main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

For the Ventress fans - Favourite scene

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth Maaliss, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Darth Maaliss

Darth Maaliss Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 19, 2014
    Just a bit of fun for those who love (or hate) Asajj.

What is your favourite scene (broadcast or deleted)?

For me, it has to be this one with all its sassy, sexy vindictiveness . (although the whole fight with Luminara and Asohka comes a close second.)

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I like almost every scene she's in, except for the scenes in the final season 5 arc.

As far as absolute favorites though, I can't find YouTube clips for all of them but here are a couple:

I love this duel with Obi-Wan. If you need to surrender a fight, do it in style.

I have that outfit, but the skirt isn't removable on mine.

I should just post the entire episode of Bounty because her awesomeness radiated across the screen there but here is one clip of her letting Boba the **** know who is in charge:

Not quite as good as her putting him in a box but there it is.

Other favorites:

--her letting the sexist punk in the bar know that he had tried to intimidate the wrong person (and knocked over her drink? Who the hell does he think he is?). "I'm not much of a talker." Ah, Asajj, you beautiful, beautiful woman.

--the "come and get me, boys" scene with Anakin and Obi-Wan.

--I enjoyed the flashbacks to her childhood and the welcome back to the Nightsisters clan. It's too bad Talzin had to be an ass to her afterwards.

cwustudent likes this.
  3. TrandoJedi

TrandoJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2011
    Ventress is one of the characters that has alot of awesome scenes in both Clone Wars shows. I think the duel between her and Anakin in the microseries is great, as well as her first appearance to Dooku.

4. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    Ventress vs Luminara, "Now you fall...as all Jedi must"...[found it on youtube]

5. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Probably when she got choked out by Savage, she had that to coming.

Sudooku likes this.
  6. Kentoa

Kentoa Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2014
    That scene of her where she stabs the guy in the cantina for getting too frisky in Season 4. I can't find the scene tho :(

7. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    Favorite Ventress scene...yeah, probably that one from Cloak of Darkness. I think that was my favorite episode out of the whole series. I mostly liked the stuff from season 1, before it all went downhill IMO.

8. Darth Maaliss

Darth Maaliss Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 19, 2014
    Couldn't get the scene on its own, but found the whole ep on Youtube.

"Im not much of a talker." Great line. Check scene out @ 1:23 - 2:05

9. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Pretty sure I've had "I'm not much of a talker" in my signature at least once. That may be my favorite scene in the entire series, although "Come and get me, boys" and Boba in the box are competitors. And the non-Ventress-related scene "Study the bottom of my boot."

Revanfan1 and Steven Hocking like this.
  10. Tarkin's Fuzzy Slippers

Tarkin's Fuzzy Slippers Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 18, 2014
    I believe we should all strive to be like Ventress in that scene.

11. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I wish I could like that comment more than once.

Steven Hocking likes this.
  12. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    I do not have fave scenes or even remember eps but I like that she seems readily grey in the end like I see Dooku. :)

13. TrandoJedi

May 4, 2011
    [​IMG]

I keep telling everyone, grey Force-Users/Jedi are the best. I also tell people Count Dooku isn't a true Sith and really was trying to save the Republic/Jedi, I'm a Dooku maniac. :p

14. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    Nice. Dooku is my fave Film character. :D I think he is much nobler than many.

TrandoJedi likes this.
  15. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Movie Dooku was great, TCW Dooku not so much, but can we talk about Asajj some more, even if we talk about Dooku alongside her? :D

16. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Anything with Ventress is my favorite scene of hers. She's just so awesome. :D

17. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    Of course, AFS. Though I'd be interested why you make the distinction on Dooku. Though I prefer Sir Christopher personally as well. :D Tell me why Ventress is the *Awesome* :D I'm curious.

18. TrandoJedi

May 4, 2011
    I still like Dooku in TCW despite his underuse and somewhat odd episodes at times, and lack of Christopher Lee. Hail Dooku! For without Dooku Asajj might not of been so cool. :D

Cushing's Admirer likes this.
  19. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Let's see:

I love her confidence. She's no damsel-in-distress, quite the opposite in fact. Not only can she hold her own in a fight with two Jedi at once, she'll tell her opponents to go to hell and make them enjoy the trip.

And when she loses a duel and has to get out quickly, she does it in style.

She doesn't tolerate bull****. See the bar scene in Bounty. Hell, see all of Bounty.

She does have a vulnerable side, she obviously really wants acceptance, which is normal and understandable, but when she does get knocked down, by Dooku, or by the Nightsisters, she doesn't whine and mope about it or lose the will to live. She does what she needs to do to take care of herself. And that side of her, and her sympathetic background, does not make her pitiful, it rounds out her character really well.

And last and more superficial post: I'm not attracted to women but she's sexy enough that even I recognize it.

20. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    Thank you. That was interesting and informative, AFS. :) And Dooku?

21. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    TCW did not know what the hell it was doing with him. The pointy beard and grandpa pajamas were the least of his problems.

And I hate him and Talzin for dumping Asajj.

Film Dooku, OTOH, was obviously on the side of the Sith because he thought he could clean up corruption. Unlike Anakin's fall, his made sense: the Republic was corrupt, the Jedi were ineffectual, and maybe he could work with this Darth Sidious long enough to outsmart him...especially if he could get Obi-Wan, his Padawan's Padawan, to help. And it was hard not to sympathize with him in ROTS when he got played.

22. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    [face_laugh] Well said, AFS. =D= I agree all except regarding Dooku's bedclothes. I liked seeing them it showed he's Human. :)

23. TrandoJedi

May 4, 2011
    Wow, I love you.

Cushing's Admirer likes this.
  24. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I liked all of her scenes.

Everything is more fun with Ventress.

However, out of all the Ventress moments the scene where she kills that dude who was hitting on her in Bounty is the one I liked the most.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  25. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    I don't think Talzin dumped Ventress at all - after the invasion of Dathomir, she wanted her to leave, and follow another path - to survive, though she'd always be linked to the Nightsisters. Had Savage returned to Dathomir while Ventress was there, he would have likely engaged her, unless Talzin stopped him. I believe she wanted to protect her, especially because she is the last known Nightsister of Talzin's clan...

Vorax likes this.