main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends For Better or Worse [J/TK, J/Z, T/OC and More!] Author Note (9/8) Sequel Up soon!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rose_Skywalker, Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    I loved the J/Z & the T/R! :D
    More soon? [face_batting] :p

=D=

C @};- S

2. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    Yay an update! *does a small dance* I was starting to get worried about you Rose. That was a fantastic update by the way. Though I'm a little confused as to who Faruke(sp?) is.

3. Jedi_Master_Mouf

Jedi_Master_Mouf Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    good post, maybe I'll finally have tiem to leave a detailed review in a few days, right now I have homework. thank you for the break.

4. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Uh Oh ... I don't like the sound of Tahiri's condition. Please tell me you're not gonna go and kill her off. At least Farouk showed his true colors though.

5. jayazekk18

jayazekk18 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 6, 2006
    more more more [face_peace] =D=

6. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    I [face_love] Tahiri & Ryker!!!! :)

More soon??? [face_batting]

Oh, and please add me to your PM list. Thanks.

Ant.
    ]-}

7. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    hey ya'll

Sorry about the dela. My personal life took over again and i had to sort of drop and move again. I'm back home now so i should be able to write and post more. The next post is in to the beta, and will be up soon.

Luv,
    Rose

8. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
    Emerald_Lady-Yay! You're back! I definitely agree with your assessment that you are good at cute, because this was really sweet. I mean, I know Tahiri's half-dead here, but she does have not one, but two, men who are willing to swallow their pride and do whatever it takes to keep her alive. That's pretty awesome.

Tahiri just has that rescue me vibe about her. Not that she can't take care of herself, it just that men fawn all over her and she couldn't care less about that. I wish i had that kind of luck with men in my life.

The post you've been dying to write since the story started, eh? That sounds very promising. That, and more J/Z is coming

it is promising, and more J/z is on the way after the next post. I feel like i've gone through J/z withdawl i haven't written them in so long.

RK_Striker_JK_5 -This was worth the wait, Rose. So good to see you back! And yeah, Tahiri can get under your skin sometimes. Hurry, Ryker! FLy like... really fast wind.

I'm glad to be back. I forgot how good it felt to write for awhile. Tahiri can get under your skin alot of times. Don't worry Ryker isn't a hotshot pilot with a huge ego for nothing ;)

ccp -Great update! I hope Ryker and Tahiri get out of this.

it would be a really lousy way to end the story otherwise.

Courtney_Solo -I loved the J/Z & the T/R!
    More soon

as fast as i can get it to you! :D

Fireyforce -Yay an update! *does a small dance* I was starting to get worried about you Rose. That was a fantastic update by the way. Though I'm a little confused as to who Faruke(sp?) is.

Don't get too worried, i'm back and better than ever. Thanks, and farrouk is warlord dorjan's number 2 man.

Jedi_Master_Mouf -good post, maybe I'll finally have tiem to leave a detailed review in a few days, right now I have homework. thank you for the break.

your welcome for the break, anything that gives you a dsitraction from school is a welcome change right?

ZebulaNebula-Uh Oh ... I don't like the sound of Tahiri's condition. Please tell me you're not gonna go and kill her off. At least Farouk showed his true colors though.

Tahiri's condition is not great, but i don't think i could ever kill Tahiri. Her and Ryker are like my muse to write. Farrouk is true to himself and noe one else. Those are his colors.

jayazekk18 -more more more

yes sir.. um ma'am... person? :p

Jedi-Ant -I [face_love] Tahiri & Ryker!!!!

I'm glad you do. Tehy sort of groww on you after awhile.

Oh, and please add me to your PM list. Thanks

done, thanks for reading! *does new reader happy dance* [face_dancing]

9. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
    Post Forty-Six

Ryker was pushing the ship as hard and fast as he could out of the atmosphere. His escape of Nar Shaddaa had taken far longer than he wanted it to. Tahiri was a dead weight and it was ever harder to shoot carrying her. The news of there escape seemed to have leaked even before they made it out the door of the building. He wasn?t sure how he made it the ship alive. It had seemed like a miracle that a bolt hadn?t hit him. At one point he was cornered and magically a door opened that he could duck into. Ryker sighed and tapped in the coordinates to Mon Cal, navigating a way practically on top of a black hole, but it was the fastest way to get there and he couldn?t take chances with Tahiri?s life. If he didn?t get to a hospital in time she was going to be dead anyways, and? if she died he didn?t know if he could ever forgive himself. The navicomputer beeped, authorizing the coordinates and setting the autopilot. Ryker ripped his way out of the chair and down the hallway to the bed he had left Tahiri on. She hadn?t woken up, but her eyelids were fluttering and every few moments her body jerked. Ryker hoped that was a good sign. He brushed a stray curl off her face, and pulled up a chair next to the bed. She looked so helpless and frail, so unlike the Tahiri he knew. The Tahiri he knew was strong, opinionated, and not afraid to take charge, but she was also soft and compassionate.

He had gone with Jaina once to drop off supplies at the Jedi temple. He was sitting in the cafeteria eating with Jaina, and her friend Kyp Durron, when Tahiri walked in. She was barefoot, wearing traditional Jedi robes, and strays pieces of hair were flanking her face. She hadn?t been in the room for a whole minute before a tiny five year old boy wobbled over to her crying. She tucked a stray piece of hair behind her knee and knelt down to talk to him. A few minutes later, she kissed his forehead and the kid ran off down the hallways smiling from ear to ear. Ryker smiled at the memory. Tahiri had been so serene and patient with the little boy, that he had known Tahiri had picked the right profession. She was an amazing fighter, but nothing made her happier than those kids, and he could read that on her face. He watched her walk across the cafeteria, and then her face broke out in a wide grin. She ran across the caf and jumped into the arms of an older blond man. Ganner twirled her around like she was a rag doll. Ryker felt pangs of jealous. He knew that Ganner was just a friend, but he couldn?t help but be jealous of the closeness he shared with Tahiri. They had both come over to say hello a few moments later. Tahiri said a short snappy hello to him and Ryker could tell she was still mad at him. Ryker wanted to chase after her, and explain everything to her but he knew Tahiri wasn?t going to listen. She was still fighting it; her feelings for him. Ryker jumped back into consciousness as Tahiri?s arm flailed suddenly. He grabbed her hand and stroked it lightly, playing with her tiny little fingers. Her eyes fluttered slightly. He wanted to know where she was in that head of hers, and above all he needed her to be a fighter now. He needed her.

~*~

Tahiri sat in front of the Jedi Temple on Yavin four, braiding the pieces of grass in front her. She didn?t know why she was there, but she knew she was waiting. A few moments later, she felt him behind her. She was on her feet in a flash and running into her arms. He hugged her so tightly she felt like she couldn?t breathe. ?I knew you?d come for me. I knew it.? She told him peering into his beautiful blue eyes.

Anakin smiled down at her. She was still the same Tahiri he had loved his whole life. ?I knew you knew.? He teased her, holding her hands in his own. They walked over to the steps on the temple and sat down.

?I?ve missed you,? She sighed as she told him. ?I?ve just felt empty without you.? Anakin nodded solemnly. ?But everything is going to be okay now; I get to be with you again. Just like it was supposed to be all along.?

?No, Tahiri.? Anakin said s

10. Jedi-Ant

Jan 3, 2007
    Ooh....YAY!!! An update!!!! [face_dancing] *does new update dance*

I LOVED this post....just loved it!!! [face_love]

Tahiri and Ryker are sooo cute! :) I'm so glad she and Anakin had that little talk. And I loved that he said Tahiri is the heart of the new Jedi Order, because she really is. It's part of what makes her so special.

I can't wait until the next update...will there be Ryker/Tahiri mush?? [face_praying]

Thanks for the PM!

Ant.
    ]-}

11. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    *nearly faints* That was awesome!
    Just what I needed! Excellent post!!!

12. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    AW Rose that was so cute!! I loved the Anakin/Tahiri scene. It seems like Ryker and Tahiri will be getting a lot cuter in the next few chapters. I also really liked the "Tell Jaina to say yes" thing, very Anakin.

13. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Great upate!

14. Emerald_Lady

Emerald_Lady Jedi Master star 3

Dec 18, 2006
    The Tahiri he knew was strong, opinionated, and not afraid to take charge, but she was also soft and compassionate.

Sounds like a winning combination. ;)

She was an amazing fighter, but nothing made her happier than those kids, and he could read that on her face.

Awww...this whole flashback made me melt into a pile of goo, it was so sweet. :)

Jaina is the fighter, Jacen is the brains, but Tahiri? you?re the heart of the new Jedi Order.

Ooh, I like this description. I also like that Anakin pulls a ghostie (or is it dreamie?).

Jaina has found her way back to Zekk and she?s going to be really happy. Would you do me a favor and tell her to tell Zekk yes??

:D Listen to your little brother, Jaina!

?Why did you have to go?? she whispered.

:_| :_|

?I know it?s hard, but you will always wonder what you could have had with me. Do you want to always wonder what you could have had with Ryker too? Because if you push him away, that is what is going to happen.?

Smart boy. :D

Great update! I really enjoyed the semi-resolution to R/T, although of course I'm still hoping for mush later on. Especially J/Z mush. [face_devil] But I confess R/T is growing on me. ;)

15. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Whoa ... I never expected to see that vision ... Anakin's ghost giving a Tahiri explicit encouragement to move on. I liked how Anakin said he'd always be there ... an ethereal hand on her shoulder. I also liked his subtle acknowledgment that everything happens in it's proper time. A lot of fanficcers don't show that side of him. And how everyone else realizes that she's the heart of the Jedi, but she's clueless. Loved the quasi-mushy ending.

16. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
    *Kicking up*

Anakin was my little surprise. The funny thing about that post is that it actually came to me while i was lying in bed trying to sleep. See sleepless nights do actually produce good writing. :p

17. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Aww...[face_love][face_love] That rocked, Rose! So sweet, there... Yes, Tahiri. You must move on with your life. Ryker's there for you. :)

18. Jedi_Master_Mouf

Jedi_Master_Mouf Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    okay so to leave at least I should be doing homework but instead I'll try to leave at least a little bit of a detailed review.

I liked your Anakin it was very much like him, he would deffintly want her to move on at some point. you really have drawn out the romance in this one. I like it. and taht line about a hand on ehr shoulder was touching. thats all I have time for, thanks of rthe nice break again.

19. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
    Homework can always wait when there is a good story to read. Poking up. ;)

20. hollynkesten

hollynkesten Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2004
    omg!!!!!!!!!!! that is the post that I've been waiting like years to see!!!!!!!!!

Awesome job - Love it tonz! keep up the goos work!

I would really love more of them - just b/c

21. blinded_by_darkness

blinded_by_darkness Jedi Master

Apr 15, 2006
    omg, that was like totally sweet, really good representation of Anakin

22. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
    I had a feeling you'd like that one. I promise to get cracking on a new post soon. I had to go out of town to help a friend, so i've been out of commission. But new post soon i promise! :D

23. Jedi-Ant

Jan 3, 2007
    YAY! [face_dancing]

I look forward to it!
    :D

24. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    I love Anakin!!!!!!!!!!! I want him back!!!!!!! But I still like Ryker and he is good for Tahiri.

25. DarthJaded

DarthJaded Jedi Knight star 1

May 8, 2006
    Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!![face_love] =D= How cute! I loved the last two posts. Tahiri is going to give Ryker a chance right? or is the crazy ex-girlfriend making another guest appearance?

I can`t wait for Zekk to propose and I am anxious for more. ;)

D.J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.