Det, MI For those going to Celebration II...

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by TheHuntressDiana, Feb 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    * How are you getting there?
    * How long are you staying?

So far, I haven't really decided. It all depends on how I'm going to make my way down to Indy. I still haven't decided between flying and renting a car.

The only thing I know is...the group of people I'm meeting in Indy...the small block of rooms we have are reserved Thursday-Sunday.

2. Idgie Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll be leaving here sometime Friday afternoon,depending on what time Ican get out of work.I hope to be down there early Friday evening.I'll be driving down,with plenty of Pepsi and road music,maybe even an AOTC soundtrack.:)

My room is booked from Fri-Sunday,so I'm not sure what time I'll leave Indianapolis.It depends on what's going on Sunday afternoon.I'm thinking that the really big parties will be on Friday and Saturday nights,so by Sunday,maybe most people will be too tired,so I'm not expecting too much to happen afterwards.
  3. Iwakura Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, I'll be driving. I will probably leave early early early Friday morning...around 2-3am, so that hopefully I can arrive at around 9 or 10am. I'm reserved @ the Courtyard by Mariott for Friday and Saturday night. I'm not sure what time I should head back on Sunday...I want to stay for the closing ceremony and everything, but I also don't want it to take 3 hours to get out of Indy since a lot of people will be leaving all at once.
  4. jedi_blynnj Jedi Master

star 1
    I'm pretty much doing the same thing as Iwakura. I am leaving early Friday morning around 2am or 3am, so I can be there when it opens. I'm staying at the Westin Friday night and Saturday night. Then I'll leave Sunday after closing ceramonies. I'm driving down there with 2 of my friends and my fiance.
  5. huttese1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm driving down on Thursday...staying at a comfort inn just around the corner from the convention center. I'm staying until monday morning so I dont have to rush out sunday evening.
  6. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    I probably should've found this thread before and updated it...but I forgot, obviously.

I'm flying down to Indy. I'll be arriving Thursday afternoon ('bout 1:40) and my return flight leaves 5pm on Sunday.

We'll have to figure out some way to meet up and plan what ever it is we plan on doing while we're at the Celebration. :)
  7. Idgie Jedi Master

star 4
    Some of us were talking about seeing the concert on Saturday,how about a late dinner afterward?
  8. robertyodarugenstein Jedi Master

star 4
    I plan on driving down. I'll be leaving around 12:00 Thursday so I can check in around 4:00. I will be staying at the Comfort Inn. I belive it is the same one that Huttese 11378 and Royalguard are staying at. I'd like to scout the area around the covention before Friday.

My rooms are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I plan on leaving Sunday night for home.

One last thing are we doing anything as a group??
  9. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    We did talk about going to the Concert on Saturday night. I do plan on doing that and I have one of my roomies getting my ticket while I wait in line to pick up my badge Friday morning, we plan on getting up early and waiting in line, after we find out where the lines are that is. :)

Other than that...I don't think we've talked about anything else.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.