Oregon For Cornelious Midnighters

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by stormydude, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stormydude Jedi Padawan

When are you guys going to get in line?

I want to know so I can get there before you do. :)
  2. LoadedWord Jedi Padawan

I'll be there around 11....you?
  3. stormydude Jedi Padawan

I'm undecided. I want to make sure I get a good spot in the theater. Do you think it will be crowded or sold out?
  4. LoadedWord Jedi Padawan

I went there for TPM on the midnight showing, and it was packed. I mean the line was huge. That was three years ago however...I'm not quite sure. I'm willing to bet it'll be close to full, if not full.

I just got my tickets today. One for the midnight showing and one for seeing it at 4 that afternoon.

5. stormydude Jedi Padawan

I'm thinking about getting there around 9 with a boom box and listen to the radio dramas in line with some friends. Maybe have some lightsaber fights too.
  6. LoadedWord Jedi Padawan

Yeah, I have to work till around 9 or 10. So sometime after that, I'll be there. I just have to get lots and lots of sleep the night before considering I'll be at school then at work all day. Not that I could fall asleep in a Star Wars movie, but still.
  7. LoadedWord Jedi Padawan

Where exactly are you from StormyDude? Hillsboro, Beaverton?

I'm from Forest Grove myself.
  8. Strilo Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Yeah but for TPM they were still Act III / Regal. Now they are not. (Thank God!!!) So I am wondering what the line will be like as well. I plan on being in line around 10pm as well. Think that's early enough?

-Tim
  9. LoadedWord Jedi Padawan

That's true, but they've not lost any publicity (around here at least) Everyone knows they are cheaper than regal, And if you have student id, you can get in for 4.50 to most, if not all shows. I'm telling all the people I know to head out to the midnight show.

10. Strilo Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Do you think 10pm is early enough to line up?

11. LoadedWord Jedi Padawan

Well, maybe I'll see you guys there. I'll be wearing jeans and a black coat with a patch that says 'Bad Religion' on the back.

Enjoy!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.