~For Better or Worse~-- New Post! 7/23

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by val solo, Apr 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    Can we please have a new post?!?!?!?!?
  2. Knight_Maria Jedi Knight

star 3
    please please please please please please please please please please please please
    please please please please please please please please please please please please????? :)
  3. Knight_Maria Jedi Knight

star 3
  4. Knight_Maria Jedi Knight

star 3
  5. Tenel'Ka Jedi Knight

star 3
  6. Knight_Maria Jedi Knight

star 3
  7. Sirianna Jedi Padawan

Just found this, are you gonna continue? It's a great fic!
  8. KittySuze Jedi Padawan

Why have all my favorite fanfic authors gone missing?! Come back, Val!
  9. val solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi, everyone! Yes, I'm still alive, believe it or not.

I really do plan on finishing this story. I love Obi and Sari together! [face_love] It just won't be too soon. :( Crazy real life kept me away for so long, and now I'm working on finishing a Kyp/Jaina fic. My plan is to finish this after that one. So just keep checking periodically.

Getting Over It
  10. Knight_Maria Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just Uping! :) Still looking forward to more Val!
  11. Jedi-Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, I've waited this long, I think I can wait even more!
  12. Zam_ Jedi Padawan

more please! Wonderfully written story thus far! :)
  13. val solo Jedi Master

star 4
    OH---MY---GOSH!!! I can't believe I'm finally getting the 'inspiration' for finishing this story! It's been soooo long, but I've forever been thinking about this story and now I'm attempting to do what needs to be done. I need closure!!! ;)

Well, you'll probably want to refresh your memory by skimming quickly through the story. The last story post was on page 6.

Now, granted, this is a short one, but I'm working on some action and that takes a little extra tweaking for me. So if anyone's still game, here it goes! :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?That was hilarious!? Anakin exclaimed once they got outside the restaurant. The boy was nearly toppling over from laughter. Sari was trying to stifle her own chuckles in light of the frown displayed on Obi-Wan?s face, but she wouldn?t deny that she had enjoyed shocking the likes of Adara Lon.

?The way? she looked when? when? when Sari just flung her arms around?? Anakin doubled over from laughter causing the other two to stop and wait for him.

?Anakin,? Obi stated firmly and the young man quickly regained his composure.

?I?I?m sorry, Obi-Wan. I shouldn?t have acted that way, but I just couldn?t help myself,? Sari offered. ?She was behaving as if Anakin and I didn?t even exist. I have this hang up about people with a lack of common courtesy.? Sari looked boldly up at the Jedi master without any hint of true regret on her face. Obi-Wan stared back at her blankly for a few seconds before a small grin began to tug at the corners of his mouth.

?She is unreal, isn?t she?? he said with a chuckle. ?And it was priceless seeing the look on her face.? Obi gazed into Sari?s eyes and then finally suggested they start moving again by offering his arm, which she gladly accepted with a small smile and a nod.

?I don?t think she?ll be ignoring Sari from now on,? Anakin added with a bit of awe in his voice expecting a reply. However, when he glanced back over his shoulder he realized that his traveling companions weren?t listening to a single word he was saying. Instead, they were walking so closely together that it almost appeared as if they were one being joined at the hip. Anakin?s master couldn?t seem to tear his eyes away from the pretty woman at his side, and Anakin wasn?t sure how the two kept from tripping over something since neither was paying attention to where they were headed. He suddenly knew what it felt like to be the odd man out.

Deciding to try a little experiment, Anakin halted right in the middle of the walk and waited. In just a few seconds, his hypothesis was proven true as Obi-Wan and Sari bumped right into him.

?Oh!? Sari exclaimed. ?Sorry, Anakin.?

Obi looked up at his padawan and immediately started to reprimand the boy. ?Anakin, why did you stop right in the middle of the walk??

Anakin grinned triumphantly and crossed his arms. ?Well, why didn?t you notice that I had stopped before you walked right into me?? He noted the blush that showed instantly on his master?s face even though Obi-Wan quickly averted his gaze. ?I think I?m going to split. I?m going to go check on some spare mechanical parts a guy promised to have for me this week. I?ll see you guys back at the temple.?

Anakin slapped his master lightly on the back and then left Obi-Wan standing alone on the sidewalk with Sari. Suddenly, he felt awkward and had no idea what to say or do next. He nervously cleared his throat and glanced over at Sari who was shifting uneasily from one foot to the next. A slight evening breeze was blowing, lifting the ends of Sari?s dark hair away from her face. Obi-Wan?s heart caught in his throat at the sight of her. No being had ever been more beautiful in his eyes and the intense emotion he was feeling took him by surprise.

Never had he desired a life outside of the Jedi order. It had been his sole purpose in life for as long as he could remember and had been all he ever wanted. No other choice had even been considered an option in his mind from the time he?d returned from Melidda/Daan
  14. MasterPinky2000 Jedi Padawan

15. PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL Force Ghost

star 4
    A nice update, Val.

After a rather lengthy read.
  16. val solo Jedi Master

star 4
  17. PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL Force Ghost

star 4
  18. Zam_R Jedi Knight

star 1
    Awesome! SO happy your back at this fic Val! :)

More please!??!
  19. Zam_R Jedi Knight

star 1
  20. Zam_R Jedi Knight

star 1
  21. Jedi-Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    OMG!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED THIS!!!

Post more soon!
  22. Jedi-Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    OMG!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED THIS!!!

Post more soon!
  23. Zam_R Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just got back from a camping trip in the canadian rockies. One morning I woke up and found the ground white! It had snowed! that was SO crazy to see snow in July. The snowball fight I had with my brother and sister was great fun! :D

More please! :)
  24. Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Master

star 4
    New reader. Great story!

Up!

Jez
  25. Knight_Maria Jedi Knight

star 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.