main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends For Better or Worse [J/TK, J/Z, T/OC and More!] Author Note (9/8) Sequel Up soon!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rose_Skywalker, Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Dev_Binks-That would be Ryker, leaving his brain and such uncommon places

I know, he isn't going to be able to find it when he really needs it :p

And poor Tahiri, no warning... And I wonder who the pilot was, anybody importanty?

Nah, just another rogue. Yeah poor Tahiri gets blindsided all the time [face_devil]

ZebulaNebula-Poor Tahiri indeed. She probably never saw it coming.

she didn't and she didn't have reason to. She thought she was going to be with a rogue, and boy is Jaina going to get it from her.

giving his granddaughters toys like that is utterly typical. One of them has to have piloting genes, after all, look at who both their grandfathers are.

True, but that doesn't mean Jacen can't try to stop genetic predisposition. I mean look at who their grandmother and mother are. :)

Neo-Paladin-Ah, well from what my friends in the military tell my you don't really need a brain for most briefings

yeah but you do have to be awake :p

It looks like the dynamic between the two ought to be off to a great start right off the bat.

oh it's going to be fun, your not going to know if there going to kiss each other or smake each other every other second. [face_devil]

Fireyforce-SCORE!! I'm gone for two weeks and I come back to four posts! I need to go away more often. heheh j/k anywho great posts rose as always

Isn't it great, you go away and you get all this reading to catch up on. Thanks! [face_blush]

Ryker and Tahiri smushed into a mission together this should be interesting to say the least. Can't wait for more!

Oh it's going to be, there going to be at each others throats in all sorts of ways for awhile ;)

Kazzy-Y'know, I'm tempted to sit here and go, "Tahiri and Ryker up a tree..." LOL. They are both so twitchy about each other. It's goign to be fun to see them on a mission together. I can't wait!

LOL, it's not a bad idea. yeah they both are twitchy about the other, but for reasons, you'll find out soon enough

Must be tough to find people for a squadron like Jaina's. You need to be the very best or else it won't work. Still, I'm sure she'll find someone soon enough.

Yeah thats why it's taken 5 years to replace Delphi, Jaina takes nothing less than perfect.

Poor Jacen having to deal with both his father and his sister sending his children toys like that!

Great updates, Rose!

Yeah, jacen can't cut a break with his family. Thanks! :D

RK_Striker_JK_5-Oh, ouch. Poor Ryker and Tahiri. Almost sounds like Luke's playing matchmaker.

well he kind is accidently. Luke didn't mean to send Tahiri to ryker, he just sorta did.

And that little bit with the twins was quite cute, Rose.

aww thanks. Those little girls are the perfect muses. ;)

Valin_Halcyon-Silly Ryker. Always keep your brain with you at all times.

I know, i don't know what he's thinking it leaving it around for people to play with.

Sprikloas-This sounds suspiciously like a line from Fellowship of the Ring. But that's just me, I suppose. Always thinking like a Ringer. Nice chappie.

Can I have a toy Hydrospanner?

absolutely, What will you do with it? :confused:

Jedi_Bubbles-I loved both posts!!! And I had something to read after being gone for a week!

Well i'm gald you liked them!

I can honestly say that line had me laughing hysterically.

Good, i try to stick funny lines in to ease the tension of all the crazy things i put my characters through.

Oh, and in the second post, I loved the part with Jaina saying that at least one of Jacen's daughters is going to take after her and Han. Poor

2. Sprikloas

Sprikloas Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2004
    What would I do with a toy hydrospanner? Everything! I would undo bolts on doors, fix random broken things, twirl it about to make myself look neat.. hmm.. Make a neat scabbard to keep it in.:D

3. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

Yeah but you can do most of that with a screwdriver, or a hammer. :p

Post has been sent to the beta :D

4. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    I think Ryker and Tahiri's children would have toy lightsabers, toy blasters, and would flirt with the opposite sex the moment they left Tahiri. :p

5. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Those children would need to be strapped in all the time. They'd have ego's bigger than their bodies and actually they would be able to do the things they boasted about. Thats a scary idea :p

6. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Yes, it is very scary. You should write a future fic like that. :p

7. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

Maybe, when this one is done I'll take requests of things you guys would like to see written. But it's going to be awhile. :D

8. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    I just hope Ryker and Tahiri don't end up with a daughter with her hair color, and his mind. It'd just fuel the 'dumb blonde' stereotypes.

9. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Nah, Ryker's not dumb, he's just a fighter pilot. :rolleyes:

And awesome, how long will this one be, anyways?

10. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] What's sad is that your totally right. Maybe they shouldn't have children [face_not_talking]

11. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    Dev_Binks posted on 7/29/05 9:29am
    Nah, Ryker's not dumb, he's just a fighter pilot. [face_rolling_eyes]

[hr][/blockquote]

He only seems like a moron around women.

12. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Nah, it's only around Tahiri. :p And if they did have a girl she would probably take after Ryker and be a fighter pilot, and have all the males chasing after her. :p And if they hav ea boy, he'll take after Tahiri and fall for some random female, and blah blah blah....

13. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
    Hopefully not as long as the last, but i'm not even to the halfway point yet, so i don't know.

Yep, Dev is right on this one. Ryker is only like this with tahiri, cause you know she's smarter than him and can beat him up ;)

What's really sad is that were planning their children and they haven't even gotten together yet, you guys don't even know if there both going to live.[face_devil]

14. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Meh, I could always steal your characters!!! Plagarism ahoy! :p

15. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Dev, you need help. Why steal ryker when you can just rename him. :p

16. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Nope, just steal him! It's much easier! :p

17. C3P0_R2D2

C3P0_R2D2 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 23, 2005
    Ish back, would like PMs, and has caugh up!!!

I'm so proud of myself!!

Hi everyone I know!!

18. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

Welcome back! I will add you to the pm list!;)

I'm proud that you caught up. I know when you fall behind it's hard to. Hi Back! :D

19. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

so okay strange question.

Would anyone read a short fanfic about Ryker and his family before the Yuuzhan Vong invasion? I have a small plot bunny about Ryker, and i just wondered if anyone would like it.

20. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    I'd read that, yeah.

21. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
    Post Ten

?But Daddy!!? Astria squealed at her father.

?In a couple days princess.? Jacen replied, exasperated at his daughter. She wanted to leave for the Jedi Temple today, but Jacen still wasn?t due in at the Maw for another 3 days.

?Come along, Astria.? Anora took the girl?s hand and lead her towards the door, ?Leave your father alone. He has work to do.?

Jacen smiled at the older woman, as she led his daughters out of his office. He flipped through the pages of the new proposal the Galactic Alliance had sent over. Since he married Tenel ka over 3 years ago, Jacen had been working on an agreement of sorts with the Alliance. He had wanted to make an alliance between them and the consortium. Where the Hapes Consortium could be part of the Alliance without actually being in it - sort of a silent partner mentality. Unfortunately the Alliance was reluctant to have the Hapes Consortium in the alliance without them turning over a considerable amount of power, and changing a few of the Hapan laws, especially the monarchy. The Hapan senate was no less agreeable. They refused to concede anything to the Alliance, and demanded that the Alliance pay them if a considerable amount of credits if they used the Hapan fleet for anything. Jacen had been negotiating for years, and he doubted it was going to end any time soon. Normally the Prince consort was not given any privileges in law making, but the Hapan senate - with Tenel Ka?s influence - had granted Jacen special privileges for this deal. He was, after all, the son of Princess Leia, and friends with the current head of the Alliance. Jacen hung his head, the Alliance's new proposal was more agreeable but they still refused to let Hapes try their own prisoners of war. This may never end, he thought to himself.

Tenel Ka slipped through the doorway behind him, and laid her hands lightly on his shoulders. ?What is it??

?The new proposal from the Alliance is almost as bad as the last one. I'm starting to think this alliance was a bad idea.?

?Have patience; eventually both sides will come to an agreement.?

?Are you sure??

?Well if they don?t, we can let your mom loose on them,? Tenel Ka smiled softly.

Jacen chuckled and looked up into his wife?s pale gray eyes. She bent her head down to give her husband a quick kiss. Jacen swung his chair around, grabbed her by the waist, and pulled her onto his lap. Tenel Ka reluctantly sat down, and wrapped her arms around her husband?s neck.

?You don?t have anywhere to be, do you?? Jacen asked her in between kisses.

?I have a meeting with some officials in an hour and a half,? She managed to get out.

?That?s plenty of time.?

?That is a fact.?

~*~
    Anora keyed in the code for the twin?s playroom. It was possibly the biggest room in the whole palace, she thought. The girls had almost every toy she could think of. They had their own costumes to play in, and their own stage. Jacen had been trying to convince the queen mother to give the girls their own pets, but Tenel Ka refused to let him until the girls were at least seven.

Anora?s ears perked up as she heard blasters going off down the hallway. She grabbed Astria and Aolani by the arm and pulled them behind her against their playroom door as she swung around with her blaster ready. She looked down the hallway to see four men, in masks coming around the corner. Anora smirked, whirling around, opening the playroom door and shoving the girls inside. She slammed the door shut, and locked the door. She leaned up against the door playfully, holstering her blaster.

The men approached her, blasters pointed at her chest. ?Give us the children,? they demanded.

?What children?? she asked playfully.

?The princesses. We know they are in that room behind you. Now open the door before we blast through you.?

?How about no.? She told them before kicking the blaster out of the front man?s hands. She punched him in the nose, breaking the bone.

~*~
    Jacen pulled out of the kiss he was sharing with his wife, abruptly.

?I

22. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    That was the most one-sided fight I've seen since the beginning of The Phantom Menace. Those Kidnappers were lucky to come out alive, let alone some escaping. I like Anora's denial of the fight going on. I wonder if Jacen will try something unique in his interrogation. A live scorpion on one's bare torso would get results, especially if the prisoner is bound.

23. Sprikloas

Sprikloas Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2004
    Aw, something always seems to come up for Jacen.. Now he'll never get any *cough*. [face_whistling]

Ah well. I enjoy anything to do with the twins. Very good writing, you. I'm finding it very hard meself to write right now. The block has me under it and stuck. Ah well. At least I can read, and think of the possibilities of action figures of my grandmothers. *shudders* Ah... never mind.

--Sprikolas

24. C3P0_R2D2

C3P0_R2D2 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 23, 2005
    That was a good post.

And it would be weird having a doll of your grandmother. *thinks and then shudders*

Ewww... Weird...

Like a side, good post.

25. Jedi_Bubbles

Jedi_Bubbles Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    :eek: :rolleyes: Will these people ever learn? It's very hard to kidnap a member of the Solo clan... Unless you're one of the twins or Anakin, then it's not so hard. They should at least know not to mess with the Hapans.

=D= Great job! I enjoyed. The idea of someone's grandma being a doll is very disturbing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.