main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

For the Ventress fans - Favourite scene

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth Maaliss, Dec 22, 2014.

1. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    Or perhaps they deemed Dooku to be enough of a threat that she didn't have time to play around and make smart remarks while fighting him.

sarlaccsaurs-rex likes this.
  2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I prefer that Dooku be perceived as a threat because there is no point in the entire war otherwise.

But...I just rewatched the fight. And ended up laughing at everyone grunting and groaning and throwing lightning around.

And Anakin and Obi-Wan..."This time we'll take him together"...oh, oops.

I guess the line in ROTS should have been "This time we'll take him together...again. And hope he doesn't pull the duel lightning show-off move this time."

Asajj jumping into the manhole-looking escape pod was the best part.

jakobitis89 and sarlaccsaurs-rex like this.
  3. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I guess I missed how Filoni and his fellow writers were supposed to make TCW into an ongoing satirical comedy.

4. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Now, I really wish that they'd release the Dark Disciple story reels so we could compare TCW creative team's take on Ventress vs. Christie Golden... it could be different. Unfortunately it has temp voices which i'd still like to hear, but Filoni said he doesn't want to release. Also, they wouldn't have gotten to the second half of the book since that part is based off the 4 episodes from Season 8, and they didn't have those story reels done by time of cancellation. But still just to get more of a taste of the cool looking story reels would be nice.

5. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    It is possible the reels could be released soon or sometime after the release of the novel. If they released the reels already it would've been like sabotage for the novel or something like that. But if we still do not see the reels within 2 years, then its likely not gonna happen.

6. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Regarding the Temp voices: Does the voice acting for a single episode cost that much?

7. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    I'm sure it depends on the actor. And whether they already have time with them for a project, like DBB was working on Rebels, maybe he could also wrap some of the remaining Bad Batch stuff? Also, it was said by LucasFilm that there is a legal issue with using temp voices. The people who provide the voices weren't paid for performance and so they're not allowed to officially release those or could get sued or something.

8. Darth Dnej

Darth Dnej Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2013
    Her duel with Anakin on Yavin IV. It really showed her skill quite well. She only lost because Anakin's strength-based attacks weared on her and he unleashed his hatred.

Iron_lord likes this.