main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends For Better or Worse [J/TK, J/Z, T/OC and More!] Author Note (9/8) Sequel Up soon!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rose_Skywalker, Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Jaya Solo -Gah! Geez. When you come back, you do so with a bang! Poor Tahiri. :: huggles her :: Yay for hero Ryker! Glad to have you back dear.

Thanks! I mean if i didn't come back with nsomething spectacular, why in the world would y'all still read my work? Yay for Ryker!! ;)

ZebulaNebula -Whoa ... that's what I call a fight. Poor Tahiri ... she really took a pounding. I hope she's in a healing trance. A Jedi and a hotshot up against a small army ... I'm surprised the goons did as well as they did.

don't count on that healing trance. I mean she was in the middle of a fight, she didn't really have time to concetrate to put herself in one. Well those goons have never fought Tahiri and a PO'd Ryker :p

ccp -Those two don't get many breaks.

nope, not in my stories. [face_devil]

Fireyforce -Oh dear oh dear, not good. Great post Rose, but poor Tahiri! Keep sending me PMs please!

nope, not good at all. Tahiri is getting manhandled for real.

Handmaiden_Azul -If you hurt Tahiri, Ryker is going to kill you! Yes, I still want Pm's.

yep, thats true. Of course he can't hurt me i'm the author. Although, i think they did a move about that :p

hollynkesten - OMG - Rose i swear...................

was it that bad.... really? :confused:

jayazekk18 - Thanks for reading. More will be up shortly.

The_Jedi_Obi-Solo -Ha! Caught up! Amazing stuff!
    Can't wait for more

Welcome back, You know i wondered where you went. Granted then i disappeared for awhile too. But thanks for reading!

RK_Striker_JK_5 -Ryker's little quip was great, there. Awesome fight, but gasp! What happened to Tahiri?? Oh, no! she can't die!

I'm sorry, i must have forgot to send up a pm. oppsies [face_blush] Ryker is perfect for a one-liner in the face of battle. He's Han Solo jr. practically.

2. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
    Post Forty-Four

Zekk looked up at Miko, who was sitting on his shoulders peering at the animals in the Mon Cal Zoo. It had been Jaina?s idea for Zekk and Miko to spend some time together, and there was something about Miko that remind Zekk of Jacen at that age. Jacen's favorite place at four was the zoo, so it seemed logical to Zekk to take Miko there. Miko seemed to be loving it. The first thing he did was drag Zekk to see the rancors. However, having been up close and personal with one of those before Zekk didn?t have as much fun looking at them.

Miko had seemed unsettled at first when Jaina had told him he would be hanging out with Zekk all day. Zekk could understand; Four year olds didn?t particularly like being left alone with people they had only known for three days. But Zekk couldn?t say no, Jaina had to get some work done, and she hadn?t gotten anything done in the last three days with Miko underfoot. With Ryker gone, Jaina had to do a lot more work than normal anyways. Luckily for Zekk, Miko had warmed up to him only after he told him stories about Jaina and Jacen when they were kids.

?Hey Miks, What do you want for lunch?? Zekk asked him.

?Can we have Nerf Burgers and fries?? Miko asked excitedly.

Zekk smiled ? kids were so easy to keep happy. He popped Miko off his shoulders and they walked around until they found a restaurant called the Happy Tonto, which served the desired nerf burgers. They ordered and sat down to eat. Miko promptly dumped ketchup all over his fries, and Zekk felt the need to take the bottle away from him. Miko stuck a fry in his mouth and stuck his tongue out at Zekk. Zekk laughed and went about eating. Miko had finished about half of his burger, when he put it down and looked up at Zekk perplexed.

?So you?ve known auntie Jaina for a long time, right?? he asked, wrinkling his nose.

?Yes, I?ve been friends with Jaina and Uncle Jacen a very long time.?

?Then how come I?ve never met you before??

Zekk took ate a couple of fries as he pondered the way to answer that question. He couldn?t tell a four year old, who just lost his mother that Kyp and him didn?t really get along because they had both chased after Jaina for awhile. Zekk took in a deep breathe ?Well, I don?t go to the Maw much unless I?m running cargo for Master Skywalker, and you and your dad were always to busy to see me anyways.?

?Oh,? Miko took a bite out of another fry. ?Are you in love with Jaina??

Zekk nearly choked on his fry. He hadn?t expected a four year old to be asking that. ?Yes, I am in love with Jaina.?

Not missing a beat, he asked, ?Are you going to marry her??

Zekk smiled, ?Maybe one day,? he told him stealing a fry off Miko?s plate.

?Hey!? Miko laughed at him.

?What do you think about me marrying Jaina?? Zekk asked. Jaina loved Miko, and Zekk felt like he needed the boy?s permission.

?Would I still get to see her??

?Of course, I couldn?t drag Jaina away from you.?

?Then it?s okay if you marry her. Jag never wanted to be around me.? Miko said sullenly.

Zekk took a swing of his Fizz-pop. Jag was definitely not kid friendly, but Zekk also didn?t want to bad-mouth Jaina?s ex to a four year old. ?I?m sure it wasn?t that he didn?t like you. He?s just ?? Zekk trailed off

?Boring,? Miko jumped in. ?Not like you, you're fun. Plus if you and Jaina get married then you can have kids for me to play with like uncie Jacen.

Zekk suddenly felt his face growing red. Miko was getting all excited at the prospect of new friends to play with and Zekk hadn?t even been able to ask Jaina to marry him yet.

~*~

A few hours later, Jaina returned home to her apartment to the smell of freshly baked cookies. She turned the corner into her living room to see Zekk and Miko in the middle of a squirt gun battle. Each had a water pistol in one hand, and a chocolate chip cookie in the other. Miko was standing on her coffee table in one of Jaina?s Jedi robes, shooting at Zekk who was ducking behind one of Jaina?s plants.

?You?ll never get me!? Zekk

3. DarthJaded

DarthJaded Jedi Knight star 1

May 8, 2006

I loved the Miko and Zekk interaction so more of that.[face_love] =D= Maybe Miko can propose to Jaina for Zekk.;)

D.JO:) :-B

4. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    oh it's so hard to choose! This post was so darn cute[face_love]. um....if I was forced to choose I'd have to say Ryker and Tahiri cause I really want to know what happend to Tahiri, but either would be fantastic!

5. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    I want Ryhiri (Tahiri/Ryker)

6. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

OMG, I know i have made it when my pairing has a combined name (Ryhiri). I'm a huge General hospital fanatic and all my favorite pairings have names (Milu, Liason) so know i now i've done something worth reading. [face_blush] :D

7. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Great update!

8. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Yay! A post! Woohoo!

Very cute. Absolutely adorable. I want to see them get married now and have kids. ;) He's pretty good with kids, and I loved the talk about Jag. :)

Personally, I'd love to see more Tahiri/Ryker. Or do I have to write another songfic for you? :p ;)

9. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Oh, that was beyond cute... :D :D :D

Miko and Zekk got along great, there. Nice to see the kid's got taste in boyfriends for Zekk. ;) The end was so awesome!

I want Miko/Jaina/Zekk next, please, but I want Jaina/Zekk the most. :D[face_batting]

10. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Awwwww ... Zekk and Miko sure are fast friends ... loved the squirt gun battle. Hope Zekk gets the confidence to pop the question soon.

11. hollynkesten

hollynkesten Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2004
    Ryhiri absolutly. Loved the post Rose, great job, even if it did take you far too long. Keep up the good work!

12. The_Jedi_Obi-Solo

The_Jedi_Obi-Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2003
    Good Stuff! :D

My vote is M/Z/J

13. jayazekk18

jayazekk18 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 6, 2006
    more please r/t

14. Emerald_Lady

Emerald_Lady Jedi Master star 3

Dec 18, 2006
    I vote for J/Z. Cool story! :D

15. jayazekk18

Sep 6, 2006
    more of any of them

16. Emerald_Lady

Dec 18, 2006
    Must...have...more...J/Z...[face_praying]

17. Emerald_Lady

Dec 18, 2006
    *offers cookies as bribe and ups thread in the process* :D

18. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    Be prepared for something new here shortly, ladies and gentleman?

<cryptic grin>

KT

19. jayazekk18

Sep 6, 2006
    more any of them

20. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    Rose! *echoes from the walls*

21. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
    Hey everyone!! I'm back. I actually had this post written a couple weeks back, but i hated the way it ended and i had to do a series of rewrites before i was happy with it. I'm in a bit of a rush right now, cause it's my brothers birthday, so i'm going to do responses later. But i want to tell ya'll that i am really thankful and honored that you put up with my hetic and infrequent posting. and i promise to be better in the future. In fact the next post is already written. luv ya'll [face_love]

Post Forty-Five

Farrouk rushed into the elevator and scooped Tahiri up into his arms, practically ripping her out of Ryker?s. She wasn?t out of Ryker?s arms ten seconds before his blaster was pulled and aimed at Farrouk?s head. His nerves were shot from the battle, his shoulder thumped in pain, and it was taking every once of strength he had not to double over in pain from his cracked, if not broken, ribs; but nothing was going to stop Ryker from making sure that this henchman didn?t take Tahiri anywhere.

Farrouk barely batted an eye while staring down the barrel of the blaster. He took a deep breath, and checked for Tahiri?s pulse. ?Listen, I don?t have time to argue with you if we're going to keep her alive,? he said calmly ? after assuring himself that Tahiri was intact.

?And how do I know you aren?t going to take Tahiri and I right to your boss and have us both disposed of?? Ryker snapped back, placing his finger over the trigger.

?You don?t, but if we don?t get a bacta patch on that blaster wound she will bleed to death before you make it out of the facility.? Farrouk paused as he heard commotion down the corridor, ?You have five seconds to decide before the rest of Dorjan?s guards find us and it will be too late for both of you.?

Ryker didn?t need five seconds to decide. He might not like the man, but Tahiri?s life was slightly more important than his pride. He nodded his head slightly, lowered his blaster and reholstered it. Farrouk didn?t waste a second before running down an adjoining passage way and hitting a switch panel that opened up a secret room. He laid Tahiri down on the cold, harsh table and then locked the door. He grabbed the med kit from the wall and handed Ryker a sponge. In silence the two men cleaned the blood from around Tahiri?s right shoulder, as fast as they cleaned more blood poured out of her. Finally, Ryker ripped the bottom of his shirt off, and tied it around Tahiri?s shoulder to stop the bleeding.

?That?s only going to be temporary, if it stops the blood flow at all,? Farrouk told him taking out the antiseptic vials and the bacta patchs out of the med kit. He stuffed them into a small black bag he pulled out of the desk in the corner of the room.

?This is all going to be temporary if we end up dead,? Ryker snapped his patience with Farrouk was on thin ice.

?I am well aware,? Farrouk said calmly as he cleaned up the rest of the dried blood and bruises on Tahiri?s face and torso. ?I am also aware that Rose?? he paused for a moment. ?Forgive me, Tahiri? is what you called her? is highly unstable right now and probably won?t make it through the night. We have to get her to a facility immediately.?

Ryker paced back and forth in front of the table. ?I know this already. What do you intend to do about it? I highly doubt your boss is going to let us off this godforsaken planet of his.?

Farrouk stopped and shoved the bag into Ryker?s arms. ?I have a plan.? He ripped a piece of flimsplat from a pad and drew quickly on it. ?I?m going to have to cuff you and pretend to be taking you back to the holding cells. Once we get there I?m going to need you to knock me out. From the holding cell you are going to go down this corridor, take the second left go down that corridor. You?re going to end up at a locked door. The combination is 66-95-43; this will let you outside the compound. This map,? Farrouk said as he shoved a flimsplat into Ryker's hands, ?will lead you to your ship.?

Ryker studied the map and then looked up a

22. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
    DarthJaded-I loved the Miko and Zekk interaction so more of that. Maybe Miko can propose to Jaina for Zekk

Yeah, I find Miko and Zekk are sort of kindred spirits. Miko brings out the sweet innocent side of Zekk that he thought he lost years ago. Plus, I always thought Kyp and Zekk would be good friends if they could just get jaina out of the way.

Fireyforce-oh it's so hard to choose! This post was so darn cute . um....if I was forced to choose I'd have to say Ryker and Tahiri cause I really want to know what happend to Tahiri, but either would be fantastic!

Trust me, the next post might not do it, but the post after that is everything you have been waiting for me to write with Tahiri and Ryker. I'll get back to the sweetness when hard stuff is over.

Handmaiden_Azul-I want Ryhiri (Tahiri/Ryker)

I love that they have a combined name. That really just makes my day. :D

ccp -Great update

Thanks! and Thanks for reading!!

Jaya Solo -Yay! A post! Woohoo!

Very cute. Absolutely adorable. I want to see them get married now and have kids. He's pretty good with kids, and I loved the talk about Jag.

Personally, I'd love to see more Tahiri/Ryker. Or do I have to write another songfic for you?

Well maybe that will happen in the next installement. assuming i write a next installement. Depends on what happens in my insane life. I'm glad you liked it. You don't have to write another songfic. It is my pleasure to write Ryhiri. ;)

RK_Striker_JK_5 -Oh, that was beyond cute...

Miko and Zekk got along great, there. Nice to see the kid's got taste in boyfriends for Zekk. The end was so awesome!

I want Miko/Jaina/Zekk next, please, but I want Jaina/Zekk the most.

I seem to be good with cute, and trust me there will be more cute along the way. Miko and Zekk are just a perfect pair. I almost want to write a scene where Zekk and Jaina adopt miko, but that wouldn't be fair to kyp. I will definitly get back to Zekk/Jaina/miko as soon as i wrap up this section with Tahiri.

ZebulaNebula -Awwwww ... Zekk and Miko sure are fast friends ... loved the squirt gun battle. Hope Zekk gets the confidence to pop the question soon.

Zekk will get all the confidence he needs soon enough, there just a few more hurdles he has to face first. :p

hollynkesten-Ryhiri absolutly. Loved the post Rose, great job, even if it did take you far too long. Keep up the good work!

I know it's been taking me forever. my computer is in a storage bin, and i have to use the house computer and well i can't kick everyone off of it, and out of the room everytime i'm inspired to write, but i'm going to work on it i swear. Thanks for sticking with me. Ryhiri it is!

The_Jedi_Obi-Solo -Good Stuff!

thanks! and thanks for reading!!

jayazekk18 -more please r/t

it's on the way, thanks for reading!!

Emerald_Lady -I vote for J/Z. Cool story!

there will definitly be more j/z soon enough. Thanks for reading!

offers cookies as bribe and ups thread in the process*

Bribes only kinda work when i can get on the computer to see them. But i promise to be better soon. :)

23. Emerald_Lady

Dec 18, 2006
    Yay! You're back!:D I definitely agree with your assessment that you are good at cute, because this was really sweet. I mean, I know Tahiri's half-dead here, but she does have not one, but two, men who are willing to swallow their pride and do whatever it takes to keep her alive. That's pretty awesome.

The post you've been dying to write since the story started, eh? That sounds very promising. That, and more J/Z is coming...=P~

Great post.:D

24. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    This was worth the wait, Rose. So good to see you back! :D And yeah, Tahiri can get under your skin sometimes. Hurry, Ryker! FLy like... really fast wind.

25. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Great update! I hope Ryker and Tahiri get out of this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.