For My Soul is Touched and I am Hollow (JA AU Obi/Qui/ now Xan) COMPLETE 5/26/04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Suzuran, Nov 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    ~falls down to her weaken knee's, tilts her head up to the sky, throws her arms up and screams with all her soul: PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
  2. GeithJiseo Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Darth_Bog Jedi Master

star 4
    hmm...xani takes out Shi? Poor obi-wan...does the guy ever get a chance to take on anybody? he doesn't get to slice and dice shi-ara after losing his memories for two years, he watches mace wipe out jango in episode ii, and only gets to take on darth vader in his prime when he's 83 YEARS old! talk about a tough life for this guy! ;)

interesting posts, JS...although the confrontation did seem to come and go pretty quickly (if you're interested in some feedback).
  5. Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Shaindl:
    Hi Suz!

Hi yourself, Shaindl! :eek: :eek: It's been a long while! Thanks for finding this again. [face_love]

Wonderful job - well worth the wait. Your descriptions were wonderful and the last part where Shi-Ara separated from Obi-Wan was great. I'll be looking forward to the next post and the "penultimate plot twist"!

[face_blush] Oh, thank you for that. And the plot twist has been hinted at in the latter parts of this fic. If anyone can guess what it is, I"ll give you a cookie or three. :p

Master:
    I was just about to praise you for what a wonderful way to end her reign of terror until I read your parting warning shot.

Oh, praise me, praise me!

[face_blush] Oh dear, that's just brought un-PG images to the forefront. Ignore that. :p

*sighs* I suppose Xan goes mad after ending her life? Or maybe she is now possessing him? Guess I'll wait and see.

Now Master, would I do that to the gorgeous Xan? *thinks* Tempting, but the plot bunny isn't gnawing, so Xan is safe. Cool idea though. Hmm....

*plot bunny latches on*

Argh! Mean master. :(

:p

Sheila
    :
    I liked the way you handled Shi-Ara's fate and I am very curious about the little plot twist you have planned. It's great to have you back and updating this story again.

Thanks, Sheila! Shi-Ara's fate took me a long time to decide, and it was tough for a long time. I'm still not completely satisfied with the way it went, but there are times when you have to let a post go so it can be judged on its merits. Did that make any sense? Probably not.

The plot twist is coming soon. :p

PK:
    I guess there was no way he could let her live.

Nope, though I seriously considered doing that for a time, but it would have brought about a whole set of complications (more plot) that would have been completely confusing, so that was axed. 8-} Good thing too, I think.

This fic is confusing enough already. 8-}

Happy_Hobbit_Padawan
    :
    Yikes! Kinda sad for Shi-Ara, though. I guess I identify with her.

Coolness, someone identified with my villain! *does a happy dance* [face_love]

So you've got a penultimate plot twist coming, huh? That's got my lil hobbit ears perked up. I'm wondering just how much you can toss in with just a handful of chapters left ...

Well ...

*shuts up*

That'll have to wait. ;)

Jenny:
    what do u mean by this!? i'll have to wait and see i know

Yup, you definitely will. 8-}

Thanks for asking for more, and for reading, of course. [face_love]

GeithJiseo:
    More!

[face_blush] More is coming, rest assured. Thanks for reading. :)

DB:
    hmm...xani takes out Shi? Poor obi-wan...does the guy ever get a chance to take on anybody?

Maybe he did and we just don't know about it? [face_laugh]

interesting posts, JS...although the confrontation did seem to come and go pretty quickly (if you're interested in some feedback).

:eek: :eek: Are you kidding, of course I'm always interested in feedback!

And yes, you're right that it came and went quickly. I struggled with that scene quite a bit, and I'll probably never have it to my satisfaction. Killing off your antagonist is a tough thing, I see that now. I thought it'd be easy when it came time to write it, but nah, it was hard. Some of that struggle shows through in the pacing as to her fate. Thanks for giving me the concrit, it's always appreciated. :)

I am working on the post. [face_devil] If it is delayed (please, please, no) I'll let you know. :) Thanks everyone!
  6. GeithJiseo Jedi Master

star 4
  7. Lieutenant_Page Jedi Master

star 4
    Tears in his eyes, Xanatos thumbed the power switch of his lightsaber. His glowing blade retracted.

I know that was ment to be kinda sad..but dude, I cheered :p

Great chapter! It's so nice to see Obi-Wan free again :D
  8. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    Umm obiwan was not 83 when he died he was only in his 60's do the math dude! 8-}
  9. GeithJiseo Jedi Master

star 4
    *blows dust off thread*

To the top! :D
  10. GeithJiseo Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, no you don't, thread! You're going UP!!!
  11. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
  12. PaddyJuan Force Ghost

star 4
    You're Back! Yay!!!!

A wonderfully sad chapter. so well done.
  13. Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    LP:
    I know that was ment to be kinda sad..but dude, I cheered

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

*dies laughing*

I expected nothing less from the great Shi-Ara hater. :D :p Glad it didn't disappoint :p

froggie:

Thanks for that. [face_blush] I wasn't sure about it. :p

GeithJiseo and Jenny, thanks for the ups. [face_love]

Yes, I am working on the post. :) I expect I'll have plenty of time on Monday and Tuesday, and hopefully I'll have it out by then. :D

Stay tuned!
  14. GeithJiseo Jedi Master

star 4
    Looking forward to the next post. :D
  15. GeithJiseo Jedi Master

star 4
  16. GeithJiseo Jedi Master

star 4
  17. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
    A very good story. You had me drawn into this from the first word. This AU world is a very fascinating and angsty one. Can't wait for more.
  18. Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    GeithJiseo, thanks for the ups! [face_love] :)

ca_tron, your praise is very humbling. [face_blush] Thank you for reading this story! [face_love]

I have about 1/4 ~ 1/2 of the post written out, so hopefully, within a week? Maybe sooner? I think that's doable. :)

Stay tuned! :p
  19. GeithJiseo Jedi Master

star 4
    A week?!?!?!?!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :_|

How can you torture us like that? How? How?

20. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    _____/\_____
    ____/__\____
    ___/____\___
    __/______\__
    _/________\_
    /__________\
    ____| |_____
    ____| |_____
    ____| |_____
    ____| |_____
    ____| |_____
  21. GeithJiseo Jedi Master

star 4
  22. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm reminded of this saying:

It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it?s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn?t. Because they were holding on to something."
  23. GeithJiseo Jedi Master

star 4
    Where the heck is Jedi_Suzuran? Has Darth Real Life caught up with her? :(
  24. PadawanEstel Force Ghost

star 1
    Hello... I like this story a lot! And it needs to be finished...
    (I have been lurking for a while)

Come back and update! pleaseee...? :D
  25. Lurkalidth Jedi Knight

star 2
    That was a heart-rending (literally? :p) decision for Xani--was she too troubled to ever be rehabilitated--although after what she pulled with Obi-Wan I really don't have any sympathy for her. I wonder how Xani will cope, though, and whether Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon will be able to heal emotionally.

I'm glad that you re-commenced this after your hiatus. I enjoy the story. Thanks for sharing it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.