main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

For sale: rare, highly-sought-after Parksaber M2!

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Ayryyn, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayryyn

Ayryyn Jedi Knight

Apr 14, 2008
    Now, I hope this is the right forum to post this.

I have a Parksaber M2 for sale. If you are unsure which saber this is, google "parksaber m2" and it should be the first link. However, the M2 on Parks' website is colored slightly differently then the one I am selling. And there is a good reason behind this: roughly 6 months before the premiere off AotC, I "commisioned" Mr. Parks to make me a saber that was an amalgamation of three sabers on his website. He was successful and the M2 was born.

If you see the images based on the google search I mentioned above, you will see that the emitter and the activation box have black on them. My saber is silver on these parts. The grip is still black.

The blade is a blue EL that glows very bright. The blade is powered by one 9v battery; however, for some reason, not all 9v batteries fit. I have found that Energizer 9v batteries are the only battery that will fit and allows the battery compartment to be secured with a thumb screw. The blade is a polycarbonate tube and is also secured with a thumb screw.

Because the blade is polycarbonate, one (in theory) could dual with it, however I will not hold responsibility for any bodily or material damage.

I have pictures, but I cannot figure out how to post them. If you want pictures, just shoot me an email.

I am not setting a price because I am also willing to trade. If you are interested, send me an email with your offer (again it can be money or trade).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.