main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Forbidden Jedi Romances -Undeniable Patrimony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by debeautimous, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
  2. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Grand_Admiral_Jaxx Jedi Master star 5

Dec 23, 2000
  3. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
  4. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Ok guys I am going MIA for possibly a few months. Take care of yourselves. Sorry this story wasn't as well thought out but I only do this to entertain myself not win literary awards.

5. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Ok I am trying to get inspired for my next one. I am just going to free write and see what happens...

Master Tarmin Rand - 6' 2" Intense green eyes , muscular build, extremely reserved, highly skilled and decisive.

6. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
  7. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
  8. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
  9. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Alrighty!! I am getting ready to start again. I will add in "Guilded Cage" later. As always please forgive the grammatical errors. I am going to take my time on this one.

10. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Undeniable Patrimony"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003

A short time after Skie's death a very solemn Empress Aurora sat in her garden lost in thought.
    Life had lost it's joy. The vibrance that she once walked in seemed painfully out of reach. The grief
    that she felt from Qui Gon's loss would wash over her again and again. She went thru the motions of her normal routine but she walked in a fog of uncertainty. For her time stood still even thou events would continue to occur it was like it was happening to someone else. She was still able to rule with discernment but it only provided a welcome distraction. When she let Qui-Gon go she ached with every fiber of her being but she knew that he was living the life that was his essence. She knew that the sacrifice he made to protect Queen Amidala was a necessity but as much as she rationalized all of it she could not stop the constant state of hopelessness.
    She picked up her confection tea and tried to enjoy the taste and the aroma of the unique hot liquid. The smell brought back a sweet memory so vivid that she felt like she had been catapulted back in time.

12. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is BACK and *I* have the first reply!!!!

:) :) :)

love the start...keep it up Deb! :)

~~Solo

13. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    The memory was so vivid and real it was a treasure of the heart. Qui-Gon handed Aurora a cup of confection tea and as soon as she finished one sip he kissed her. The feeling of the firm kiss was soft when it was intermingled with the warm liquid. His eyes were so gentle and his presence made her feel safe and comforted. He ran his fingers through her hair as he kissed her. The underground chamber was full of candles and flowers but her beauty was the most radiant aspect of the room. Many times they didn't speak but they seemed to have a communication beyond words.

14. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Hope it's hot chocolate. Yummy.
    Welcome back to the thread, De!

15. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    I am so glad to see you guys again and I think you are really going to like this one.

16. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    The brief moment brought a flood of emotions to Aurora. She was a strong level headed leader but she was also a woman. Tears flowed down her face and she didn't fight them off. She felt his arms around her as if he was still there. Despite growing concerns about the state of the galaxy she decided to take a few days to herself and pamper her tormented soul. She couldn't bare to go to the underground caverns so she went to the sea side of the palace and laid out on the beach. The sound of the surf was comforting. Another memory came to her and instead of fighting it back she let the full impact hit her. Qui-Gon's strong muscular body came out of the water and as he drew closer to her he picked flowers and tore them apart. When he reached the sleeping Aurora he gently dropped them on her face to wake her up. She opened her eyes and felt him embrace her. They lay looking into eachother's eyes for a long time.

17. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    What do you think of the icon?? It is as close to Qui-Gon and Aurora's son I could find.

18. NikitaSkywalker

NikitaSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2003
    oohh...like the title! and the icon!

More please!

19. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Aurora wiped the tears from her eyes. They were red and swollen from sobbing and the vibrant emerald green was even more intense. She watched the waves roll in. She thought of her precious little Liam. He was so much like his father. He had a way of comforting her without saying anything. He was very reserved until he got to know the people he was around. He also noticed many aspects of life. He also had a great sense of humor and an amazing laugh. Qui-Gon never knew about him and Aurora thought about what he would be like with his son. She knew he would be patient because he was with Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan had been like a son but how much more would Qui-Gon give to his own. She imagined Qui-Gon playing in the surf with Liam. They would have been so close.

20. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Liam was growing stronger in his ability to use the force. He was half Empyrean so his life span would be much longer than if he was completely human. Aurora had a major decision to make. She had kept Liam away from the Jedi. The loss of Qui-Gon was so overwhelming that she could not imagine losing Liam too. But this was Qui-Gon's son and the similarities were undeniable. If she decided to have him trained as a Jedi the time was drawing near. It was an extremely difficult decision. Empyrea had so much to offer and Liam would be an excellent ruler. The planet had many resources and the people had incredible talents and abilities as craftsman. Aurora could teach him a great deal. She agonized over his future knowing that he had incredible potential. She desired to honor Qui-Gon with her choice. Thou their time together was brief the bond shared was unbroken even with Qui-Gon's death she felt his love surround her. She had a myriad of aspects to consider before she made this decision. She felt the wind on her skin and the salt air refreshed her raw emotions. The beauty of her planet kept hope alive in her.

21. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
  22. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Aurora returned to the palace. Liam ran to greet her. "Mommy!" he said bursting with enthusiasm. He wrapped himself around her legs. "You are the most beautiful mom ever!" he said beaming at her. "Alright how many of my flowers did Max destroy this time?" she said raising her eyebrow. "He didn't mean to" Liam said trying to make his little face as cute as possible. He had an expression that was the same as his dad's and he was trying his best to imitate it so Aurora's heart would melt. This time it wasn't working. "Liam I will make a pen for Max if it happens again." she said sternly. At that moment Liam levitated Max out of the flower garden. Max still had the edible flowers in his mouth. Aurora held back a laugh because Max started whining. As Aurora watched Liam she could see that he was intently concentrating on what he was doing. He hadn't been trained at all and yet his abilities were getting more apparent. When he put Max down he looked at Aurora. He sensed her sadness but did not say a word. He sent his love to her thru his eyes. He knew that he was too young to really understand but he wanted her to know how much she meant to him. Qui-Gon always communicated without words and Aurora could see that he passed this on to Liam.

23. NikitaSkywalker

NikitaSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2003
    awwww...cute! What an imp Max is!

24. DrummerChris

DrummerChris Jedi Youngling

Feb 5, 2004
    1. Several of you said you liked this one even better than the last. Why do you feel that way?

More descriptive; you also don't shy away from little humorous moments this time.

2. What did you think of Skie?

Too cocky and vibrant for the "oh, I'm so cool and serious and depressed" male characters of Lucas's universe, which makes her extremely appealing to those of us in the audience who happen to be humans.

3. What did you think of Obi Wan in this story?

I could see through his eyes much better. He just seems more human than last time; it's hard to articulate exactly why.

4. What was your favorite mushy part?

When Obi-Wan calls himself an idiot for having feelings that he has no business having.

5. What was your favorite other parts (sic)?

I loved the whole thing, Deb. Hard to pick a single favorite moment.

6. What did you think of the dream scheme and the reappearance of Darth Maul?

You could have Darth Maul appear during every story and I'd be happy about it. I always root for the bad guy. :)

Excellent job, Deb! You just get better and better.

25. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Those posts were AMAZING!!!!

Poor Aurora....I can imagine how difficult the choice she has to make might be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.