main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends For The Cause (Kyp/OC) Action, Adventure, Romance

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ceillean, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Kyp glanced at the small clock on the bedside table. Twenty minutes. She’d been hogging the fresher for twenty minutes.

“You okay in there?” He called out, kicking the covers off his legs. He heard a muffled reply from the other side of the door, adjacent to the bedroom. Padding along the soft, cushiony carpet, he knocked.
    “I’ll be out in a minute!” Eliziya said.

Yeah. He’d heard that before.

While he waited, he closed his eyes and tried to relax his muscles. The entire point of their vacation had been to unwind, to take it easy, to relax. Relaxation was a foreign word to him. Eliziya sometimes joked that he’d unlearned the meaning of relaxation and he supposed she was right.

Together they’d chosen a small planet at the rim of the Core worlds. Arguments and discussions had filled many hours of the nights as they could never agree on a location to spend the few weeks they had together but eventually, they’d found the perfect spot. A lush green world with vast oceans and golden beaches, the temperature was moderate, not too hot and not too cold and the hotel was, bluntly put, kriffing amazing. He’d rarely met so many polite employees on one spot before.

“It’s what we’re here to do, Mister Durron.” One of the girls from room service had said when he’d asked if they were always this nice.

Every morning after breakfast in the grand restaurant, they found a small gift on their pillows. Sometimes a piece of chocolate shaped like a heart, one day it had been a free pass to a wellness booth that involved a “massage you aren’t likely to forget” (it sounded a bit dubious so he refused to try it) and just this morning it had been a small pack of colorful gelatinous sweets.

Poor things hadn’t lived long at all.

He hoped that maybe next time it would be a pack of chocolate cookies.

Kyp turned around to the sound of the opening door. He was about to make a smart ass remark about women and the fresher but the words caught in his throat as Eliziya stepped out, wearing nearly nothing.

He liked nearly nothing on her. A lot.

She leaned her hip against the frame of the door, one arm perched above her head. A black, almost transparent, negligee lay around her body. He could just peek at her bellybutton as the shifty material opened at the front.

Kyp swallowed and inwardly swore at himself for staring like a dumbfounded idiot. He was absolutely taken by her appearance.

“Obviously, you like what you see.” She said with a smirk. Her hair lay around her shoulders, thick waves framing a gorgeous face.

“What do you think?” He gestured for her to come closer and when she walked, she swayed her hips from side to side. Kyp pulled her close and at first kissed her softly, nipping at full lips and teasing with his tongue. But then her arms went around his neck and she lifted a leg and hooked it around his waist. He’d realized he was a goner when she’d stepped out of the fresher but her body so close to his, breathing in her sweet, incredible scent and tasting her on his lips – he absolutely and utterly gave in to her.

“Honest opinion.” She said as she straddled him. The near-to-nothing nightgown had sailed halfway across the room several minutes ago. Not that Kyp minded in the slightest. He liked the view just fine.
    “What about?”

She leaned forward again, kissed him, backed up. “Could we somehow steal this bed and take it back home? It’s so soft.” She leaned forward again but this time Kyp held her tight and kissed her hard until she squirmed and laughed and laughed some more because he tickled her.

“Quit it.” Eliziya said but, of course, he wouldn’t. At least not without a good reason, which she delivered as she managed to grab his wrists and pin them beside his head. A voluntary choice on his part. He closed his eyes, waiting and anticipating, already imagining what he would do to make her loudly enjoy herself but the mood suddenly shifted.

Eliziya sat up with a frown on her forehead. “Did you hear that?”

“Hear what?”

“That bang?”

“What bang?”

She shot him half of what Kyp had dubbed The Look. “The bang just now.”

“I didn’t hear a bang.” He sat up and kissed her and it was a perfectly good kiss up until she broke it off.

“There it was again. Didn’t you hear it?”

He sighed. All he truly heard was blood rushing from his head to his nether regions. “I did not.” He didn’t care for interruptions, especially not now. “Does it matter?”

But then he heard it too. It was feint at first, like a knock on a door from far away but then, with a sudden clarity, it sounded like a blaster shot had gone off in the room next door. And Kyp had heard his share of blaster shots throughout his life.

He lay back and grimaced.

“What do you think that was?” Eliziya asked, sliding her beautifully shaped behind off his body and cuddling up next to him underneath the covers.

“Don’t know.” He said, staring at the ceiling up above. He hadn’t noticed it previously but there were drawings on the ceiling. Abstract and maybe even a little creepy but the colors were nice.
    “You’re lying.” Eliziya sat up, clutching the covers to her chest, hiding that perfect view from his hungry eyes. “What was that?”

“Can’t we pretend we didn’t hear it?” He nearly pleaded. “After all, we’re supposed to relax, right?”
    “Kyp. What was that?”

It made no sense to lie, the fact aside that he really couldn’t. With other people, not a problem. He could tell the grandest tale and make everyone in the vicinity believe him but not Eliziya. He just couldn’t.

“I’m pretty sure it was a blaster shot.”

“Seriously?”

He looked at her, at the slight shock on her face as his words registered. “Weapons aren’t allowed in the hotel.” She said then.

Kyp wordlessly gestured to the pack at the foot of the bed where his lightsaber was hidden within folds and folds of clothes.

“Well…fine. But someone might be hurt, Kyp.”

He truly didn’t like where this was going. So he sat up and padded over to the com station. “I’ll inform security that we heard something strange from next door, okay?” Only, when he tapped the keys, nothing happened. The screen stayed black.

He frowned. The screen wasn’t supposed to be black. It was supposed to show the hotel logo.
    “What is it?”

“It’s not working.” Kyp said and rubbed his face with his palms.

“The power’s still on, though. The lights still work.”

“Someone capped the com lines then.”

“Now what?”

He knew for a fact that average people leading normal lives would go back to bed and let others sort out the mess. But average people with normal lives didn’t carry a lightsaber and weren’t Jedi and therefore weren’t kriffing honor bound to protect the innocent and all that gibberish.

“Sometimes I hate my life.” He muttered quietly and slipped into a pair of pants he found on the floor.
    “What are you doing?” Eliziya asked, jumping out of bed and getting dressed.

“I want to check out who’s stupid enough to annoy me.”

He found a shirt on the table and put it on while already heading to the door.

“Wait!” Eliziya called after him. Kyp turned around. “You’re not going alone.”

“Liz –“

But she zoomed past him and there was no room for argument.

“I guess the lights in the rooms run on different power sources.” Kyp said as he led the way down the short stretch of dark hallway. It was eerily quiet. No droids about, no hotel employees, just Kyp and Eliziya in a very dark hallway.

“I have a very –“

“Don’t you dare.” Kyp hissed, holding up a finger that she could at least see outlined in the non existing light.

“—bad feeling about this.” She finished her sentence. Kyp was certain he caught her smiling.
    Ignoring that she’d uttered the forbidden words, he stopped in front of the door in question and ran his hand over the buzzer. Nothing happened. He then knocked on the door.

Several moments passed in silence. He heard a shuffling on the other side and the door opened with a quiet swish, retracting upward into the wall. Before them stood a grumpy looking old man, his skin so wrinkly it seemed he was melting. He wore a uniform of the sort Kyp had never seen before, dark blue with patches on the breast pockets.

“Is everything alright?” Kyp asked the old man.

A grunt in return and then the door slammed shut.

Kyp glanced sideways to Eliziya who pulled her eyebrows up in surprise. “He seemed okay.”
    “Yes. But he was hiding the blaster behind his back.”

Eliziya pursed her lips. “Maybe he shot someone, Kyp. Maybe someone in there needs help.”
    Kyp sighed heavily.

So much for a relaxing vacation.

2. Iverna

Iverna Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2008
    Yay, they're back! And immediately in the thick of things. Typical.

He hoped that maybe next time it would be a pack of chocolate cookies.
    *lol* Oh, Kyp.

He liked nearly nothing on her. A lot.
    I'll bet. :D This is an awesome scene. I think if anyone can teach Kyp how to relax, it's Liz. She seems to have the right idea.

Eliziya sat up with a frown on her forehead. “Did you hear that?”
    Awww crap.

He frowned. The screen wasn’t supposed to be black. It was supposed to show the hotel logo.
    Uh-oh. That's not a good sign.

He knew for a fact that average people leading normal lives would go back to bed and let others sort out the mess. But average people with normal lives didn’t carry a lightsaber and weren’t Jedi and therefore weren’t kriffing honor bound to protect the innocent and all that gibberish.
    :D He sounds so happy with his career choice right now.

“I want to check out who’s stupid enough to annoy me.”
    Haha, classic Kyp.

“I have a very –“
    “Don’t you dare.” Kyp hissed, holding up a finger that she could at least see outlined in the non existing light.
    *lol* :D For what it's worth, so do I. There's definitely something going on, and I have a feeling that Kyp and Liz are going to stumble right into the middle of it.

Love this so far! I can't wait to see where you take it. It looks like it'll be a lot of fun!

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    It's up! And they're back! [face_dancing] The only thing that would make this uber!!!! perfect is no interruptions LOL [face_mischief] Aw, well, they can make up for lost time later. =P~ [:D] !!! Ceillean -- I am chuffed you're here again. [face_love] !!

4. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    It's up and back whoohoo :D can't wait for more

Jade_eyes likes this.
  5. mulberry

mulberry Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 20, 2009
    More please!

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  6. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Awesome!

7. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    Please write more Kyp when your muse strikes -- I adore Kyp.