main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

For those of you that have seen ROTS - midichlorians

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by llars, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. llars

llars Jedi Youngling

Nov 17, 2003
    Now that we have seen Revenge of the Sith, do you still find the inclusion of the midichlorians in TPM to be stupid?

2. yoda-da-pimp8744

yoda-da-pimp8744 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2005
    no i never i did

3. Navalina

Navalina Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2004
    I also never thought the midi-chlorians thing is stupid.

4. llars

llars Jedi Youngling

Nov 17, 2003
    Heh, maybe I should have phrased that as for those of you who did not like the midichlorians plot point...

5. schmintan

schmintan Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2005
    im not as fond of it, but its a good idea. everyone has midichlorians, as all life needs them to live and therefore everyone can use the force. it depends on your training , dedication and frame of mind.the way i see it is that all midichlorians do is let you use the force with less effort,but with less midichlorians, someone can still become powerful in the force, they just need way more training, control, self knowlwedge, obedience, force knowledge and practice. so it doesnt really mess with any key concepts in star wars

6. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    Midichlorians are just an additional explanation for the mystical force. There is a biological as well as spiritual side of it all.

I've never had a proablem with it. Not back in 99, and not now. Lucas is just seeking to fully explain it all.

-Seldon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.