main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~For Better or Worse~-- New Post! 7/23

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by val solo, Apr 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken-Sabre

Broken-Sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2001
    This is a great story, please post some more
    :)

2. Knight_Maria

Knight_Maria Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    Even just a teeny weeny post? Pleeeaaasssee? :)

3. val solo

val solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2000
    I'm really sorry, guys! I WANT to write, honest.... but finding any time for myself lately is near to impossible!!! The end of the school year is always crazy, but this year has been the worst. I promise, I am working on it, but I'm just not sure how soon the next part will be up. Please forgive me!!!

4. Jedi-Jade

Jedi-Jade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 1999
    Hey, it's alright, we understand.

5. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    Yup, we do! :)

found this on the 7th page!!!! Not good.

UP! ;)

6. Jedi-Jade

Nov 21, 1999
  7. val solo

Jun 22, 2000
    Okay, here it is... a new post, believe it or not!!! :) This is short and mushy, so be forewarned.

And if anyone's looking for a fun movie to go see, "Shrek" is a lot of fun!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Even as she walked silently down the corridor next to Obi-Wan, Sari's heart was beating wildly in her chest, her lips still warm and tingling from the touch of Obi-Wan's mouth on hers. Their kiss had been absolutely electric, sparking every neuron in her body to life. Her mind was working fast and furious to comprehend the meaning of what had just happened. Her spirit was soaring after two long, torturous months of being stuck in emotional limbo. Now she knew how he felt, but..... what next?

Neither spoke a word as they walked, but Sari knew they were headed back to his quarters. Every few steps, he would glance over at her with a small smile and brush his fingers across her hand. She couldn't help but feel a silly grin spread across her own face each time he flashed her those twinkling eyes. Several passersby cast curious looks at them. Sari assumed they weren't used to seeing another Jedi smile so much. She chuckled to herself.

Obi-Wan could feel his blood coursing through his veins just knowing that Sari was next to him. It had been such a release to finally let his penned up feelings be known. Even if no actual words had been spoken, he was pretty sure that Sari had gotten the message. However, being found by Anakin had been..... awkward. He always tried to be a perfect example for his padawan, and now it would be difficult to look the boy in the eye.

These raging emotions were new to Obi-Wan Kenobi, and he wasn't quite sure what to do next. Out of habit, he was headed back to his apartment, but what would happen when they got there? A few images popped into his mind, but he tried to shake them off with a Force brush that was the equivalent of a cold shower.

It didn't work.

He looked over at Sari for the hundredth time. She took his breath away... so genuinely beautiful on the inside and outside that he could scarce believe she was real and there with him. Her wavy, brown hair softly framed her delicate face that was flushed pink from ..... him?, he wondered. //I like that,// he proudly admitted to himself. He had spent so many years concerned only with being a devoted Jedi that realizing he could have such a pleasant effect on a woman was a welcome discovery.

Suddenly, there it was.... the door to his quarters. Both stopped dead in their tracks and swallowed hard. After a few seconds of silence, Obi- Wan spoke.

"Well, here we are." He hoped desperately that she couldn't sense how nervous he was.

"Yeah.... we're here all right," she replied taking a deep breath and shifting her gaze from him back to the door. Using the utmost care, he pushed the button, and the door swished quickly open causing them both to jump.

"After you." He stood aside and let her enter first.

Sari didn't think it was possible for her heart to beat any faster, but it did. Could he hear it?

Obi-Wan stepped in behind her and they both turned to face one another. He gazed down into her big, blue eyes and felt himself falling deeper and deeper. //Patience, Obi-Wan,// he muttered in his mind. Without even using any Jedi mind tricks, he could tell that she was eagerly anticipating his next move. Keeping his eyes locked on hers, he slowly raised his hand and tenderly caressed her face with the back of his hand. She gasped softly and trembled beneath his touch. Then he smoothly lowered his mouth to her waiting lips and kissed her deeply, sending as much pleasure to her via the Force as he could.

It worked. Sari unknowingly let slip a little moan of ecstasy which drove Obi-Wan to further distraction and urged him to pull her snugly to him. Her arms instinctively wrapped around his neck, and she began running her fingers through his hair, all the while lavishing kisses upon his strong, warm mouth. Had anyone ever experienced something a

8. Jee-dai

Jee-dai Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2000

Right now I feel so happy for Obi .... but I can't help feel that there's a tragedy in the works. :(

9. val solo

Jun 22, 2000
    uppers!

10. Jedi-Jade

Nov 21, 1999
    *grin* That post just made me so in love with the world!!! I loved it.

11. Cindé of Naboo

Cindé of Naboo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2000
    Well, Anakin just had to come along and interrupt things again, didn't he? heehee...too bad they have to deal with that evil lady now. :( ;)

12. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    YAY! A post! :D Gave me a good laugh. I needed that, because my mom passed away on Friday. (we didn't see it coming) But anyways...GREAT post!
    :)
    More please!

13. Jedi-Jade

Nov 21, 1999
    Knight_Maria, I'm so sorry about your Mom.

14. val solo

Jun 22, 2000
    Oh my goodness, KM! I'm so sorry. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. And I'm glad my silly little story could give you a little lift.

15. Bug-squat

Bug-squat Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2001
    I lurked through the General Defender, but I decided to finally post on here and tell you how much I am enjoying this story.
    :) More, please?

16. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    up please.

17. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    up again. :)

And Val, what part ARE we on? this CAN'T still be part 2...can it? I save this story, so I need to know. :)

18. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
  19. Jedi-Jade

Nov 21, 1999
    val solo, we're patiently waiting for another post.....(Well maybe not patiently) ;)

20. MADAMN_OBIGON_KENOBI

MADAMN_OBIGON_KENOBI Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2001
    More please post more

21. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    I second that Jedi-Jade!!! :D

22. Jedi-Jade

Nov 21, 1999
    Can we get a new post PLEASE!!!!!!

23. Broken-Sabre

Broken-Sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2001
    This is definatly a great story, will we be seeing some more soon?

24. val solo

Jun 22, 2000
    I am so sorry guys! The last few weeks of school have been a nightmare---- especially since I'm the teacher!!! ;)

In the next week or so, real life should settle back down and give me a chance to get back on track with my stories. I am determined to finish this story!!!

Until then-- to get your Ewan fix-- take a listen to the Moulin Rouge cd and see the movie if you can. :)

25. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    Did and did. :) Great Soundtrack, Wonderful movie! :D

UP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.