main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA for those who enjoy shooting the occasional popgun...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by irishjedimaster, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. irishjedimaster

irishjedimaster Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2010
    ok, so check this out.
    http://www.corrosivelabs.com/DesktopModules/Main3.aspx
    These are full color targets for the range. And yes, f'n zombies are available! If you feel like you need one right now (and who doesn't), they sell them at Jackson Arms in South City, which is where I got mine for like 3 dollars a target (cheaper online).

Im just sayin'.

2. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    lol... forgive my lateness as I've been MIA and all... I think the only other person who'd be interested in something like this is me (and maybe Tom... and maybe Rob...) ^^ I keep a used target in my car when I emptied a clip from a Glock 9 at a range and all the shots combined made a sizable hole about 1" in diameter at the range of about 20M. It was precise and accurate on the bulls eye with no stray holes. ^^ The people I was instructing on fire arm usage recognize the skillz after that. ;) It was so pretty I had to keep the target. XD

Fun targets dude! lol... wish I went shooting more... I've been dying to use my 55lbs compound bow too. :cool:

So... when are we putting holes in things? I smell an SFFF event. :D

3. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    I have guns... LOTS of guns...
    I'm down

4. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    That's two...[face_peace]

5. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    Zombies.....hmmmm.

6. irishjedimaster

Mar 6, 2010
    dudes, i need less than zero reason to shoot things. Thats like, negative reasons. As far as a compound bow goes, a resounding yes. But thats, like, a desert thing. I havent seen too many ranges that allow things like that. On that note, it bears mentioning that most ranges dont like you using targets that aren't theres. So, if you want to shoot zombies (and if you say you dont, your a communist), its probably gotta be at Jackson Arms, or the aforementioned desert.

7. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Kandosii... Oya ner vode! XD

8. irishjedimaster

Mar 6, 2010
    I spent probably 30 min looking at that and thinking it was Japanese, cuz I know you likes you some Japanese. Then my wife comes in, takes one look at it, and says "thats Manda'o, dear". For those of you keeping score (none of you), this is an example of why I married her.

Know this. It has been deciphered. And Yes! Male bonding. Exquisite.

9. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Your wife is fierfekking kandosii ner vode. ;)

PS I'm keeping score. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.