main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series For Discussion of Old TCW episodes...

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by CT-867-5309, Nov 19, 2012.

1. DarthTalonx

DarthTalonx Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2014
    Yeah Riyo Chuchi was a great character though. She had to be confident and the episode highlighted that nicely. Also she was great in a later episode when paired with Ahsoka. Another strong female lead like Padme. We needed more like her!

Just saw the Citadel arc recently. Love how the droids R2 uses are good guys. Just goes to show that either trooper or droid is as ethical, funny and 'good' as those who command them. Would have been cool to see a Jedi led droid battallion!

2. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Season 1 Episode 21: Liberty on Ryloth

[​IMG]
    Cham and Orn wave goodbye to the Ryloth arc.

This episode feels more like a season finale than the actual one, with the happy ending and wrapping up of the loose ends of the arc. It's pretty good, and has the strong aspect of the Freedom Fighters. Cham Syndulla's comments to Mace about how long it will be until they are fighting him, are a nice foreshadowing of the Empire.

It's also nice to see Mace as the main character for once. Wat Tambor is also a good villain, and I like the way he silently glides around.

Minor Observations

+Lightning squad is a really cool concept. The squad of walkers are really cool.

+It seems that all the Twi'leks in TCW have French accents. Why they have this accent is unknown to me.

+I love the little Ark of the Covenant easter egg.

+The laser bridge is a cool concept, and I love the way Mace crosses it. The lack of music makes it seem even more epic.

+This episode is essentially the Onderon arc compressed into one episode. It's a shame how padded the later arc felt compared to this one.

3. Eons I slept

Eons I slept Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 24, 2015
    So I've been binge-watching this show on Netflix for the first time and, although it had long since been spoiled for me, the Palpatine showdown with Maul/Savage exceeded my expectations. I'm not sure why up to this point in the series the animation is so deliberate/sluggish by comparison. It's actually frustrating knowing they've been capable of this the entire time.

It's straight up beautiful.

Ahsoka's Tano and Sable_Hart like this.
  4. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014

That fight was epic; not to mention the episode it aired in was special for its tribute to Ian Abercrombie.

5. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Season 1 Episode 22: Hostage Crisis
    [​IMG]
    Sidious and the clones try to take in how big that Bane's hat is.

I've always liked how this episode fits into the broader evolution of the Clone Wars. It introduces Cad Bane, but does so achronologically. Bane and Anakin are already acquainted, so this is the first time we've 'missed' something on the Clone Wars. It leaves the episode very open ended, and as the Season finale, it leaves the series open ended. It leaves you wanting more, and is a very effective end.

The majority of the episode feels a lot like a horror movie really, with Anakin creeping stealthily around the Senate, while being hunted down.

The return of Ziro is an effective macguffin for the episode, as he first appeared way back in Castle of Salvation, linking the end of the season, back to the start of the series. Plus he has some great lines, and his reaction to seeing sunlight is great, almost like it's inconveniencing him.

Anakin and Padme also get a really nice subplot, which casts a new light on their relationship. Anakin's just wants a holiday with Padme, and society is constraining him from even being seen with Padme. The callback to AOTC with "This weapon is my life" is really nice.

Minor Observations

+I like the little cameos from Chuci and other senators in the background.

+From Palpatine's point of view, this must feel like a bit of a betrayal from Bane, considering their partnership in the next Bane trilogy.

+I find it weird that the bounty hunters have a pair of commando droids. How were they reprogrammed? Though I do like the reuse of the voice change function from Rookies.

+I love the implied innuendo with the Lightsaber scene. Anakin gives Padme a cold, hard cylinder that extends.

+Bane is nice enough here, but doesn't really do that much. He has a solid design though. Aurra Sing gets a nice showing of her rifle skills and Robonino is a nice little hacker, but few of the other hunters are that interesting.

+I love how the clones burst in to Palpatine's office. I also like Orn Free Taa having to negotiate the hostage exchange.

+It's strange that Ziro's escape isn't referenced again until Season 3.

6. DarthTalonx

Nov 12, 2014
    Or for that caption...
    Clone Commander: "We've resecured the prisoner in containment General."
    Bane: "Good. Be careful. Palpatine is not to be underestimated. I am going to meet Chancellor Yoda now."
    Aurra Sing: "This job is not our usual style. Mercenaries to lead soldiers for the Jedi after some coup?"
    Bane: "This is no ordinary prisoner. And the Jedi are paying a tidy sum. Your share alone is worth more than every other job you've carried out put together."
    Aurra Sing: "Fine. But Windu was right. This prisoner is too dangerous to be left alive. He's already put Bossk in hospital, not to mention kill 18 troopers on his last attempt to escape."
    Bane: "That's what these troopers are there for. Besides, the Senate will give it's verdict now the trial is done. And that's where the fun begins."
    Aurra Sing: "What do you mean?"
    Bane: "The Jedi Council have offered us a bonus to carry out the execution. Whether the Senate votes for it or not. Just be ready, we don't get paid until the job is done."

Nice review. Not sure about the innuendo, was that there?

I agree, it was nice to see Senators like the Pandoran reappear. As well as Bail and Padme.

Tbh this episode I felt could have been more authentic though. I think given this was the Galactic Senate, we could have seen a larger area similar to Kamino. This episode would have been even better had it had the budget of later seasons I think.

For example, if you look at the infiltration of the CIS onto Coruscant in Labrynth of Evil, Bane could have done something similar. For instance, after killing the Senate Guard on the platform, the tower could have sent some people down after setting off the alarm. But the bounty hunters are gone. Then, an explosion goes off in several different buildings nearby and the Senate is put on alert and evacuated. Power being cut off to it, parts of it go into lockdown, including the East Wing where our Senators are and the Chancellor's office. Then show us hundreds of Senators evacuating with some Senate Guards coordinating it. The Chancellor's Guards remain outside his office. Communications go down just as the Senate Tower alerts GAR command. They are seen to alert the Jedi Temple and nearby garrisons to respond, before their communications also are hit.

We see the Senate Guards lock down the Senate with emergency generator power whilst two remaining platoons go to the docking bay near the Chancellor's office to await reinforcements, whilst activating an energy shield. We see a clone garrison nearby respond to the distress call and board two gunships. The gunships take off and are approaching the docking bay and one gunship pilot gives a clearance code to come and evacuate the Chancellor. Then after the shield is lowered, both go in. Then the other gunship attacks the other blasting it to oblivion as the troopers debark and kill the Senate Guards. They re-raise the shield. The clone garrison tries to hail, but no response. A cleaner enters the barracks and notes dead troopers. Back to the platform the camera zooms in on the troopers, who reveal themselves to be bounty hunters led by Bane. They go into the Senate.

Jedi gunships led by two Jedi Masters, e.g. Adia Gallia and Shaak Ti arrive from the Temple, but no one responds to lower the shield. They go to the West side of the Senate and try to find out what's going on. Bane and co. enter the building and take the Senators hostage and kill the Chancellor's guards on the East wing. As the power is restored "right on time" as Bane notes, he activates a lockdown system which cuts off the rest of the Senate and the Jedi from them. He then communicates his demands via hologram to the Senate Tower and the two Jedi.

Then have the episode play out as normal with Anakin trying to rescue them and getting close. This time, when they release the prisoner, there is no lack of Jedi response as in the actual episode which seems bizarre. Also have clone commandos and Adia Gallia blast through to the Chancellor (after Bane lowers the shield to receive Zirro at the docking bay). Have the Chancellor order the Jedi to stand down.

Have Bane followed by two other Jedi Knights and a gunship of clones and use another explosion to at first make them think his ship was destroyed, but then at the end of the episode show it to have been a distraction as he escaped on another vessel and left. The Jedi find clues which lead to the Hutts and Obi Wan and Vos being assigned to chase it up.

Sound better?

Good episode, but needed more detail in terms of the response. It seems unlikely the Jedi would be unaware of what was happening and that the Senate be so deserted given it is the seat of government and such a big building!

7. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Season 2 Episode 1: Holocron Heist

[​IMG]
    "My Precious!"

The Season 2 opener is quite solid, from the opening battle, to Bane's stealthy infiltration. Sidious turning to a bounty hunter for this mission helps show how serious it is, as does setting it in the Jedi Temple, normally a bastion of security.

Bane gets a much better showing in this episode than in the previous one, as we actually see him come up with the plan, and execute it. It also helps that there are fewer other bounty hunters hogging the screen, so Bane gets to be more of a focus.

Ahsoka also gets a nice subplot, as her ignorance of the need for retreat is something that feels right for a padawan to learn. Working for Jocasta Nu on security feels like a fitting punishment, and I like how she takes down Cato.

Basically, the season's got off to a really promising start. It's a shame that the next episode was such a disappointment.

Minor Observations

+The Changeling effect for Cato seems too much like a video effect, as opposed to a natural part of her biology. AOTC did it better in that regard.

+Todo 360 is the best droid ever! He has some great lines:

"I am a techno service droid, not a butler droid"
    "Dammit Todo, you are what I say you are!"

"I have no memory of any crashes. Wait, I have no memory of any crashes!"

"Oh, uh, hey guys. I was just, ah, testing the access hatch. Works great!"

His death was a big mistake, and thankfully the production team realised this, and Bane rebuilt him.

+I love that Kit Fisto gives his trademark grin before entering the Holocron vault.

+I love that the Jedi get Bane's plan completely wrong at almost every stage. Their repeated insistence that he's after the transmission codes feels rather frustrating after a while, but is rather humourous.

+I love the way Cato says "Bolla Ropal". It just rolls of her tongue in a really creepy way.

8. DarthTalonx

Nov 12, 2014
    That episode's opening is really really good, especially with the music. It also shows how sometimes even with Jedi, the Republic has to withdraw.

Overall very enjoyable episode.

In terms of Cad Bane's droids, he was brilliant. I love that line about his memory!!

Really good episode, although... how is it that Yoda or other Jedi do not sense trouble at the Senate when Bane goes there?

And also how is Bane able to outwit the Jedi in this episode and actually steal the holocron? Would not they have sensed the deception or an alarm triggered when the vault was breached? And would not the Temple have better surveillance - given we see this in ROTS? So would Bane not have been stopped earlier, given Yoda sensed trouble ahead and they could have had people on lookout - including possibly troopers if they were short on Jedi to keep watch?

cwustudent and Iron_lord like this.
  9. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Season 2 Episode 2: Cargo of Doom
    [​IMG]
    How I feel like when watching Cargo of Doom.

Cargo of Doom... just doesn't work for me. It's got a incredibly predictable plot, involving the most bog standard 'infiltrate a separatist base' imaginable. The art design is boring, just a bunch of grey corridors. Even the crossing over of the Walkers feels reused from the Walkers in space scene from Downfall of a Droid. The one redeeming feature of the episode is the Zero-G fight in the hangar, though it's all too short.

This episode also feels really unnecessary, considering that Bane escapes almost immediately next episode. They could have just had Bane combine the crystals himself, and skip this episode entirely.

Minor Observations

+This episode feature the last appearance of Nute Gunray in TCW. I find it really odd that he was never used again, and how few of the separatist council appeared in general. Then there's the whole 'neutral corporations' thing that Senate Spy throws into the mix, but I don't want to get into that yet...

+Ahsoka wears a different outfit this week, going for a full-body suit. Why this was necessary is unknown, as she reverts to her original outfit shortly into the next episode, and never changes again until the Season 3 time jump. I suppose it could be for the space crossing, as it might be bad for her to have skin exposed to the vacuum of space, though that doesn't seem to bother her in A Test of Strength.

+When I watched this episode recently, I noticed that one of the clones had a familiar blue marking on his helmet. I paused the episode, checked Wookieepeedia, and discovered that he was Denal, who had previously helped to infiltrate Skytop Station in Duel of the Droids. I thought that this was a really cool addition and was good for keeping continuity between episodes. Imagine my surprise when Bane shoots him in the face, casually steals his armour and impersonates him. :_| Why do you kill all the best clones!

+Bane's torture of Bolla Ropal is rather brutal. It's nice to see a Rodian jedi though.

+I find it a bit weird that the crystal in this episode is called the Kyber crystal, when later on in Season 5 we learn that the crystals used in lightsabers are also called Kyber crystals. It's a bit confusing having two crystals with the same name but different functions entirely. The scene where Anakin joins it with the holocron is nice though.

+Yularen seems more frustrated with Anakin throughout this episode compared to usual. Strange that his role begins to diminish after this point.

Iron_lord likes this.
  10. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Season 2 Episode 3: Children of the Force

[​IMG]
    "Soon, young one, soon. Soon you will learn to shoot first."

This episode is a vast improvement on the last one, taking in a planet-hopping scope rarely seen on TCW. One minute we're on Rodia, the next Naboo, the next Mustafar. It really helps sell the scope of Bane's plan. Sidious's more direct involvement in events also helps widen the scope.

I also like how all of the main Jedi get something to do this episode as well, with Anakin and Ahsoka tracking down the children, while Obi-Wan helps Mace deal with Bane.

Minor Observations

+It seems a bit coincidental that Sidious has a base on the same planet where he sends the Separatists in ROTS.

+It's a shame that two of the babies we see are species of which we've already seen have some Jedi. IE. we've already seen a Nautolan Jedi and a Rodian, just last episode. It would've been nice to see some lesser known species have a spotlight. It also feels a bit cheap that we only see reused planets. I wanted to see Glee Ansolm!

+This episode also features the last regular appearance of the Twilight. While it served a nice purpose, acting as home base, like the Millenium Falcon, it gets replaced by a variety of other Jedi shuttles after this point. In fact, Mace and Obi-Wan take one of the shuttles with Bane, showing that the Twilight was rather disposable. Still, it's a shame to lose it so soon.

+Why is Bane now based in a space station? He had an apartment in Holocron Heist, so why has he moved now? It's also filled with loads of deadly lasers, so maybe he moved for security reasons.

+I like that all the fighters in the Venator get their own hyperspace ring. I also love Yularen's little in-joke: "No, lock them all down!".

+I like the scene where the Jedi Force Bane to tell them what they want, and his brain starts to crack. It's one of the few moments where Bane feels vulnerable, and it clearly demonstrates the power of the Force, and that it can be used for evil.

Iron_lord likes this.
  11. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Addendum to my Children of the Force review:

+I love Bane's line after he's arrested about the children not being safe with the Jedi. It hints at the shild stealing nature of what the Jedi do, and is a subtle foreshadowing of the fate of the younglings in ROTS.

+However, adding to that scene, a female Gungan Jedi is a really cool idea.

Season 2 Episode 4: Senate Spy

Genre: I find that the majority of stories in Season 2 can be easily designated as pastiches of particular genres. For example, this episode is firmly in the Spy movie genre. It's even in the title!

[​IMG]
    Padme catches Clovis pirating Weapons Factory two weeks in advance.

Padme gets a strong solo outing this time, with no Jar Jar or other characters stealing the spotlight. Her unique position as a senator is vital to the plot, so it couldn't work with any other character. I like that the plot hinges on her past relationship with Clovis. Firstly, it helps develop the Anakin/Padme relationship, which TCW usually shys away from. Secondly, it helps show that Padme has been a senator for a much longer time than she's been with Anakin.

All the scenes where Anakin is rude to Clovis are really funny, especially when he just leaves him at the end. They also feel really in-character for Anakin. Clovis himself is a bit of a void of personality, other than that he's really into Padme.

Minor Observations
    +I love that Anakin is disguised as a Naboo pilot. It's a nice callback to his role in the battle of Naboo

+The security on the secret meeting with one of the top Seaparatist leaders is a bit lax. They just broadcast their plans out in an easily accessible room, with no locked doors or guards at all.

+The hologram of the weapons factory is red, which is a subtle callback to AOTC, where the Geonosian's war table had red holograms. If you transmit in a variety of colours though, why is blue predominant?

+It's a nice feint when Padme pretends to be ill, just to get to the secret terminal. It makes you think that the poison is taking effect, when in fact it's all part of her plan.

+Kevin Kiner's theme for Anakin and Padme is really highlighted at the start of the episode. It debuted in Hostage Crisis, and I really like that it diverges from the film's Across the Stars. In ROTS, Across is barely used, so it's nice to have a different theme now that Anakin and Padme are married and have to hide their feelings. It's also a really nice new theme.

+This episode is the first to bring up the thorny issue of the corporate neutrality. While it makes some sense for Lot Dod to claim to be independent of Gunray, it doesn't work when he starts claiming that the whole Trade Federation is neutral. It also doesn't work when half the separatist council claim to be neutral. Still, I like Dod in this, especially his brilliant hat.

+This episode is the first in the rather loosely defined 'Geonosis' arc. This is despite the fact that this episode doesn't even take place on Geonosis, but sets up well enough. At 5 episodes long it was the longest single arc that the show ever did, without being split across multiple seasons. Only the first 3 really cohere as part of retaking the planet, while the final two feel like more of a separate story.

Iron_lord likes this.
  12. DarthTalonx

Nov 12, 2014
    I like the fact that the droids were humorous in this one. And that they were more humane than the bounty hunter scum. E.g. the droid said that the Jedi Master would die if Bane continued his interrogation and has a sad voice.

Also why did the Jedi Cruiser not have boarding ships if they were in pursuit of the enemy?!

13. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Season 2 Episode 5: Landing at Point Rain

[​IMG]
    The Jedi play spot-the-difference with the Clones again.

Genre: War Movie

Landing is a solid episode, but one I've never quite warmed to. It feels lacking in much actual plot, merely a string of setpieces. The setpieces are quite strong, from the tense landing, to Obi-Wan's rescue from the burning gunship, to the battle at the dam, to Mundi fighting the Geonosians more directly.

But there's really not much tying them together, so it has little rewatch value in my mind.

Minor Observations

+I love the little cameo from Waxer and Boil. These two didn't appear nearly often enough for me.

+The flame-thrower clones have a nice design, like a variant of the snowtrooper armour seen in Trespass. Commander Jet and his troopers also have a cool design, and a nice desert camo colour.

+I like Anakin and Ahsoka's little tally of defeated droids. It's a nice reference to Lord of the Rings, and the rivalry between Gimli and Legolas. Ki-Adi Mundi gets the best line of the episode however: "What do I win?" [face_laugh]

+Before this episode I never knew that you could just walk through a Droideka's shield, like Rex does. I always thought they were impenetrable, but it does give Rex a badass moment,

14. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Season 2 Episode 6: Weapons Factory

[​IMG]
    A Time Travelling Bariss creeps up to finish the job.

Genre: War Movie (but less of one than last time)

This episode has a much stronger story component than the previous one, so has good starting base. The pairing of Ahsoka ans Barriss is nice, as it really shines a light on Anakin's teaching methods and how they differ from the other Jedi.

The infiltration has a nice use of the Geonosian caves, seen in AOTC, that help set Geonosis out as more unique than in Landing. The Super Tanks also have a cool design, feeling like a mash-up of and AAT and an MTT, and it's a shame they never returned to the show like the Defoliator tank did. The destruction of the factory is really awesome, the way it collapses in on itself.

Overall, a solid plotline, with some nice visuals.

Minor Observations

+Luminara feels a bit too defeatist at the end. She gives up on Barriss really quickly.

+I have to question the Separatists brilliant idea to put a bridge right in front of the exit to their factory. If the bridge hadn't of been there, the super tanks would have won the battle.

+Poggle must have to get away from the factory very quickly at the end. Seeing as how the entire surrounding area was destroyed, and he had no warning, it's a miracle he made it out alive.

+I like how Ahsoka and Anakin's arguments are well-known within the Jedi.

+It's a shame that Luminara isn't accompanied by Gree this time. It would help to create continuity if they appeared together more.

Iron_lord likes this.
  15. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Season 2 Episode 7: Legacy of Terror
    [​IMG]
    A couple of Geonosians after a night on the town.

Genre: Zombie Movie

Legacy of Terror is an episode I enjoy much more than the previous two, as it relies on plot more than setpieces. The mystery of the Geonosian zombies is a nice one, and the Queen herself is a glorious design that makes perfect conceptual sense. Luminara's hunt for Poggle in the sandstorm is really well done as well.

The tension in the Geonosian caves is also does better this week, I feel, as the Geonosians actually get round to killing some people this time.

Overall, a really great episode, possibly the best of the season so far.

Minor Observations

+I like Ki-Adi Mundi's little cameo in this episode, taking a walk from his Bacta tank. It also helps to reinforce that this episode is still connected to the campaigns in the previous two, despite the lull in the action.

+The Jedi postulate that the mind-worms were how Poggle was able to retake Geonosis. But we see no evidence to even hint at this in the previous 3 episodes. No mind-worms appear, no zombies, nothing.

+The top and bottom halves of the Queen never quite seem like part of the same creature to me.

+This episode debuts my possibly favourite piece of Clone Wars music, certainly my favourite battle theme. It plays during the clone ambush on the Queen, and the subsequent escape from the Progate temple. It really captures the frantic nature of battle. It also features in several other episodes, which I listed in the video's description, all the way up to Season 6 (though only in the Clovis arc, produced for Season 5). Try listening to it without getting really excited:

Iron_lord likes this.
  16. moonjump05

moonjump05 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 2013
    So I finally found The Lost Missions at the store and rewatched the episodes for the first time in a long time. In the Bardottan arc, when Queen Julia is kissing Jar Jar his ear flap things start rising... And rising...I just about lost it crying from laughter. The things they got away with in that show!

cwustudent likes this.
  17. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Or that they were doing Tyi Chi for a whole night.

Jar Jar has some game.

cwustudent likes this.
  18. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Season 2 Episode 8: Brain Invaders

[​IMG]
    Barriss: "Hey, no tongues!"

Genre: Invasion of the Bodysnatchers

Brain Invaders moves the story of Geonosis, but is still linked heavily to it, through Poggle and the Mind Worms. Seeing clone Zombies is a bit more effective than the Geonosians, which were cool, but can't compare to actual humans. Seeing Barriss turned evil is really effective as well, with the shrieking howls and relentless attacks being very nice. The creepiest moment for me is the scene where Scythe rolls the eggs down by the bunks. You just know that everyone in that room is doomed.

An effective horror story, though weaker than last week's I think. It may be due to the bright lighting throughout much of the Medical Frigate, which drains some of the tension.

Minor Observations

+I love how Kit gives one of his trademark grins at the end. He can always find time for one of those.

+Why exactly was there a Mind Worm right next to where the Clones were resting? They weren't at Progate Temple, so how did the worm get there? As an added question, how are the worms made? Did the Queen lay them? Doesn't she lay the Geonosian eggs? If so, can she give birth to multiple organisms? Are the worms actually a form of Geonosian? Do they start out this way? Was Poggle once a worm?!

+I think it would have been more effective if the worm Obi-Wan tried to save in Legacy of Terror turned out to be the one that caused the events of this episode. It would have been a nice case of irony, in that the worm they took to study, ends up causing the very incident they were trying to prevent by studying it. Shame that Anakin killed it.

+Trap and Havoc initially pretend to be uninfected. No other zombie demonstrates this trait, all acting like... well, zombies.

+The Medical Frigate docks horizontally in this episode, while in previous episodes, they were seen to dock vertically. Why this was changed, I don't know.

+I love the Tugs that pull the frigate in. I wish they'd appeared more often.

+I may be wrong about this, but I think that this is the only episode of TCW where no-one dies. Presumably all the clones were cured like Barriss, and Ahsoka and Barriss don't kill anyo of them, unless I'm mistaken.

Iron_lord and cwustudent like this.
  19. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014

Easily one of my favorite episodes. I wonder if the initial intention of the episode was to hint at what happens when the clones' minds are consumed by an outside force beyond their control (ala Order 66).

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

Nope the two clone pilots die when Sythe and the two other clones kill them.

21. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Do they outright kill them, or do they convert them to zombies?

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

They outright shoot them.

23. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Well, there's that theory out the window.

Anyone else got any ideas about other episodes that feature no deaths? Or is TCW a parade of murder?

24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

Do you count droids?

25. moonjump05

moonjump05 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 2013
    Doesn't Barriss gut at least one of the clones too?

But otherwise, yeah, downtown marching band throwing candy off of floats level parade of murder.