main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA For our next meeting should we see AOTC again?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by sacul-1138, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    I drop Sithtwin off at 9:00am at the airport, :( she is going up to Oregon 3 days before me. Then I have a blue screen fx shot to do for the film, followed by a photography show in downtown that my friend (Janar Elom) is having. So no time for me this Saturday.

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Are you telling me you cant live off of 5 hours of sleep every night? ;)

2. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    "Well, I don't want it to look like everyone's ignoring sacul"

Nah i'm use to that. it's a gift I have for staying below radar...sob sob sniff sniff.

But again I'm free any day after 5 except sundays.

so let me know kids.

3. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    i'm lookin' free so far.

4. pacman

pacman Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    just to let all of you know, my place got broken into over the holiday weekend. A lot of my stuff was taken, including all of my camera equipment, all my movies (including my star wars sets grrrr..... :mad: ) and pretty much all of my cd's. Luckily i think my insurance will cover most of it, i know i'll get my cameras covered. We have a couple of leads on who did this, so hopefuly we'll find the punks who did this. If they try to come back they will have an up close and personal introduction to the Pat Crandley Home Sercurity System. Also known as me with a large alluminum baseball bat. [face_devil]. Luckily i wasn't at the house when it happened, so i'm pretty thankful for that.

Well enough of this depressing crap, my schedule down here is pretty eratic, so i'll try to get up to the next meeting, just set a date and time and i'll try to get there. By then maybe i'll have some cool star wars stories to tell you guys. My boss worked on Ep1 as a pre-vis modeler and then he did all of the queen ship shots.

5. Darth_Hater

Darth_Hater Jedi Grand Master star 2

Apr 22, 2002
    Don't forget to tell your insurance company about the 500 dvd's you own, all the original Kenner Star Wars toys, Babe Ruth autographed baseball, and the 60" wall mounted HDTV set.

6. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    [face_laugh] I was thinking the same thing but was to intimidated to say it.

7. pacman

pacman Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    opps, did i forget to mention that? [face_devil]

8. Master_Jedi_Cecil

Master_Jedi_Cecil Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2002
    hey guys. i'm cool on sun the 21st. i get back on the 19th. how was the SF trip. r the shirts in yet LDV?

9. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Yes they are MJC

10. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    Don't forget all the jewelery I kept at Pacman's!

Cool, July 21st is sounding good. :D

11. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    I can provide Jewelry appraisals for the items you left at Pacman?s

Ladies Rolex Presidential $13,750.00
    1.50ct Diamond ring F-VS1 $18,500.00
    5mm Peril necklace on 18? $100,000.00

Did I miss anything? :D

12. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    what about those original copies of the original trilogy you were holding for lucas?? ;) [face_devil] :D ;) [face_devil] :D

13. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    Hey didn't I let you borrows that video of the real JFK killer and those movies from Hitlers bunker?

not to mention that Alien Corpse I found in Nevada.

oh yeah and My Action Comics # 1

14. fn_clone

fn_clone Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    Well, it turns out that I'll be around this weekend. Are people still planning to meet sometime this weekend?

15. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    I may actually be around. I need to be done & home by about 4 on Sunday, if that is indeed the day that has been chosen. What's the plan?

16. fn_clone

fn_clone Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    Century Stadium 14 on Arden and Ethan is playing both Star Wars: AOTC and K-19 this weekend. Besides that theater, UA in Roseville is playing AOTC but not K-19, and all the other centuries seem to be playing K-19 but not AOTC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.