main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

For those who wish to be filmmakers one day...

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by solojones, Nov 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    This isn't a solicitation, this is just a suggestion. I'm not in any way connected to this site, I just thought you guys would be interested in it.

Trigger Street

This is a company, established by Kevin Spacey, which seeks out up and coming filmmakers and screenwriters. You can post your films or screenplays here for reviewing, and you might even be contacted by a studio, who knows.

There are even going to be awards for online films judged by such figures as Ed Norton.

Looks very exciting, something I thought you guys would be interested in. Unfortunately (at least for me) you have to be 18 to be a part of Trigger Street.

-sj loves kevin spacey

2. ultimateguy

ultimateguy Jedi Master star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    Sounds cool. When I turn 18 I'll definitely look into this.

3. Shawn PTH

Shawn PTH Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    I checked it out and seems neat. Though they dont have a lot of films up there. It would be very interesting to see this place take off. Most of the reviews of the films seem pretty well done but ive noticed a couple people who are seriously harsh to the dumb degree.

I have a short film ive been tossing around in my head for a while, think im going to get it shot and put it up there to see what the response is =)

4. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Oh, forgot to mention that the site just opened up yesterday, so that's why there aren't many films up there yet. I'm trying to do some PR for my man Kevin ;)

-sj loves kevin spacey

5. Shawn PTH

Shawn PTH Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    hehehe im a huge fan of Kevin Spacey so that alone was enough to get me to come check it out =P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.