a good time thats come up yet... dammit, so make one.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for the PM's....

Holly*

21. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    poor Zekk, I doubt that his timing could get much worse, not that any of the previous situations were his fault. He had better not give up! Great insite into his mind Rose, not many people can do that well, and it was perfect here. More soon??

22. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
    ccp-This is just getting painful.

Zekk's Miserable timing strides again.

trust me, it's getting painful to write as well as watch, but oh so much fun! [face_devil]

RK_Striker_JK_5 -Great look into Zekk's mind, Rose. Loved your look back at their relationship, too. Miko's there?? Man, you love having our favorite former Darkest Knight running the obstacle course.

He can't have it to easy. He's zekk. His life has always been more difficult than most and it's always going to be that way. ;)

Still, nice of Jaina to do that. Shows her... human side

she does have a heart....mostly :p

Handmaiden_Azul-Three strikes, Zekk. You need to really get it together.

I don't think they have baseball in the GFFA, so i don't think he knows the 3 strikes rule :p ;)

DarthJaded -Zekk really has horrible timing. Great Chapter

he really does, poor guy. Thanks [face_blush]

Jaya Solo -Aw! Poor Zekk! You like torturing us, don't you?

Yes [face_devil]

At least he's a sweet guy. Timing just doesn't work for him. But he'll end up with Jaina. I have forseen it. Or else

Is that a threat... I'm not sure if i'm scared or not.

Great job. Aw, maybe they can act like one family. Mama Jaya and Daddy Zekkie and wittle Miko

I don't think Miko is going to play along with that game well. :p

Courtney_Solo -I laughed aloud when I read Jaya_Solo's response

so did i sadly [face_laugh]

Yeah! But I don't think Kyp will give up Miko so easily...

Great update! MAKE ZEKK PROPOSE SOON!!!!!!!!

Kyp knows that it is best for his son not to see him going through any downward spiral he might go through after the loss of his wife. Kyp isn't going to be able to take care of himself for awhile, let alone miko. So he knows it's best for Jaina to take him. and Zekk will propose when it's time.

hollynkesten -keep up the good work. Sorry i havent been around lately. Loving the story... wanting to know who the heck this 'second in command' guy is, and what little piece of info about Tahiri he knows. Also, really want her to admit to Ryker that she has feelings for him

no biggie, as you can tell i haven't been around much either. You will learn some about Farrouk but not alot. Tahiri admitting she has feelings for Ryker though, maybe not.

Jaina and Zekk - feeling so bad for Kyp, glad that Jaina and Zekk are taking Miko for the time being. Zekk needs to come out, and take what he wants instead of being willing to sit back time and time again, so there isnt a good time thats come up yet... dammit, so make one.

Timing is everything, and zekk knows that. Doesn't Zekk always get what he wants in the end? even if he doesn't know it? O:)

Fireyforce -poor Zekk, I doubt that his timing could get much worse, not that any of the previous situations were his fault. He had better not give up! Great insite into his mind Rose, not many people can do that well, and it was perfect here. More soon??

thank you. Zekk just can't help the circumstances around everything. He is trying really hard but something alwats comes in the way. Thank you, and thanks for reading! :D

23. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
    Post Forty-Two

Tahiri sipped at her glass of water and looked over at Ryker. He was sleeping ? at least as peacefully as possible. She could tell he was still in pain from his injuries and they didn?t look like they were getting much better. They had been locked in this cell for almost a standard week. Tahiri had met with Farrouk several times in the last two days. Sometimes they played sabbacc, sometimes they had dinner and sometimes they did nothing but talk. He was a nice man, and Tahiri couldn?t help but wonder if she could convince him to leave Dorjan. Tahiri sighed deeply, she couldn?t save him. He would have to want to be saved first. Tahiri knew that her first priority was to find those plans and get Ryker and herself off this planet. She had an idea of where the plans might be. Farrouk had let it slip that he did most of his important work on the fourth floor. He also said that it was incredibly difficult to get up there without a security pass and the access code. He said there was one only entrance and one exit to the fourth floor, and it was secured by two separate durasteel doors. Tahiri had been trying to assess a plan to get in and out of there without being caught, but it was harder to do when she had never even seen the fourth floor. Tahiri scanned the darkened cell for any possible way to escape. She ran her hands across the cold walls looking for an opening, and then she found one. Right above the light that was attached to the far left wall, about two meters over her head was a small ventilation shaft. Tahiri grabbed onto the light fixture, placed her foot on the wall, and tried to hoist herself up to the shaft but she fell short. She fell back onto the dirty harsh floor with a thud. Ryker stirred behind her. Tahiri walked over to him and sat down.

?Morning sleepy head,? Tahiri smiled at him.

Ryker smiled at her. ?Morning, beautiful.? He could seen her blush even in this dim light. ?What were you doing??

?I think I might have found a way out of this room? she told him, getting up and walking over to the shaft. Ryker craned his neck to see it. ?Do you think you can reach it??

Tahiri looked him once over and cringed, ?I?ll find a way.?

?Don?t look at me like that,? Ryker told her disapprovingly.

?I don?t know what you?re talking about,? she said, knowing full well what he meant.

?The quickest way to get you up there is for me to lift you, but you afraid of doing that because I?m injured. But I?m not getting any better staying in this room, and this could be our chance to get out of here. So we?re not going to waste time arguing about this when we could be finding those plans and going home,? Ryker told her definitively. He wasn?t about to let her argue with him about this. He wasn?t that injured and while she could be stubborn, he could out-stubborn her.

Tahiri looked at Ryker, arms crossed and huffy. She knew he was right. He knew she knew he was right, but that didn?t mean she was going to give in without at least looking angry about it. ?Fine,? she told him.

?Good,? He smiled at her and retrieved the blaster from its hiding place. He placed it in her hands, and walked under the shaft. ?Run to me,? he directed.

Tahiri took a deep breath and ran towards her. She skidded to a stop right in front of him, having to place her hands on his chest to not knock them both over. ?Are you sure? I don?t want to hurt you any further.? Ryker looked down into Tahiri soft green eyes and he couldn?t be angry with her. She really did care about him, and even though she tried to hide it, he always found it again. He tucked a loose blond curl behind her ear, and placed his hand on the back of her head pulling her into a hug. He could feel her cheek on his chest and he sighed softly. He placed a kiss on the top of her head and held her at arms length. He assured her that picking her up wouldn?t do any more harm to his injuries, but she?d better actually do it this time. Tahiri nodded and stepped back a few feet. Ryker braced himself and Tahiri ran into his arms. He tossed

24. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Ah, some good progress has been made! Nice password for the droid. :) Loved that Tahiri wa so concerned for him, but Ryker was right. Sometimes you gotta take a risk for success.

25. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Yay! A new post! [face_dancing]

Nice little thing she did there. It can't have been that easy. There must have been something else going on that she didn't realize. Great post! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.