main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

For crying out loud, which one of you fanboys did this?

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by IronParrot, Jul 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricky

Tricky Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Do any of you people know, is that link Lucas's own writing, or not?

I can't believe that you burnt out crackheads made a 4 page joke thread about the word Whill....

Is this part of the Journal of the Whills?

Database | Volume One | Chapters - Chapter One
    File: 40-405-77-43-1.1
    Volume One: Chapter One
    The Journal of the Whills ...
    The Continuing Journeys of Luke Skywalker

Prologue

It is a time of great strife in the galaxy. With their first decisive military victory over the Galactic Empire, the Rebel Alliance, led by Princess Leia Organa, have established themselves as a force to be reckoned with. Though few in number, the Rebels can no longer be dismissed as merely a fringe element after the destruction of the mighty Death Star.
    Eager to take advantage of this victory, Princess Leia seeks to expand the sphere and influence of the Rebellion. Sensing that others will rise up against the Empire if given proper encouragement, Leia has dispatched trusted agents to several worlds known to be sympathetic to the Rebel cause. It is her aim to unite those who would overthrow the Empire and restore the rightful Republic that ruled the galaxy in peace for so long.
    The forces at the command of the Emperor are many, however, and the man who rose from an obscure senator to the mightiest ruler in the galaxy will not absent his throne without a fight. He too has recognized the importance of the destruction of the Death Star, and is even now taking steps to assure that the loss of the battle station is not used as a rallying point against his rule...

Chapter One

He had slowed his breathing to the point were it barely kept him alive. He had always been adept at the ways of the Jedi, and such a simple exercise had been easy to master, even when he had been a teenager. Now, assisted by machinery that assured his breathing would never cease, it required even less concentration.
    A TIE fighter is not a long range craft, he reminded himself, not even this prototype. Even if it weren?t damaged, I couldn?t fly to another world. He paused, considering his options. And I doubt the Rebels would give me a warm welcome on Yavin?s moon. Even I could not kill them all.
    He closed off his mind from such thoughts and reached out with his will, moving first through the star system. Again he could feel it, just a prick of light, as if a dim bulb burned at the edge of his vision. I wasn?t wrong, he assured himself. The Rebels have found the aid of another Jedi -- or at least a padawan. He blinked for a moment in recognition of that fact and closed his eyes once more. The Emperor must be made aware of this. And quickly.
    Once again the dark pilot reached out with his mind, but beyond the solar system now, to a neighboring system, and another, and another. He had heard of Jedi adepts who could sense life throughout an entire quadrant; but that was another place, another time, when their kind had still existed, before he had wiped them out. He had read of the Sith lords, but they were secretive and mysterious, even to him, who was one of them. I must find a starship if I am to survive, he thought. Even I cannot spend an eternity in the cockpit of a fighter.
    He bent his mind again to the purpose, straining at his abilities. The fighter ran low on fuel, and he wasn?t sure how long he would be able to withstand the depths of space when the ship gave out on him. I?ve never tested this suit in space, he mused, and now is not the time or place to try such a stunt.
    After a long pause, he cleared his mind and sent his will outward again, stretching his consciousness as far as he could manage. If the Rebels did have a Jedi, even a padawan, he would likely pick up on such an exhaustive use of the Force, and be able to pinpoint this pilot?s location. Even the few X-Wings that had survived the battle of the Death Star would be more than a match for his damaged ship. But I have no choice. I?ll eventually die if I don?t contact someone anyway.
    At the very thinne

2. Jedi_Lite

Jedi_Lite Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    Am I supposed to read that?

3. Luke_Clone

Luke_Clone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    "Am I supposed to read that?"

Of course you whill! It is unavoidable it is your destiny! :p

Actually, I take great offense to the misuse of the good English word will in this thread. If Yoda is indeed a "whill" then I will never hear the end of it for the rest of my life as my name is William. ;)

4. Import_Jedi

Import_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Aug 20, 2001
    IF ONLY I can smack you on the side of your head Jay & Silent Bob-style, Luke_Clone :_|

5. Tricky

Jul 26, 2001
    Import_Jedi, do you know if that was real?

6. Luke_Clone

Jun 15, 2002
    "IF ONLY I can smack you on the side of your head Jay & Silent Bob-style, Luke_Clone"

:p Sheesh, and here I was hoping that you would actually respond to one of my PMs to you... :p

::waves fingers:: You WHILL not smack Luke_Clone upside the head in a manner such as that displayed in the overrated J&SB movie... :p

7. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    "He whill join us or die, master."

Should Frank Oz die, he should be replaced by Whill Wheaton I think. Hopefully, god whilling, that whill never happen.

Is this supposed to be a serious thread?

8. Import_Jedi

Aug 20, 2001
    I don't know, Tricky. I didn't know Lucas had to make a 1,000 page outline like Tolkien did with Lord of the Rings to make the Star Wars story :p

*Kicks Luke_Clone in the arse for his foolishness*

9. Luke_Clone

Jun 15, 2002
    "*Kicks Luke_Clone in the arse for his foolishness*"

Ouch that tickles! :p

What whill I do? What whill I do? ;)

10. Tricky

Jul 26, 2001
    Thanks I_J. I whill check back later to see if anyone else knows.

11. Crimson-Larko

Crimson-Larko Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2001
    Try and stay on track guys...

12. SenatorGoauld

SenatorGoauld Jedi Youngling star 3

May 9, 2002
    Yoda Yoda, he's our man, if he can do it no one.... whill..

Ahh is Emperor Palpatine's real name "Cos"? That is what he is credited as

http://us.imdb.com/Name?McDiarmid,+Ian

13. Crimson-Larko

Crimson-Larko Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2001
    EIDT: Oops, I only saw the first sentance.

14. Tho Yor

Tho Yor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2001
    You underestimate the power of the dark side. If you whill not fight, then you whill meet your destiny.

Someday, I whill be the most powerful Jedi ever. I whill even learn to stop people from dying.

Do you think that another fanboy is responsible for having given Palpatine the name 'Cos' in IMDB'S TPM listing?

Personally I would have made it Frank.

15. TwistedMentat

TwistedMentat Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2002
  16. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    It's fake. Those alleged names of characters besides Yoda were all first names of early drafts of characters. That alleged last name of Yoda was submitted by a fan whose name eludes me at the moment. He made a whole site saying he knew the plots of all the Prequel movies years before they came out. They were totally off. He even claimed to havet the Episode 7-9 storylines which do not exist. They were written to shoddy and it was laughable.

That last name was as reliable as Darth Kimball. Someone submitted it and the media thought it was real.

17. TheHighEmperor

TheHighEmperor Jedi Master star 2

Feb 9, 2001
    This is a crisis...

We MUST give Iron Parrot immediate emergency powers...

THE.

18. TwistedMentat

TwistedMentat Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2002
    "It's fake. Those alleged names of characters besides Yoda were all first names of early drafts of characters. That alleged last name of Yoda was submitted by a fan whose name eludes me at the moment. He made a whole site saying he knew the plots of all the Prequel movies years before they came out. They were totally off. He even claimed to havet the Episode 7-9 storylines which do not exist. They were written to shoddy and it was laughable."

SuperShadow?

19. Emperor_Billy_Bob

Emperor_Billy_Bob Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 9, 2000
    I whill not allow this thread to be lost

20. prof_frink

prof_frink Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 1, 1999
    I thought Yoda's last name was Micelli?

21. ChancellorGoauld

ChancellorGoauld Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    Do you think that another fanboy is responsible for having given Palpatine the name 'Cos' in IMDB'S TPM listing?

Personally I would have made it Frank.

Damn right. Palpatine's real name is Frank, he said so in TPM.

22. Vaderbait

Vaderbait Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 26, 2001
    The "Journal of the Whills" was never anything more than the single reference before the ANH novel.

23. Luke_Clone

Jun 15, 2002
    Frankly my dear, I don't give a whill!

24. RETURN_OF_THE_SITH

RETURN_OF_THE_SITH Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2002
    I know what Yoda is! Hes a Muppet! Some of you might want to go get a cup of coffea and deeply rethink your lives and your values

25. Import_Jedi

Aug 20, 2001
    *Goes postal on Luke_Clone*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.