main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN For those that didn't know Luke and Leia were related, who did you think she'd end up with?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Bria, Jun 9, 2001.

?

For those that didn't know Luke and Leia were related, who did you think she'd end up with?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Han

75.0%
  2. Luke

25.0%
  3. Neither- she's a PRINCESS!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
  2. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Sorry... I was bored, and I wanted to try out making a poll... :p

I really didn't know, but I always thought Han. :)

So happy to be right, too! [face_love] Even if Luke and Leia weren't brother and sister, she belongs with Han! [face_love]

~*~Bria

3. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    Before Return of the Jedi was released, I thought that Luke and Leia belonged together.
    Phil

4. LadyCallie

LadyCallie Jedi Master star 4

Apr 28, 2000
    I voted for Han because we all knew that they would hook up. But I would have liked Luke and Leia to have gotten together. (I'm not a sicko, but I like them together)

-LC

5. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    I was 8 when I saw ANH, and immediately thought that the beautiful princess would fall for the cute farmboy-turned-hero. And at that age I really couldn't fathom why she would even look at the guy who was always nasty to her and seemingly just in it for the $credit.

I was crushed in ESB when she kissed Han (I thought she was a #$%^ cheating on poor nice Luke). I understood better by ROTJ, needless to say...

6. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    I voted for Han also. I really thought they were gonna get together after ANH. But, I would have picked Chewie for her second pick... ;)

7. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Wait a minute..... Luke and Leia are related?!?!?!?!?!

Could you put **spoiler** in the subject next time!!!! Geeeeeeeeeeez...... [face_laugh]

8. Bria

May 15, 1999
    :eek: JediGemini- If you'd seen the fanfic that paired them up, you wouldn't be laughing! That was SICKENING! [face_devil]

:eek: Opps! Sorry JediJeff13! For all the wisdom you seem to possess, I thought you'd already know! :D

~*~Bria

9. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Ack! Bria, there's actually a fanfic on them like THAT?! Crazy! Of course, I didn't actually mean it myself... I take it back!

Han all the way!

10. Salacious_Crummy

Salacious_Crummy Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    Well I was a very little kid when I saw the SW movies for the first time (try 2 years old), but by the time I actually understood things it was obvious that Han and Leia were going to get together. I mean this is the movies! People who hate each other when they meet always end up falling in love! (Even a two year old knows that!) :D

11. Keiran_Halcyon

Keiran_Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2001
    Oh my gosh [face_shocked] Luke and Leia are related! Brother and sister no less (peez pants), I can't believe it. Why did you have to spoil it :_| I haven't even seen the movies yet. What am I doing here it's just full of spoilers :mad: J/K course I've seen the movies. I didn't know there were so many Minnesotans on this board. I just moved :_| from St. Paul up to Pine City<(Hicksville). Hmmmmm, it's curious that there are more women star wars fans then men in this MN board. Who cares :confused: more women for me :D ;) j/k.

12. Bria

May 15, 1999
    One word: Flyboys! :D

~*~Bria

13. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Welcome KH! Sorry you're stuck in Hicksville! :) Where abouts is Pine City?

14. Keiran_Halcyon

May 26, 2001
    Thanks for the sympathy Mara :) I need sympathy. Pine City is about an hour north of my house in St. Paul. Since my house was in the Battle Creek area and it was about 15-20 minutes from downtown St. Paul I'd say it'd be and hour and 20-30 minutes from downtown St. Paul. Pine City isn't so bad, sides a 17 year old girl that lives in my neighborhood likes me :D ;)

15. Keiran_Halcyon

May 26, 2001
    Isn't anybody going to post in this topic anymore :confused: Though if you couldn't post due to you rolling around on the ground laughing histarically at my posts I can't blame you :D kkkkk I'll shut now.

16. TheRealBoushh

TheRealBoushh Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 18, 2001
    Life's tough all over kid. Get used to it. [face_mischief]

I mean, one day I'm walking around, minding my own business when BAM!!!! I'm killed by Guri! :mad:

17. Keiran_Halcyon

May 26, 2001
    Hahahahaha good one Boussh <(or however you spell your name). Hey my lifes tuff too, I mean I don't get Erisi and then Mirax gets kiddnapped then I don't get Tavira! That my friend is a hard life, at least you had it over with right away I had to be tortured by knowing I'd never get to see those unbelievably hot women again [face_shocked] :( :_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.