main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends For Better or Worse [J/TK, J/Z, T/OC and More!] Author Note (9/8) Sequel Up soon!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rose_Skywalker, Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    hollynkesten-Great job!!! Loved the little help, and why doesnt she just throw them at one another, seeing as they apart are just plain slow...

Oh, she doesn't have too. Trust me on this ;)

ZebulaNebula-Who is Ryker's crush Du Jour?

do i need to spell it out for you ;)

Damn, he needs to learn how to treat a lady. I bet none of his relationships last more than two weeks.

well it's not so much that Ryker can't treat a lady well, it's that he hasn't found the one yet. You know one that can hold up to his standards, and take his crap (is that word allowed?). And he did have at least on relationship that we know about that last more than 2 weeks, Cira Blackmoon, who lasted about 5 months.

True, my own track record with girls isn't exactly impressive, but I know better than that.

track records are often deciving. I don't have a great record with guys, but alot of that is because i'm picky, and i try not to date because of my college/home situation. (in fact i'm alot like ryker, i'm waiting to find a guy who can handle me, and dish it back to me)

P.S. Jaina needs to call him "Number One". He bears a resemblance to a character elsewhere with a similar name, position, and girl troubles

[face_laugh] You know I create Ryker, before i ever started reading Harry potter, but i find that i draw some similarities to Ryker and James potter.

VadersMistress-Wonderful work, Rose

thank you :)

Learn some manners, Ryker!

He's working on them, he sort of see's jaina as his sister, so he can tease her.

Barefoot_XO-sniffs the air*

Crashed and burned repeatedly, eh...?

yeah, and he's not used to not getting women.

Smells like a very familiar romance, say, between Ryker and a certain favourite character on mine, who shall remain shoeless... Please tell me it's true...

You will find out soon enough, *shakes magic 8 ball* "It looks promising"

Wes-Janson-Rose, I still promise to come back and read this, really

you would have to finish the first one, first.

RK_Striker_JK_5-What happened to Ryker and Tahiri? That one was cute.

all will be explain in due course. You'll find out exactly what happened between the two of them in the last three years. Let's just say it wasn't promising.

And asking Jaina for love advice? Hmm.

yeah i wanted a peice with the two of them. I mean in WaGTD we see alot of Ryker, and alot of Jaina, but we never see them together. I mean their coworkers and friends, and i wanted a peice to show how close they are. I also wanted to show how silly it is asking jaina for love advice.

Hope the squadron has a good leave.

we shall see

Valin_Halcyon-YAY!!!!! RYKER HAS RETURNED!!!!

I see someone is exicted. :D

Fireyforce-Great posts Rose. I'm back from my vacation and I loved both of the posts I missed.

I hope you had a great vacation! I'm glad you liked the posts!

Jacen is sooo cute with his kids and the nanny (sorry can't remember names at all right now) gave a great description of Jacen.

I wanted Jacen to be a good dad to his kids. Her name is Anora (don't worry i don't expect you to remember all minor character names).;)

Excellent Jaina and Ryker post. More next week, and I'm already lookin' forward to it.

Thanks! I'm exicted that your exicted! :D

2. Wes-Janson

Wes-Janson Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2002
    You got the wrong Wes, Rose. I'm the original Wes, and if you've any questions as to my normal sn, look at my sig :p

3. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

[face_laugh] Although most of that still stands true though. You still have to finish the first one, first! :p

4. Wes-Janson

Wes-Janson Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2002
    I promise you I will one of these days ;)

5. Captain-Kettch

Captain-Kettch Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 16, 2005
    I do hope you combabulated my sex in with those results up there. And who I am...

And RYKER'S BACK!!!! I AM NOW HAPPY!!!!!

Poor Ryker, trying to figure out women. Don't he realize it's impossible?

6. Sprikloas

Sprikloas Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2004

Awesome. I would really like to see the sex deciding droid. He takes all the geusswork out of life!

Ryker is awesome.. very like an ex-boyfriend of mine. And I agree with Zeb on the fact that Jaina needs to call him Number One. He is so very much like William Riker. :D

-Sprikolas.

*Gnaws on Zeb's arm*

7. The_Jedi_Obi-Solo

The_Jedi_Obi-Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2003
    Wow! The story is awesome so far. =D=

Can't wait for more! :D

8. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Hey, leggo my arm, Sprik. I'm surprised Striker didn't get that one, bein' a bit of a Trekker.

9. Sprikloas

Nov 1, 2004
    *lets go of arm, glaring* I used to be really into Trek. But then came Star Wars.. Then Potter... Then Rings. Now I'm a Ringer. :D

10. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

seeing having never watched Star trek in my life, i had no idea who you were talking about. However, i am a bit of a potter, and a bit of a ringer (although i could never write Fanfic for either of those) ;)

11. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    I said you guys would like it!

Great job, and I'm looking forward to the next post!

KT

12. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    Rose_Skywalker posted on 6/21/05 10:49am

seeing having never watched Star trek in my life, i had no idea who you were talking about. However, i am a bit of a potter, and a bit of a ringer (although i could never write Fanfic for either of those) [face_wink]
    [hr][/blockquote]

Not much of a Potterhead (My ex-G/F was), but I'm a SW/ST/LOTR fan. The joke was referring to one Commander William T. Riker, first officer of the [i]Enterprise-D[/i] in [i]Star Trek: The Next Generation[/i]. Think of what Han would have been had he enlisted in Starfleet instead of the Imperial navy.

13. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    I like postie. tahiri and what's his name...ooooh nooo

14. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

ahhh i sort of get it now. [face_blush] ;)

15. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    Rose_Skywalker posted on 6/22/05 11:52am
    ahhh i sort of get it now. [face_blush] [face_wink]

[hr][/blockquote]

Awesome. Just curious, why haven't you seen Star Trek?

16. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

I just have had no thrill to ever watch star trek. I watched it once years ago with my stepdad and didn't care for it.

Genimay- I'm glad you liked the post.

On the next post: Ganner, Tahiri and Jadie!

17. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    Must've got a bad ep. Most of 'em are pretty good, but I can think of more than a few real turkeys.

18. Jedi_Bubbles

Jedi_Bubbles Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    I leave and everyone posts, I really need to leave more often.

Ryker's back!!! I love the Twin Suns' antics, they're so funny.

Ryker needing girl help? o_O I wonder who... (j/k)

Great job, again too many funny things for me to put them all in.

19. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
    Jedi_bubbles-I leave and everyone posts, I really need to leave more often.

yeah but then you miss stuff!

Ryker's back!!! I love the Twin Suns' antics, they're so funny.

that's why i keep em around ;)

Ryker needing girl help? o_O I wonder who... (j/k)

all shall be known soon enough

reat job, again too many funny things for me to put them all in.

one of these times humor me, and put them in. I know things are funny, but i'm always wondering what people really liked, and what they didn't :D

Post Four
    ?So how are things with Anja,? Tahiri asked.

Ganner took another bite of his sandwich before answering, ?She?s good. That job Mara got her with Talon Karrade is working out great. She absolutely loves it. I just wish I saw her more often.? Shortly after Jacen and Tenel Ka?s wedding, Ganner had started dating Anja Gallrandro. Unfortunately, between Ganner being sent out on missions for Luke and the Jedi council, and Anja?s job working for Karrade the two of them rarely saw each other. Tahiri only saw Ganner every couple months between assignments. Ganner had become the older brother Tahiri had never had, and she missed him when he was gone. He was the closest thing to family she had.

?When are you going to ask Anja to marry you?? Jade jumped in.

Ganner grinned, ?I will when the time is right.?

Tahiri?s jaw dropped, ?You?ve been thinking about it haven?t you,? she squealed at him.

Ganner laughed at Tahiri, ?Well, Yes. I'm not a young man anymore. I'm thirty now, and I eventually have to settle down and have a family. Who will carry on the prestigious Ryhsode name when I'm gone,? He joked with her.

Tahiri managed to pick up her jaw off the table; ?I can?t believe you didn?t tell me sooner.?

?What was there to tell? However, whiles were on the subject when are you going to date yourself? Are you waiting on someone? A particular tall, arrogant, auburn-haired blue-eyed pilot maybe,? Ganner said eager to change the subject from his relationship with Anja, to Tahiri?s own love life.

Tahiri blushed a deep shade of red, ?I'm not waiting on anyone. Especially not? him.?

?Who is he talking about Miss Velia,? Jade asked.

?Just the third love of Tahiri?s life.?

Tahiri sent Ganner a look of death before answering Jade, ?Master Ryhsode is just being funny.? Tahiri paused for a second and then turned back to Ganner, ?What is the second love of my life,? she asked him, waving a fork at his face

?Your job,? Ganner smirked at her.

?Jade, you better run along. Your next lesson is going to start soon. Go catch up with your brother and Hykka,? Tahiri told the youngling. As soon as Jade had left, Tahiri turned back to Ganner, ?I am not in love with my job.?

?Yes, you are. You would do anything for Jedi trainees. You would do anything for the order. If Luke asked you to marry a Hutt, because they would help fund the renovations to the Maw, you?d do it.?

Tahiri frowned; she knew this was a losing battle with Ganner. ?Maybe it?s because I believe I owe it something. That doesn?t have anything to do with my love life though. The right guy just hasn?t come along yet.?

?I'm not saying you don?t owe the Order something. They rescued you from Tatooine. They gave you a family and purpose in life. They gave you Anakin. I'm not trying to discredit that, or the love you had with Anakin, but Tahiri you owe yourself something too. You owe it to yourself, and you owe it to Anakin to be happy. He didn?t give himself up for the people he loved not to be happy. You can say the right guy hasn?t come along all you want, but you wouldn?t know you haven?t so much as talked to a guy who doesn?t live in the maw. I mean spend a weekend with Jaina on Mon Cal. I know she?s always asking you to come visit. She even holocommed me trying to get me to convince you to take a vacation, and come visit her. You deserve to be happy, and have a family too, Tahiri. I see the way you are with the younglings, you?d be a gr

20. Valin_Halcyon

Valin_Halcyon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    I want PMs, please!

Is Tahiri going to deny her love for Ryker for much longer? Please say no!

21. Sprikloas

Nov 1, 2004
    Sprik wants PMs please..

Fancy chapter. I love Ganner, he's a good friend for Tahiri. He should be able to push her back to Ryker...

--Sprikolas

22. hollynkesten

hollynkesten Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2004
    Rose, If you cease sending me Pm's im going to have to hurt you..... wish all the authors sent PM's would make it so much easier!!

Great Post, loved the talk and the lighsaber fight, :) Can't wait for Zekk!

23. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Good. I'm happy I read this!

24. Caramello-Jedi

Caramello-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2003
    That was a great post.

I loved the lightsabre fight.

Can you PM me when you update the ficcie?

25. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    Woah! Ganner! Bad Ganner! *hits Ganner* You're supposed to be a playboy!:rolleyes: And wouldn't Tahiri be an exceptional lightsaber fighter? I mean she also has training to use an amphistaff, which means she has at lest two different fighting styles she could use. Meaning she could throw Luke off balance! Anyways, yeah I wanna keep with the PMs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.