Beyond For Better or Worse [J/TK, J/Z, T/OC and More!] Author Note (9/8) Sequel Up soon!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rose_Skywalker, Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

hey guys! I'm back, the next post is done and at the Beta's. But it should be up soon. I meant to do the next post Jaina/Zekk and Milo but it didn't fit the plot right to have the next, so the next post is more Tahiri and Ryker with some Jaina. But i promise post 48 will be Jaina and Zekk.
  2. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Jedi-Ant -Ooh....YAY!!! An update!!!! *does new update dance*

I LOVED this post....just loved it!!!

Thanks, i rather liked this post myself.

Tahiri and Ryker are sooo cute! I'm so glad she and Anakin had that little talk. And I loved that he said Tahiri is the heart of the new Jedi Order, because she really is. It's part of what makes her so special.

I know, and i feel that she has bcome underused in the books. Although the last book i read was during the whole Killik thing.

I can't wait until the next update...will there be Ryker/Tahiri mush??

I can honestly say their is. :D

Courtney_Solo -*nearly faints* That was awesome!
    Just what I needed! Excellent post!!!

*resesitates with the smell of cookies* Thanks, but i'm not quite done yet ;)

Fireyforce-AW Rose that was so cute!! I loved the Anakin/Tahiri scene. It seems like Ryker and Tahiri will be getting a lot cuter in the next few chapters. I also really liked the "Tell Jaina to say yes" thing, very Anakin.

Thanks. I'm glad every seems to think i got Anakin. I've never actually written him before, because i have too much fun with Ryker.

ccp -Great upate!

thanks and thanks for reading!

Emerald_Lady -Awww...this whole flashback made me melt into a pile of goo, it was so sweet.

Aww thanks. Goo is not exactly my speciality. :)

Ooh, I like this description. I also like that Anakin pulls a ghostie (or is it dreamie?).

It's a little bit of both. It's anakins ghost she is talking to, but it's also in her own head. Her "comaesque" state is allowing anakin's ghost to talk to her.

Great update! I really enjoyed the semi-resolution to R/T, although of course I'm still hoping for mush later on. Especially J/Z mush. But I confess R/T is growing on me.

R/T eventually grows on everyone it seems. My first beta was dead set against and even he has come around. Mush for everyone coming up. ;)

ZebulaNebula-Whoa ... I never expected to see that vision ... Anakin's ghost giving a Tahiri explicit encouragement to move on. I liked how Anakin said he'd always be there ... an ethereal hand on her shoulder. I also liked his subtle acknowledgment that everything happens in it's proper time. A lot of fanficcers don't show that side of him.

you know i find that kinda strange. That was the part of anakin i always really loved. The part of him that was wise beyond his year. It reminded me of Luke and Ben. Anakin was always so much more aware of everything around him. I was really sad when died.

And how everyone else realizes that she's the heart of the Jedi, but she's clueless. Loved the quasi-mushy ending.

She is really is clueless to how important she really is[/i]

RK_Striker_JK_5 -Aww... That rocked, Rose! So sweet, there... Yes, Tahiri. You must move on with your life. Ryker's there for you.

thanks. Yeah Tahiri has to get over that fear of moving on. But it's not all rainbows and puppies for her yet.

Jedi_Master_Mouf-I liked your Anakin it was very much like him, he would deffintly want her to move on at some point. you really have drawn out the romance in this one. I like it. and taht line about a hand on ehr shoulder was touching. thats all I have time for, thanks of rthe nice break again.

I had to draw out the romance. I don't really know how to write couples together. I mean stories are virtually all about conflict so i don't know how people write mushy mush stuff all the time. and your welcome for the break.

hollynkesten-omg!!!!!!!!!!! that is the post that I've been waiting like years to see!!!!!!!!!
    Awesome job - Love it tonz! keep up the goos work!
    I would really love more of them - just b/c

I thought you might like that pos
  3. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Post Forty-Seven

Tahiri slowly opened her eyes, and yawned. She felt safe and warm next to Ryker?s softly snoring body. She slowly peeled herself out of his arms and stepped into the fresher. A couple minutes later, she stepped out, sore but refreshed. She wrapped her curl blonde hair up into a towel and put an old pair of flight pants from when she ran the Barefoot squadron, a pink tank top and her soft blue sweater. She tip-toed out of the room trying not to wake Ryker and walked to the cockpit. She quickly dialed in the numbers to call Wedge. After a few seconds his face appeared on the scree.

?Tahiri, it?s good to hear from you. We were starting to get worried something had happened to you. It?s been almost two months since you made contact with Lando. Did you acquire the information??

?Yes, after some minor difficulties we managed to acquire the plans. It doesn?t seem to me like they have been cracked.?

?Good. What's your ETA?? Wedge asked, fiddling with some paper work

?Three hours.?

?Good. I'll let Jaina know of your arrival.? Wedge told her before closing the comm. Tahiri smiled and doublechecked their hyperspace jumps, before getting up and going into the kitchen to cook breakfast.

After scanning the fridge, she pulled out some eggs and leftover nerf steak, and heated the pan, when Ryker walked in. He was shirtless, in a pair of flight pants with a head full of messy hair. Tahiri eyed him appreciatively. He walked around Tahiri, eyes half closed, opened the fridge and bent over to stare inside. Tahiri went back to hashing up the nerf steak, stealing quick glances over at Ryker?s perfect form. He grabbed the bottle of blue milk, took a swig and placed it on the table.

?Whatcha cooking, beautiful?? he asked, looking over her shoulder.

?Eggs and hash,? she replied, scooping it onto two plates and setting them on the table. Ryker looked down at it and smiled like a little kid on lifeday.

?Anything I can do to help?? Ryker asked. Tahiri thought for a brief second, before reaching out grabbing the edge of Ryker?s pants and pulling him into a kiss. Tahiri could tell he was a little surprised at first, but he warmed up to it. Tahiri wrapped her arms around Ryker?s waist, while he ran his fingers through her hair. Their lips wrestled for position for a few moments, and Tahiri could feel Ryker moan softly. Before she knew it, he had turned her around and had her pinned against the wall. Tahiri unclenched her hands from behind his back and rested them on his muscled chest. Ryker?s kisses alternated between feather soft and hard and demanding. Tahiri didn?t know which she liked better. Ryker?s hands ran down her side and gently pulled off her blue sweater leaving her pink tank top exposed. Tahiri sighed, as Ryker finally released her mouth and ran kisses up her neck to her ear.

?Ryker? Tahiri moaned as Ryker nibbled on her ear. When he didn?t respond she said his name again. This time he moaned ?what?? as he continued nibbling on her ear.

?What about breakfast?? Tahiri asked as he knees wobbled beneath her.

?You taste better,? he whispered to her. Tahiri laughed it ? was such a silly thing to say but probably true, as her cooking never inspired people to eat. She tried to push him away but her shoulder was still sore and she ended up whimpering in pain. Only then did he stop.

?I?m sorry. I forgot your shoulder was hurt,? He said, tucking a loose strand of blond hair behind her ear.

?It?s okay. If you pour me a cup of blue milk I?ll forgive you,? Tahiri told him, loosing herself from his grasp and sitting down at the table to eat. Ryker happily obliged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaina rushed and enveloped Tahiri in a hug as soon as she stepped foot of the ship. ?I was starting to get worried about you. I don?t like it when you're gone for too long.?

?Jaina, you?re crushing me,? Tahiri said in pain. Ryker grabbed Jaina?s shoulders and pried her off Tahiri.

?I love how you?re so worried about me,? Ryker grumbled as
  4. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    Aww... [face_love][face_love][:D] I loved Rykiri in the beginning, there. So cute and mushy. But what the heck happened after???:eek: Isn't it a good thing when the guy cares like that? I didn't feel he was smothering...:confused:

Rose, he'd better propose! ;) Great post, up!
  5. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

its a good thing for a guy to care, but Ryker was unwilling to leave when he needed to get his own ribs checked out because he didn't want to leave tahiri. Thats taking it a little too far, and for Tahiri it translates into him not thinking she can handle herself, and thats smothering for Tahiri. I would probably react the same way.

6. Emerald_Lady Jedi Knight

star 3
    He was shirtless, in a pair of flight pants with a head full of messy hair. Tahiri eyed him appreciatively.

Well, there are worse ways for a girl to start the day. ;)

?You taste better,? he whispered to her.

[face_laugh]

?Tahiri is going to be staying with me for the next week. You?re free to stop by if you get over your ego. Don?t work too hard on that paperwork. You?ll mess up Malou-Ra?s system.? Jaina said before hitting the lights, and strolling out of her office.

I see Jaina is her usual straightforward self. [face_mischief]

On the Next post: will Zekk finally get to propose?

*quivers in anticipation* :D
  7. Fireyforce Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm gonna write this then go splash some cold water on my face. I loved the Ryker/Tahiri interaction during "breakfast" very very cute.

Can I say that understand Tahiri's point w/ Ryker? He was smothering her a little bit. He needed to get his ribs checked out, but wouldn't leave until Tahiri's tests came back. *shakes head* Little much, besides they could have called Ryker when the results were in. Knowing medical testing that can take awhile.

Zekk better propose in the next post. I don't know if the poor guy can get up the courage many more times.
  8. ccp Force Ghost

star 4
    I feel for Ryker.

Please let Zekk propose.
  9. DarthJaded Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    [Sigh]Too bad that such a steamy scene had to be ruined by yet another fight by two non-compromising individuals.:rolleyes: :oops:

Oh well that just makes what next even more interesting. [face_dancing] Zekk better have his moment to shine and propose but something tells me they are going to be interrupted.

Can`t wait for the rest.

D.J
  10. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Ryker, DON'T let her slip away now. Go apologize ASAP. I kinda understand his clingyness though - all too well. Liked the mushy beginning ... Tahiri's introspection about her cooking made me lol.
  11. Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Master

star 4

Oh, yeah. I'm feeling heat right now! I am so jealous of Tahiri. Tell her to go back to Anakin and leave me Ryker! *licks lips*

even the girl who permanently attached to kissing his neck, and Ryker liked that girl a lot. I love how jaina doesn't even know her name! I can just see her classifying Rykers girlfriends. "Let's see I'll call her clingy girl and I'll call her pouty girl..."

?My ribs are feeling much better. I don?t want to leave until I know you're going to be alright.? Aww, he's so sweet. Can I kiss him?

I am not your girlfriend What!!!!! After that kind of kiss you claim that your not his girlfriend. *goes off in a huff, only to come back to read the rest of the chapter*

will Zekk finally get to propose?
    *sulks* don't care about Zekk, want more Ryhiri!
  12. Jedi-Ant Jedi Master

star 4
    He was shirtless, in a pair of flight pants with a head full of messy hair. Tahiri eyed him appreciatively.

=P~

He walked around Tahiri, eyes half closed, opened the fridge and bent over to stare inside. Tahiri went back to hashing up the nerf steak, stealing quick glances over at Ryker?s perfect form. He grabbed the bottle of blue milk, took a swig and placed it on the table.

Hehe... :p I'd be eying his "perfect form" as well ;)

?Anything I can do to help?? Ryker asked. Tahiri thought for a brief second, before reaching out grabbing the edge of Ryker?s pants and pulling him into a kiss.

:eek:

Whoa! I didn't expect that!

:D

Tahiri could tell he was a little surprised at first, but he warmed up to it. Tahiri wrapped her arms around Ryker?s waist, while he ran his fingers through her hair. Their lips wrestled for position for a few moments, and Tahiri could feel Ryker moan softly. Before she knew it, he had turned her around and had her pinned against the wall. Tahiri unclenched her hands from behind his back and rested them on his muscled chest. Ryker?s kisses alternated between feather soft and hard and demanding. Tahiri didn?t know which she liked better. Ryker?s hands ran down her side and gently pulled off her blue sweater leaving her pink tank top exposed. Tahiri sighed, as Ryker finally released her mouth and ran kisses up her neck to her ear.

[face_love]

Aww...

That was some nice mush, and much deserved for Tahiri and Ryker :D

?Ryker? Tahiri moaned as Ryker nibbled on her ear. When he didn?t respond she said his name again. This time he moaned ?what?? as he continued nibbling on her ear.

[face_laugh]

I'll bet she does!

She tried to push him away but her shoulder was still sore and she ended up whimpering in pain. Only then did he stop.

:(

And the mush stops. It was wonderful while it lasted... more soon?? [face_batting]

?You let something happen to my best friend!? Jaina yelled at him, letting him out of her death hug.

?It?s not his fault Jaina, and I think you probably broke his already cracked rib,? Tahiri said as she watched Ryker try not to act like he was in pain.

[face_laugh]

Typical guy - trying not to show weakness... :p

?I?ll take care of that,? Ryker said grabbing Tahiri and throwing her over his shoulder, and running down the hallway as Tahiri screamed at him to put her down.

Aww... hehe [face_laugh]

?I?m not leaving,? Ryker gulped ?I?m not letting you push me away again. If this is going to be something you?re going to have to trust me.?

Uh-oh...

[face_worried]

I sense another fight coming on...

Tahiri breathed heavily, ?Ryker, we're not going to have anything if you don?t give me some space. I am not your girlfriend, and I am not some helpless girl who needs you to take care of her. I'm not like any of the girls you have dated; you are not going to treat me like I can?t take care of myself.? Tahiri did everything she could not to scream at him.

:eek:

She's not his girlfriend?!? Then why tease the poor guy with kisses?

:_|

Ryker stood their unsure of how to answer. He had done everything he knew how to do with Tahiri, and it never worked. ?What is with you?? Ryker snapped at her, ?I don?t know what you want from me. I thought we were going somewhere, but you seem incapable of that.? Ryker stormed out of the room.

:_| :_|

No! Now they're not together again!

Ryker looked up at her and raised his eyebrow.

?Tahiri is going to be staying with me for the next week. You?re free to stop by if you get over your ego. Don?t work too hard on that paperwork. You?ll mess up Malou-Ra?s system.? Jaina said before hitting the lights, and strolling out of her office.

I hope he decides to v
  13. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

The fight was not entirely Ryker's fault. Most fights are not one person's fault in a relationship. I actually wrote this fight based off of fight i used to have with one of my ex's. We were never in a hospital, but he would say something or do something and i would get mad and instead of doing what i wanted him to do he would stand his ground and it would drive me nuts. I mean we fought alot. The big thing about arguments and relationships is how you handle them. I mean all couples fight it if they are capable of getting over things and working through them. My ex and I were bad at the getting through them part.
  14. Courtney_Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    After scanning the fridge, she pulled out some eggs and leftover nerf steak, and heated the pan, when Ryker walked in.

*plays Beethoven's 5th Symphony* She's doomed. :p
    She'll fall for him...

He was shirtless, in a pair of flight pants with a head full of messy hair.

:eek:=P~ Beautiful... :p

Tahiri eyed him appreciatively.

Skrew Tahiri! Courtney's all his! ;)

He walked around Tahiri, eyes half closed, opened the fridge and bent over to stare inside.

That's me in the mornings. Definitely.
    Can't see a thing, I'm too sleepy.
    No seriously, this morning my mom had to wake me up three times. :D

Tahiri went back to hashing up the nerf steak, stealing quick glances over at Ryker?s perfect form.

Lucky ducky...

?Whatcha cooking, beautiful?? he asked, looking over her shoulder.

"Not much," Courtney replied, turning her head so that their noses were less than an inch away... [face_love]
    {I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. :p } ^^^

?Anything I can do to help?? Ryker asked.

KISS ME, STUPID! (I'm sorry, that'd be a great vignette...)

Tahiri thought for a brief second, before reaching out grabbing the edge of Ryker?s pants and pulling him into a kiss. Tahiri could tell he was a little surprised at first, but he warmed up to it. Tahiri wrapped her arms around Ryker?s waist, while he ran his fingers through her hair. Their lips wrestled for position for a few moments, and Tahiri could feel Ryker moan softly. Before she knew it, he had turned her around and had her pinned against the wall. Tahiri unclenched her hands from behind his back and rested them on his muscled chest. Ryker?s kisses alternated between feather soft and hard and demanding. Tahiri didn?t know which she liked better. Ryker?s hands ran down her side and gently pulled off her blue sweater leaving her pink tank top exposed. Tahiri sighed, as Ryker finally released her mouth and ran kisses up her neck to her ear.

You're making me blush! [face_blush] Hehehe ...

Than eggs and hash? I don't think so. ;)

Tahiri laughed at it ? was such a silly thing to say but probably true, as her cooking never inspired people to eat.

Ooh, that's the same way with me. I can make eggs and cereal, and that's about it. :D

She tried to push him away but her shoulder was still sore and she ended up whimpering in pain. Only then did he stop.

:( That would make anyone feel bad...

?I?m sorry. I forgot your shoulder was hurt,? He said, tucking a loose strand of blond hair behind her ear.

She should give him a guilt trip. Mwahaha. [face_devil]

?It?s okay. If you pour me a cup of blue milk I?ll forgive you,? Tahiri told him, loosing herself from his grasp and sitting down at the table to eat. Ryker happily obliged.

He got off easy ... :p
    Great update! Excellent! =D=
    I won't comment on the little fight. :)
    I won't.

I really won't.

Alright, fine. ;)
    I hope they sort everything out. They're my favorite couple *'sides A/T, of course*.

C @};- S
  15. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    RK_Striker_JK_5 -I loved Rykiri in the beginning, there. So cute and mushy. But what the heck happened after??? Isn't it a good thing when the guy cares like that? I didn't feel he was smothering...

Rose, he'd better propose! Great post, up!

yeah, but cute and mushy isn't exactly what i do well. Ryker was being just a little overzealous with Tahiri, just enough to grate Tahiri's nerves. and i can assure you a proposal is coming soon.

Emerald_Lady-Well, there are worse ways for a girl to start the day.

oh yeah, there are way worse ways to start the day than seeing a shirtless Ryker. Heck i'm thinking of getting a cardboard version for my room.

I see Jaina is her usual straightforward self.

Jaina cuts to the punch. Especially with Ryker, that just who they are together. :)

quivers in anticipation*

I don't know if i'd go that far yet.

Fireyforce -I'm gonna write this then go splash some cold water on my face. I loved the Ryker/Tahiri interaction during "breakfast" very very cute.

I didn't think it was that steamy. I could write way jucier, but i don't think it's allowed on this board.

Can I say that understand Tahiri's point w/ Ryker? He was smothering her a little bit. He needed to get his ribs checked out, but wouldn't leave until Tahiri's tests came back. *shakes head* Little much, besides they could have called Ryker when the results were in. Knowing medical testing that can take awhile.

I'm glad someone sees it my way. If i had a guy like ryker doing that to me i might pull a jaina and throw him out of the room headfirst.

Zekk better propose in the next post. I don't know if the poor guy can get up the courage many more times.

Oh he has more courage than you think ;)

ccp - feel for Ryker.

Please let Zekk propose.

Oh he will soon enough ;)

DarthJaded -Too bad that such a steamy scene had to be ruined by yet another fight by two non-compromising individuals.

Hehe, and the truth is relationships are all about compromise, so if Tahiri and Ryker can't get it together iit will never work.

Oh well that just makes what next even more interesting. Zekk better have his moment to shine and propose but something tells me they are going to be interrupted.

I wouldn't be surprised [face_devil]

ZebulaNebula -Ryker, DON'T let her slip away now. Go apologize ASAP. I kinda understand his clingyness though - all too well. Liked the mushy beginning ... Tahiri's introspection about her cooking made me lol.

Ryker just has to get his pride in check. I'm not into clingy guys, i had a clingy ex that used drive me up the wall. Tahiri's not known for being a cook. :p

Handmaiden_Azul -Oh, yeah. I'm feeling heat right now! I am so jealous of Tahiri. Tell her to go back to Anakin and leave me Ryker! *licks lips*

Yeah, that was a little hot. Hey don't let Anakin hear that, we don't know how hot he can be :p

I love how jaina doesn't even know her name! I can just see her classifying Rykers girlfriends. "Let's see I'll call her clingy girl and I'll call her pouty girl..."

you know i should have made a post about that and didn't. Jaina has never been particuarly fond of any of Ryker's girlfreinds. She doesn't think any of them have backbones, there all just clingy girls who let Ryker walk all over them. Jaina can't respect that, and she thinks Ryker won't settle until he finds a challenege, which is what tahiri is. So Jaina never felt the need to know there names.

After that kind of kiss you claim that your not his girlfriend. *goes off in a huff, only to come back to read the rest of the chapter*

well it's ture, nothing hs been made offical. I mean you can make out with a guy and not date them. Tahiri doesn't know what she wants yet. I
  16. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    :eek: OMG shocker I managed to Post two week in a row!! Whats the chance i managed to do that 3 times in a row? :p

Post Forty-Eight

Jaina finished applying lip gloss and tossed her brown hair around just to make sure it didn?t look overdone. Zekk had gone through all the trouble of arranging Tahiri to babysit Miko, and making sure that she had the night off. But then he told her to look casual. Jaina was completely confused so she just wore flight pants and a tank top. She couldn?t get more casual than that. She grabbed her house card and shoved it into her pocket, then walked into the living room as casually as she could.

?How do I look?? she asked Tahiri, giving a quick twirl.

?Girly,? Miko said, giving her a yucky face. Jaina and Tahiri glanced at each other and burst out laughing.

?You look great,? Tahiri replied, getting up off the couch and giving her a hug. ?You know I just remembered something? when I saw Anakin?

?You saw Anakin?? Jaina's eyes widened and looked like they would pop out of her head. ?Where, when, alive or dead? Is he okay??

?Jaina,? Tahiri said in a reassuring voice, ?Calm down. When Ryker and I were escaping Nar Shaddaa, I sort of? passed out.?

?You passed out! No wonder Ryker was so worried!? Jaina said. Tahiri gave her this look that said ?shut up and let me finish?.

?Anyways, when I was passed out, Anakin came to visit me. We talked for a long time. He looked just like he did when he rescued me from the Vong on Yavin 4. He was so handsome and he glowed just standing there in front of me." Tahiri blushed, "I?m going on again. He didn?t seem sad or upset. He was really at peace with everything. But we talked for awhile, and he told me to tell you to tell Zekk yes.?

?Yes? What does that mean?? Jaina looked at her confused.

?I don?t know. He didn?t explain it to me. He just said for you to say yes.? Tahiri gave her a sheepish shrug and was saved by Zekk knocking on the door. Jaina waved her hand, and the door swooshed open. Zekk stood there wondering why Jaina?s back was turned to him, and Tahiri gave a small wave. Zekk decided not to ask, walked through the doorway and shut the door behind him. Miko ran up to him screaming hello and through his arms around Zekk?s leg. Zekk patted him on the head and hoisted Miko up unto his waist, then wrapped his free arm around Jaina?s waist and gave her a small kiss on the cheek. Tahiri had to smile at how smoothly Zekk managed to do that, as Jaina stood there still pondering what Tahiri had just told her. Zekk whispered something into Jaina?s ear that seemed to break her out of her stupor.

?Alright, we?ll be back? eventually,? Jaina told her, grabbing her jacket off the couch. ?You know all the important numbers, not that you?re going to need any of those. Comm me if anything happens. Miko needs to be in bed by 2000 hours.? Miko grumbled behind her.

?Before we go,? Zekk said running around with Miko on his side and then tossing him into the couch. ?I have a present for someone.? Miko started jumping up and down on the couch as Zekk held the present over his head. When Miko finally got the package from out of Zekk?s grasp, his whole face lit up.

?Thank you thank you thank you!? Miko screamed as he waved a new board game around. ?Can we play it tonight, Master Veila, can we?? Miko jumped up and down in front of Tahiri. Tahiri couldn?t help laughing, while nodding her head. Jaina just stood there chuckling at the whole situation. Zekk grabbed Jaina?s hand and dragged her out of the room as she continued to shout instruction at Tahiri.

Jaina twirled her potato strips around her plate picking up anything that had fallen off her nerfburger. This particular strip has bites of cheese on it. Zekk could tell she was thinking about something. She had been distant all night, only really coming out of her thoughts to tell him about Ryker and Tahiri?s latest fight. Zekk didn?t mind. He was so
  17. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeeeehaaa. He proposed!1!!! And she accepted! Loved the location - glowing fish. I don't think any planned proposal could have been better than that ... score one for winging it. Loved that Tahiri was the one to pass on Anakin's message instead of him telling her directly. I understand Jaina being miffed though ... I wonder if Danni has appeared to Miko though. Speaking of Miko, I'm surprised he isn't calling Zekk "Uncle Zekk".

And you're absences aren't bad ... at least compared to mine as of late. Almost two months between updates on a fic that's supposedly priority one, not to mention another that's pushing six months ... [face_whistling]
  18. Stookymalarkey Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey there, I've been reading through both of your fics and I got to say that it's top notch stuff. I'm a big fan of your characterizations and the action pack sequences you put 'em through. You also get a gold star for keeping up with the continuity of Star Wars's past, a feat that most "Pro" writers just can't be bothered with. Keep up the good work!
  19. ccp Force Ghost

star 4
    Finally.

Maybe Ryker will swing by and help out Tahiri.
  20. DarthJaded Jedi Grand Master

star 1

Yes! I was worried for a minute and that was better than anything Zekk could have planned.[face_love]

Just so cute and simple.

Now I hope Tahiri and Ryker can make up before the wedding or they will be dateless.;)

D.J
  21. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    YAY!!!!! Rose, that rocked! Loved the spontaneity of it there, at the pond with the glowfish. :D [face_love] And the message... yeah. Poor Jaina. :( I'm glad here his family remembers and mises him, unlike profic.:rolleyes: Rose, you should be writing the EU!
  22. Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Master

star 4

?Girly,? Miko said, giving her a yucky face.
    Oh, he's so cute. *gives Miko a squeeze*

Okay, I forgive you. I'm not a big Zaina fan but I have to admit that proposal scene was very creative,romantic and beautiful!
  23. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

I'm not sure i'm that good, But maybe one day after i actually publish my own work it could happen. ;)
  24. Emerald_Lady Jedi Knight

star 3
    ?Girly,? Miko said, giving her a yucky face. Jaina and Tahiri glanced at each other and burst out laughing.

lol Makes you wonder what Jaina looks like normally. ;)

Tahiri had to smile at how smoothly Zekk managed to do that, as Jaina stood there still pondering what Tahiri had just told her.

[face_laugh]

But a funny reassurance crept into his system, and he was thankful that Anakin approved. Anakin would want Jaina to be happy, and he thought Zekk would do it.

Anakin's a good brother. :)

She paused for a moment and then gave him a smirk, ?Where?s my ring??

I can totally see Jaina doing this. [face_laugh]

Just as Jaina finished kissing him, Zekk slid the ring onto her finger. Jaina held out her hand to admire the ring in the light from the still-glowing fish.

Awww, this was worth waiting for. [face_love] I love that he proposed to her at a fountain, like Dhalbreth Square.
  25. Courtney_Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    I love fountain scenes. I really do!
    When I'm a published author (haha), and "The Beauty of Escape" comes out, you'll see why. :D
    But anywho, JAINA AND ZEKK ARE GETTING MARRIED! *dances for joy* [face_dancing]

And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is why I love fountains. :D

Excellent update! =D=

C @};- S
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.