main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

For My Soul is Touched and I am Hollow (JA AU Obi/Qui/ now Xan) COMPLETE 5/26/04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Suzuran, Nov 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeithJiseo

GeithJiseo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2003
  2. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    *sits in corner twitching*
    Pink...pink...pink...pink...pink...pink...

3. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    LP:
    That lady cheeses me off even in death

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] Your comments always make my day, Shi-Ara hater extraordinaire. :D :D [face_love] [face_love]

This story is like a drug..I'm glad I'm addicted!

Aww, shucks. [face_blush] [face_blush]

MysteriousRaven13:
    What?!?! What did I say? I was just talking about the bonding between Xani, Obi, and Qui.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you were, sure. ;) [face_devil]

ca_tron:
    Ooooo. Xani can hear our Jedi boys!

He sure can, which may/may not make things interesting. That will be made clear in the next post. :p

jacen200015:
    I loved that part.

Thanks! [face_love]

DB:
    huh??? methinks me confused.

Well, there's now a 3-way bonding afoot, DB. :)

GeithJiseo, many many thanks for upping the story. :) [face_love]

ca_tron again:
    *sits in corner twitching*
    Pink...pink...pink...pink...pink...pink...

Yes, the board's temporary Pepto Bismol pink is kind of upsetting. :p *twitches also*

I'm sorry I still don't have a post to give you, the school troll of the DRL branch has really begun to bug me these past two weeks. I am however, hoping to really get some serious work on the next chapter this coming week. :) I think that's doable.

Thanks so much for your patience, everyone!

4. GeithJiseo

Dec 13, 2003
    *whips out lightsaber and slices Darth Real Life into several pieces*

Take out, you evil DRL! :D

Looking forward to the next post. :)

5. GeithJiseo

Dec 13, 2003
    *blows dust off thread*

Time to bring it back up! :D

6. Jedi_Suzuran

May 22, 2002
    Well, this took long enough. [face_blush] Writing this was an exercise in frustration at times, and I've been editing and re-editing for at least two weeks, as well as making this longer. Hope it works.

Again, good news, long post. Bad news, the next one might take a month as well. [face_blush] Enjoy!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter XLVIII

"This is the most idiotic, disgusting, worthless and biggest screw up that the Cosmos has ever seen fit to give me -"

"He'll calm down any minute now," Qui-Gon whispered. He jerked his head toward Xanatos, who was prowling around the room, the soles of his thick boots booming on the metal floor. He had been walking back and forth ever since the bond had been discovered, some two hours ago.

"- you'd think my trials of life were over, but no! I have to get this stupid, moronic bond-"

"Then again...."

"-there must have been something, you did something!" The older Jedi whirled mid step and shoved his face mere inches from Obi-Wan's. "You couldn't bear to be parted from my perfection, so you wished something, didn't you? Didn't you? Come on, Kenobi, admit it and we can do something about it."

Obi-Wan cringed, both from Xanatos's proximity and the mad, eager glint in his blue eyes. "I did not wish for anything."

"Of course you did, you silly child, you shouldn't have done it. How dare you trap me into this insufferable situation? Go worship someone else, make them part of your pitiful life!" He straightened.

Obi-Wan got to his feet. He grabbed Xanatos's cape, stepping on his toes, and growled, "Who would want to worship you? I may be a silly child, but at least I'm not a failure. You're nothing but a scared failure. Failure, failure, failure!"

"ENOUGH!"

He rocked back on his heels, his cheeks flushing a deep crimson. He picked at his tunic, then smoothed his dirty hair, throwing a fleeting glance at his master. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too," Xanatos said after a long moment, the smooth line of his lip curling in obvious disgust.

"Arguing amongst ourselves is not a productive way to deal with this situation, we all know that. Now, Xanatos, stop ranting, please. This was not triggered by Obi-Wan. We are clearly dealing with a bond determined by the force; none of us could have willed it."

"Somehow, I don't think-"

"Sit." Qui-Gon said firmly. Surprisingly, he did. Obi-Wan followed suit. "Have you ever heard of this happening before?"

"No. Three-way bonds are supposed to be impossible to happen, unless the Council specifically intervenes and arranges it. I haven't read of any, but it doesn't mean it hasn't happened."

"So it can happen?"

"Of course it can happen, anything can happen, Qui-Gon. I don't know why this involves me though."

"Apart from the fact that we're connected to you?"

"I was hoping you had a clue," Qui-Gon sighed. "I am at a loss."

"Will this go away on its own, do you think?" Obi-Wan said.

"Doubtful. The bond seems to be strong."

"Yes. There's only one thing that can be done-" he was cut off by Xanatos jumping to his feet.

"No, NO! Don't continue, Qui-Gon, don't you dare finish."

"-we must go to the Temple."

"I will not go to the Temple! I will not, I will not, I will not!"

Obi-Wan bit his lip. "Do you think they'll be able to help us, Master? They couldn't figure out the solution to the problem before, this may be no different. What if they can't help us?"

"I don't know, but I'm at my wit's end to come up with another solution. We need someone experienced looking at this. We need several someones, who are objective. We need to talk to the Council."

"No, no, no, no! Are you listening to me? I will not step one foot into that place, much less see those buffoons. No!"

Qui-Gon snorted. "Will you stop throwing a tantrum? You're worse than a spoiled brat."

"Some people like brats," Xanatos answered, his lower lip jutting out into a distinctly adorable pout. Obi-Wan snickered, and Qui-Gon had a hard time hiding his own smile.

"Don't be so difficult a

7. Jedi_Suzuran

May 22, 2002
    The last chapter: The Council. Reflections. Answers. A decision is made.

There may or may not be an epilogue, I'm still undecided about that.

We're nearing the end! :_|

8. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Wow! You've really got me wondering what you're going to do here with Xan. It was hilarious to see the three of them trying to work this thing out! [face_laugh] The end soon you say? :(

9. Lieutenant_Page

Lieutenant_Page Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Wow...the end. I'm not sure if I can handle that :( I will miss this story.

"No, NO! Don't continue, Qui-Gon, don't you dare finish."

"-we must go to the Temple."

"I will not go to the Temple! I will not, I will not, I will not!"

[face_laugh] Xani sounds like my little brother!

10. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Nice looong post.

They were so funny trying to figure out the bond.

11. GeithJiseo

Dec 13, 2003
    Great job! More!

12. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    I'm loving this, it would be so cool if the bond stayed the way it is, this is just to good hehehehe!!!!

13. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan

Happy_Hobbit_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Hee hee, that post was delightfully fun to read. :D The bond situation is hilarious.

Very curious as to what's going to happen with the Council!

14. Darth_Bog

Darth_Bog Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2002
    Hi JS...if you're still looking for critiques, I'd say that the "banter" between Qui-gon and Xani could be toned down a bit. They seem to get a little TOO smug with each other at times.

Critique #2 would be HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!

Very interesting plot twist...hopefully Yoda will apologize so he doesn't have to be such a mean troll anymore. ;)

15. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP YOU GO!

~DOES HER SEXY JEDI DANCE WHILE WAITING FOR A POST~

16. Shaindl

Shaindl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Your Xan is probably the most entertaining one on the boards. I just love his snide comments and constant baiting of Qui-Gon.

I also love your dialogue. It's so natural and flows so well, just like a real life conversation. You have my sincere envy. :D

Great job, Suz! Hope it's not a month, but if so, I'll wait. Sorry to hear though that we're close to the end. I hope you'll pick up some other idea to keep us entertained. :)

Shaindl

17. Sheila

Sheila Jedi Master star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    I loved the banter between those three as they tried to decide what to do about the bond. I can't wait to see what the Council thinks of Xan's return. :)

18. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
  19. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    Wow. Great discriptions of their predicament. it's nice that Xani isn't still evil. But what was with him and his "friend"?

20. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
  21. PadawanEstel

PadawanEstel Jedi Master star 1

Jan 23, 2004
    Yay! yay! yay! three cheers! I can't belive this is almost finished... *sniff* I'd better go before I get all emotoional... :_| ;)

22. Jedi_Suzuran

May 22, 2002
    Master:
    Wow! You've really got me wondering what you're going to do here with Xan. It was hilarious to see the three of them trying to work this thing out! The end soon you say?

Yes, the end is quite soon. :_| Thanks, master. :D

Lieutenant_Page
    :
    Wow...the end. I'm not sure if I can handle that I will miss this story.

I already know I can't handle it. This is my baby, and I feel like I've been writting it forever. :p

Xani sounds like my little brother!

[face_laugh]

PK
    :
    Nice looong post.

They were so funny trying to figure out the bond.

:D Thanks, I tried to make it fun.

GeithJiseo
    :
    Great job! More!

Thank you! More will come soon, I promise. :)

Jenny
    :
    I'm loving this, it would be so cool if the bond stayed the way it is, this is just to good hehehehe!!!!

[face_mischief] It might... [face_devil] I'm not saying.

Happy_Hobbit_Padawan
    :
    Hee hee, that post was delightfully fun to read. The bond situation is hilarious.

Very curious as to what's going to happen with the Council!

I'm glad you liked their reactions. As for the Council... [face_devil]

Darth_Bog
    :
    Hi JS...if you're still looking for critiques, I'd say that the "banter" between Qui-gon and Xani could be toned down a bit. They seem to get a little TOO smug with each other at times.

Never stop giving me critiques, I appreciate them muchly. [face_love] As for the banter, I let Snarky! Xan have his way, and Qui-Gon played up to him. I think I have too much fun with sarcastic Xan and write him to excess. Thanks for telling me, I'll try to restrain that tendency in the future. :)

Critique #2 would be HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!

Well, I never said I was nice. [face_devil]

Very interesting plot twist...hopefully Yoda will apologize so he doesn't have to be such a mean troll anymore.

Ah Yoda. He may surprise you. :D Thanks!

Jenny
    again:
    ~DOES HER SEXY JEDI DANCE WHILE WAITING FOR A POST~

:eek: :eek: I think that's a first for me. Thanks for upping! :) [face_love]

Shaindl
    :
    Your Xan is probably the most entertaining one on the boards. I just love his snide comments and constant baiting of Qui-Gon.

[face_blush] Thank you. Sarcastic Xan is very much my favorite also. :)

I also love your dialogue. It's so natural and flows so well, just like a real life conversation. You have my sincere envy.

[face_blush] [face_blush] Too kind.

Great job, Suz! Hope it's not a month, but if so, I'll wait. Sorry to hear though that we're close to the end. I hope you'll pick up some other idea to keep us entertained.

I am trying to plot a sequel to this story, or at least a set of short vignettes set in this universe. :) Thanks again! [face_love]

Sheila
    :
    I loved the banter between those three as they tried to decide what to do about the bond. I can't wait to see what the Council thinks of Xan's return.

Thanks, Sheila! :)

ca_tron
    :
    Wow. Great discriptions of their predicament. it's nice that Xani isn't still evil. But what was with him and his "friend"?

His friend? They're very close, since they went through a lot together. Thanks for liking it. :)

jacen200015
    :

Thank you for the up! :D

PadawanEstel
    :
    Yay! yay! yay! three cheers! I can't belive this is almost finished... *sniff* I'd better go before I get all emotoional...

We'll both get emotional. :_| :_| Thanks for reading!

23. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    His friend? They're very close, since they went through a lot together. [face_plain] [face_laugh]

24. Jedi_Suzuran

May 22, 2002
    [face_mischief] [face_angelic]

;)

25. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    ~her beanie babies lay and wait for more~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.