main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Forbidden Jedi Romances -Undeniable Patrimony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by debeautimous, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    There were several figures in the distance watching them unnoticed. Liam and Deb said very little and did exactly what they were told they knew that Kit was consumned by the weight of this mission. The droid army had become more sophisticated and it was apparent the separatists did not want anything to do with the Republic. They refused negotiations and seemed fueled by a stance that no one understood but them.
    All of a sudden the clone army was ambushed by an incredible amount of droids. There were explosions all around them. Liam could see Deb from where he stood and fought to get up the mountain to help her. Her battallion had been almost completely wiped out by the first explosion. He ordered his to stand their ground while he went to help her. She back peddled into a cave trying to get away. As she backed up into the darkness a dart hit her neck and she fell to the ground. The dart came from inside the cave. A lithe figure stood over her then knelt down to check her pulse. She motioned to those with her to pick up Deb. They slunk back into the shadows. "Here he comes" the woman whispered. Liam was panicked he saw Deb enter the cave but did not know where she was. He deflected lazer blasts as he back peddled into the cave. Before he could turn a dart hit his neck and he crashed to the ground. The woman quickly assessed him and had the men with her carry himm down the narrow catacomb to a waiting transport. They left undetected with Liam and Deb.

2. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Liam and Deb laid unconscious in medical quarters. The flight would be long and uneventful. The female pilot wore a concerned expression as she processed data from the nava computer. Her green eyes teared up at the thought of the horrible circumstances to come. She thought about her passengers and she openly wept. The galaxy was changing and the evil could not be stopped.

3. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    *** Whew I finally got to page 18. I have been on 17 for months.

4. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    The Empyrean sky was a beautiful purple hue as it entered dusk. Empress Aurora paced nervously as she waited for news about her son. Her aide entered her chamber and announced that Saphira had landed safely with the precious cargo. Aurora took her special entrance to the underground cavern. The medical chamber had been prepared. Saphira and several Pratorian guards brought Liam and Deb to the medical chamber. Aurora rushed to Liam's side. She openly wept at the sight of her son he looked so much like his father. She caressed his face and hair. "Is everything prepared Saphira?" she asked mournfully. "Yes your highness. We will be able to carbon freeze both of them." Saphira answered. Aurora wished that she could speak to her son but she knew that he would not understand and would try to return to the Jedi temple. Aurora had made several holographic messages to explain her actions because she knew her life would be cut short. She met with the bothan spy network and they gave her more grim news. It was only a matter of time before the Republic fell and the Jedi temple would be destroyed.

5. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Aurora stayed with Liam as they prepared him to be frozen. She knew it was the only way to save her son and have a chance of helping the galaxy in the future. She hoped he would understand her decision and forgive her for not asking his permission. It would be so difficult to face the truth of the situation. She was glad he would not be alone. Aurora looked at Deb's beautiful face and smiled knowing she was looking at her future daughter in law. She knew Liam had enough of his father in him to make this true. Aurora had been keeping tabs on Liam thru the bothan spies and they had taken footage of Liam and Deb together. She knew by the emotion in their eyes that they loved eachother even if it was forbidden. Aurora touched Deb's face as the medical droids injected Deb with substances that would keep her from having nightmares while frozen. Aurora wished that she could be there when they were released but she knew if the Sith were able to carry out their plan she would be one of the first to be assasinated.

6. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Aurora spent the time adoring her son. She was so proud of him.He had grown up to be a wonderful young man. Both Liam and Deb were put into carbon freeze and they were safe for several years. Aurora returned to the world above knowing that her son was safe from the on slaught.

Kit Fisto searched furiously for Liam and Deb but the destruction was so emence he could not comprehend anyone living thru it. He returned to the Jedi temple and reported to the counsel that Liam and Anne Debra had died in the ambush. Yoda was deeply sadenned by the news and was concerned about how quickly the Jedi were being killed.

Several years past and the medical droids assigned to Liam and Deb released Liam first from the freezing chambers. Liam awoke with a start he coughed up so much mucus he could hardly breathe. Hibernation sickness made him extremely weak and he was unable to see. "Relax Liam you are coming out of hibernation" the medical droid said in his mother's voice. Liam thought he was dreaming. He recognized the voice but had no idea where he was or what was happening to him.
    "You need to stay still and not panick your muscles have atrophied." What? Where am I? he asked not believing his ears. "You are in an underground cavern in Empyrea." Everything will be explained in time. We are releasing Anne Debra now but we need you to focus on healing your body has been frozen for several years." the droid explained. Anger and confusion flushed over him. He fought to center himself. "Is Deb alright? he whispered. "Yes she may take a little longer than you to recover but she survived the freezing process very well. All of her vital signs are strong." Please do not upset yourself your heart rate is too high. Liam relaxed in the force and disciplined himself to focus on breathing. He knew he had to focus on the task at hand. He felt a peace flood over him and he decided to think of Deb.

7. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Deb awakened in a fog. Her head pounded and she coughed incessantly. The medical droid moved forward and held her hand. "Anne Debra you are a guest to us. Please lay still you are coming out of carbon freeze and are suffering from hibernation sickness. Deb was so weak she didn't have the energy to panic. She laid still not knowing whether she was undergoing some sort of torture from the enemy. She didn't sense evil but droids did not emit emotion or intent they simply did their job. Whether that job was hurting her she could not tell. "Carbon freeze she thought to herself" Why would anyone want to do that to me?" "I am not here to harm you. I am programmed to help you recover. the droid said in Saphira's voice. Everything will be explained to you when you are well enough. Please focus on the healing process. Deb's breath was labored. Her lungs had not breathed in air in a long time and something that was usually natural became a chore.

8. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    The recovery process was grueling for both of them. Liam finally recovered his sight after a week of confusion. He recognized that he was in the underground caverns of Empyrea. "Where is my mother? he asked the droid. "Liam we are programmed to wait until both you and Anne Debra are fully recovered before we answer all of your questions. A hologram of Empress Aurora appeared before him. "My son I know that you must be having a flood of emotions but I ask you to trust me and use your strength to heal. I have a lot to tell you but you are not ready yet." Liam was overjoyed to see his mother but there was a deep sadness on her face and he could not feel her presence in the force. He was very disturbed. "Can you take me to Anne Debra?" "Yes the droid answered. She has not received her sight yet so please don't upset her. the droid responded. The droid wheeled Liam to Deb's room. She was attached to many tubes and her sweet face was pale. He picked up her hand and kissed it. She awakened
    confused by the sensation. "Deb it's me. he said softly. "Liam she whispered barely able to speak. "Yes"
    Where are we?? What is happening to us? she asked agitated. Deb please save your strength. We are on my home planet but I am not sure why. You are safe so please don't worry I know my family must have had their reasons for bringing us here. Deb had so many questions but she relized that it was best if she used her strength to get better. The droids brought in food and Liam helped Deb eat it. He held her hand all afternoon before he returned to his room.

9. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Quite a twist in this one. Wonder what'll happen when they meet up again with the Empress face-to-face? How does anyone else feel?

10. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Hey I am going to take a break for a few days.

11. DamonD

Nov 22, 2002
    Righto. Take care, see you when you're back :)

12. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Liam was starting to feel anxious about the situation. He could not understand why he had not seen his mother or any other Empyrean. The only ones here were the medical droid staff. He was starting to regain some strength.He could walk but at a very slow pace. This was frustrating because if he had to fight he wasn't sure he could defend himself or Deb. He sat by her side.She looked healthier than she did the day before. He gently held her hand as she awakened. Her blurry sight focused and she was able to see Liam's handsome face. He smiled at her realizing she could see him. She wanted to hug him but she was still without enough strength. "Liam have you found anything out yet? she asked. He chose his words carefully because he did not want to alarm her. "They keep telling me they want us to fully recover and then they will tell us why we are here. "My mother left a message to be patient but I have not seen her yet." The droids have been programmed with my mom and aunt's voices. Despite Liam's best effort he knew that Deb sensed his trepidation but to her credit she did not question him about it. She was so relieved to have him by her side she decided to focus on the comfort it gave her.

13. MasterSareBabe

MasterSareBabe Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 11, 2004
    Interesting story! I am amused by how fast Gon hooked up with her-- very unprofessional. [face_pig] The son part is fantastic!

PS~ If you life mush-mush you should check out my new story... There's a lot coming up in not too long! ;)

14. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    I will definitely check out your story!! :D

15. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    For the next several weeks Liam and Deb used their drive to recover. The droids took them into the royal underground chamber that Aurora had used to escape danger. It had been prepared for them. Deb and Liam sat on the couch across from the fireplace. The droids started the holographic message. Aurora looked regal in her Empyrean attire. She still looked young but the sadness on her face could not be concealed. "Liam thank you for trusting me. I am so proud of you my son." she looked pensive. Please brace yourself because what I have to tell you won't be easy to hear. The sith Lords penetrated the former republic senate. As Liam and Deb heard this they looked at eachother alarmed what did she mean former republic senate. Palpatine was not who he claimed to be. He is a sith Lord and he has used his position to completely change the galaxy. As Aurora spoke holographic images of events that had already taken place appeared. Images of the clone wars and Jedi's being slaughtered. Most disturbing was the complete destruction of the Jedi temple. "Liam! Deb exclaimed as tears welled up inher eyes. "This can't be true." Liam whispered in horror.

16. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Both Liam and Deb were completely shocked by the images it could not be real. Maybe an enemy was playing a cruel hoax on them. "My son the Jedi council did not understand what they were up against. "Yoda was completely blindsided by the darkside of the force." " I chose to take you and Anne Debra away from the danger. I could not bear to lose you the way I lost your father." "Unfortunately there is a lot more to inform you of but I want to give you a day to process this. "My son the Jedi no longer exist." I will tell you the rest tomorrow please try and get some rest you are going to need your strength. I need your help Liam the galaxy needs your help." The hologram disappeared and they sat in mournful silence.
    Deb slowly sobbed as the reality sunk in. Neither one of them could move. Each breath was forced. Liam fought to sense something in the force all he could feel was death and evil. It was such a hollow empty feeling. They couldn't look at each other afraid that the grief would completely envelop and swallow them whole. All of the Jedi gone and the Republic doesn't exist. This seemed completely impossible but they new it was true. The droids gave sedatives to both of them and they fell asleep on the couch.

17. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Liam awoke to the sound of Deb's labored breath. He looked over and saw that she was in anguish. Her body was recovering slowly from the hibernation sickness and the revelation of the demise of the life she knew was taking a toll on her emotions. He instinctively held her in his arms. He wanted to make all of her pain go away. He felt so uncertain but one thing he did know and that was he loved her. She clung to him and rested her head on his shoulder. She could hear his heart beat. Atleast for the moment she felt safe.

18. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
  19. DamonD

Nov 22, 2002
    Without wishing to trivialize it too much, it sounds like they're up a certain creek without a certain paddle. I wondered how they'd find out what was going on...whether they'd actually travel back or hear about it from a holomessage.

20. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Liam had the medical droids reevaluate Deb's condition. They gave her another sedative and some medicine to stabilize her. She fell asleep in Liam's arms. He couldn't sleep thinking about everything that was happening but he did not want to be sedated again. He looked down at Deb's serene face and he felt very protective of her. He could not feel his mother's presence and wondered if she was on another planet because what he felt from the people above was surrender and pain. He knew there was more to come and he wondered about the devastation. Were the separatists in charge? He decided to calm himself. He gently pushed Deb's hair out of her face and leaned back on the pillow to rest. He finally fell asleep after several hours.

21. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Deb awoke in a groggy daze. She felt Liam's arms around her and knew she was safe. He looked exhausted so she didn't move.She did not want to wake him up. She looked around the room. It was beautiful. The craftsmanship of the furnishings was exquisite and the smell of the flowers in the vases was gently lingering in the air. The sadness returned and she felt so unstable. She had worked her whole life to be a Jedi and now that they are gone... if this whole thing wasn't a giant nightmare. Her thoughts were a confused tangle. The medical droids came in with a morning meal and they woke Liam up. He sat up startled and then refocused. "Are you alright?" he said not fully awake. Deb nodded assuring him with her eyes. Deb moved to the table a little uncomfortable about being so outwardly affectionate. She was so used to holding back her feelings she still didn't feel free to express them. Liam sensed she was uneasy but he remained silent and watched her eat. He wasn't hungry. The droids returned sometime later. Liam are you ready for the rest of your mother's message? the droid asked. Liam looked at Deb and she nodded yes. He felt a fealing of dread that was almost overwhelming but he said "please continue" The next part of the message is extremely disturbing please prepare yourselves. They both swallowed hard they couldn't imagine what was worse than what they had already seen.

22. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Aurora stood before them again looking absolutely beautiful. "Liam, Palpatine has declared himself Emperor. The senate has no real power. He has changed the clone armies into evil Imperial Stormtroopers. The galaxy is now completely governed by this evil Emperor.Once again scenes of devastation and war are shown from system to system. Both Liam and Deb watch in stunned silence as planet after planet is forced into submission before their eyes.

23. DarthSamSam

DarthSamSam Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 24, 2004
    Fun! Going great, and looks like it's really popular! :D

24. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Thank you.

25. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Both had knots in their stomach. It was unfathomable that the Jedi could be completely deceived and destroyed. And now the entire galaxy was at the mercy of a Sith Lord. "Liam I have been supporting the Bothan spy network for many years. There is a rebel alliance that has vowed to fight the Empire. I have taken you to safety so that you and Anne Debra can infiltrate the Empire's defenses. Emperor Palpatine has built an unbelievable weapon that will instill fear in every system. It is called the Death Star. The rumour that we are getting is that it is not fully functional yet but when it is it will be capable of destroying an entire planet. My son I want you to know how much I love you and how proud I am of all of your accomplishments. You will need all of your courage in these dark times. Liam I have had to make a grave decision to save the Empyrean system and our surrounding systems. I will lay down my life in order for the Empire to keep our people alive. The Empire has scheduled my termination. I do this freely for my people and for you. By the time you see this message it will be done so please don't try and rescue me because it will be over. I love you please be brave. I will always be with you in Spirit just like your father. The next thing shown was Empress Aurora in her throne room in her most regal royal attire. Imperial storm troopers enter and form two lines. Next a tall figure in black appears out of the mist it is the grotesque breath mask of Darth Vader. A few feet in front of him stands Grand Moff Tarkin with a cold smug look on his face. Aurora's eyes are not of defeat but of steely resolve. She is unafraid. Tears well up in the Praetorian guards eyes and her personal body guard stands defiant between her and Darth Vader. Aurora made him back down. "No! she said with finality." Grand Moff Tarkin bows to her with fake reverence. "Your submission is wise" Grand Moff says in his usual arrogant tone. Aurora says nothing just glares at him. "Take her away! Darth Vader hisses. Aurora walks bravely into the Imperial transport and the door shuts with a loud bang. Liam's eyes fill with tears he instinctively activates his light saber even though he knows it is too late. Deb leaps up and embraces him burying her head in his chest. "Oh Liam I am so sorry!! She fought to say or do something comforting all she could do is hold him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.