main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

For people talking about Luke being the main char in the show....

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by BLY37, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLY37

BLY37 Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2005
    I hope not, actually, Luke is one of my least favorite charactors in the whole saga, yeah eventually does great things in bringing Vader back from the abyss but man, I can stand Luke. Han Solo on the other hand is a cool charactor who dont take crap from anyone and most of us can relate to him and his attitude better. But the show shouldnt and hopefully will not focus on either one of those charactors but it should focus on the Rise of the Empire and how it becomes what it is that we grew up knowing( for some of us older fans ). It will be interesting because no matter what the show is about, we will all still watch it because it is Starwars.

2. Boola Cronk

Boola Cronk Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 1999
    I doubt that he would be a main character. The quote came from AICN. Besides, Luke never leaves Tatooine till ANH so what kind of adventures could he possibly have? Oh yeah the time when he used to bullseye womprats in his T-16, now thats the makings for a tv show. Or the time when the moisture vaporators stopped working and he had to go into Toshi station to get some parts.

3. BLY37

BLY37 Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2005
    Oh yeah how about the time he snuck off and went to Mos Isley Cantina at about 14 years old and ran into Boba Fett for the first time and looked at him and Fett said, what are you looking at kid, beat it before I turn you into dust and then Luke, scared backs up into Greedo and Greedo says in his language, hey kid i need some taget practice, and then he shoots at Lukes feet as Luke runs away and starts to almost cry, screaming, blast it Biggs where are ya, at that time Biggs, who is about 18, is getting beat up by a local Storm Trooper off duty and bored, he kicks Biggs in the stomach saying, your not worth my time dead or alive punk, (sounding freakishly just like Boba Fett), and then Luke notices Biggs and runs to his aid and then they hear this evil laugh, HO HO HO, it is Jabba the Hutt. Then It seams like the whole cantina is stairing at them and they run out the door tripping over each other as they head out to safety and then as they think they are away from danger Boba Fett lands in front of them and says, Look you 2 kids, I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe, I'm bored, this place is dry and hot, and I'm itching to try out my new toy, it decentigrates anything I desire, Hmmmmm, who is first, how about the little punk in the white dress? Then Fett jumps at them as Luke and Biggs run into the sunset screaming like two little girls and Fett watches and has to hold his gut from the laughter. Luke was so scared that he never entered that area of Tatooine until he goes back with Old Ben 5 years later. The end.

4. ClonedEmperor

ClonedEmperor Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2005
    all i can say is... interesting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.