main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Forbidden Jedi Romances -Undeniable Patrimony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by debeautimous, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Criminey. Wonder how this is gonna tie into Luke and the Rebel Alliance...and will Liam find out who Vader used to be?

2. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    I told you this timeline has great possibilities!!

3. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Liam's blood boils he fights to calm himself. Deb senses she needs to back away she does so quickly. Liam storms out of the room and walks toward the waterfall in the midst of the caverns. He uses his Jedi training to calm his anger but then the first pang of grief hits him. He remembers how kind and gentle his mom had been to him. How she took care of him and only wanted the best for him even in this situation. Tears pour from his face. He just keeps walking hoping that the physicality will help ease the overwhelming sense of loss. He stares for hours at the beauty of the waterfall in front of him.

4. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Deb paces nervously in front of the fire she knows he need his space but she also knows he will need her. She attempts to contact him in the force and she feels his anguish. She rushes to find him. He is sitting like a stone mesmerized by the waterfall. She walks up slowly, quietly she sits next to him. His eyes are swollen from his sobs. She looks up at him with great concern and he takes her in his arms and kisses her gently at first but then with more intensity. As confused as he feels she is the one thing he is absolutely certain of.

5. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Not only the timeline possibilities...but here you have a great plot device which might tempt Liam over to the Dark Side. Maybe he will, maybe he won't...that's always a good one!

More feedback needed here. I'm not going to be online all that much over the next 6 months. Send out the search parties!

6. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    The kiss lasts a long time and soothes Liam's grief. He pulls away and takes her face in his hands. "Deb I need you! he swallows hard trying to get the rest of his thoughts out. "I need you to be my wife." Deb is overwhelmed by his vulnerability and honesty. She has felt the same way for as long as she can remember but always fought it because of the code. Now that she stood in the arms of the man she loves she realized that she is free. She answered him by throwing her arms around him tightly. Just like his father before him Liam was a master of unspoken conversations. He made sure it lasted until there was nothing left unsaid.

7. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    OK so I love mush [face_blush]

8. monicawankenobi

monicawankenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 2004
    I think that story kinda ok. But for my suggestion the story shouldn't be most about Liam. How about Ewa, Harrison, Natalie and ect. Be more with the other Star Wars character more. :)! Very good story but add more other Character to it. :)!

9. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Read the second one it is all about young Obi Wan...

10. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Liam and Deb spent the day at the waterfall. There was a sweet serenity between them. The galaxy had certainly taken a turn toward the darkside but this moment belonged to them and they were not going to waste it. The droids catered to their needs and returned them to the underground chamber when they were ready.

11. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    In the underground chamber they sat in front of the fire eating the meal the droids had prepared. The droids were programed to anticipate Liam's needs. The door opened and a very familiar and very old Max jumped into Liam's lap. Liam was stunned and filled with childhood memories at the same time. The fluffy animal moved slower than he used to be able to but his eyes gleamed the same. "Max! Liam exclaimed as he hugged the big fur ball. Deb was completely amused by the scene and giggled to watch her big strong Jedi play with abandon as a little boy.

12. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    For the moment they were safe and content. Liam was so glad to see Max but it did make him miss his mother deeply. Deb held Liam close to her. She wished she could make all the hurt go away. Liam did not say a lot verbally but Deb knew him well enough to know it would take some time for him to be himself again. Once again a holographic message came up. It was Sapphira. "Liam we are all so proud of you. In a few months I will come and get you and Anne Debra to start your mission. You will have everything you need to train. You will have to learn to fight without being obvious of your Jedi powers. You will also receive new identities." Do not go to the palace for any reason. There is an Imperial governor in charge of Empyrea and we need to keep you safe. I can hardly wait to see you!" she smiled. Liam breathed a sigh of relief. He assumed the worst when he knew his mother was executed but to know that his Aunt survived flooded him with a new sense of purpose. He looked over at Deb and kissed her on the cheek. She wondered what he was thinking but didn't ask. He deserved his privacy.

13. NikitaSkywalker

NikitaSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2003
    Hey Debeautimous!

*Whew* Finally caught up...but it looks good. Some interesting twists there...wonder what their new "identies" will be?? [face_thinking]

14. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Liam was even more quiet than usual and he seemed a bit mysterious. Deb sensed he had something on his mind and he was struggling to tell her. The droids asked to see her and she went with them. When she did there was a room full of flowers and an absolutely beautiful royal Empyrean wedding dress. She was completely taken aback. Liam had written her a beautiful letter that told her he couldn't wait for her to be his wife. She had the droids help her get dressed and met Liam at the waterfall. He was standing there in his best Jedi attire smiling as she walked toward him. There was an Empyrean Holyman that performed the ceremony. Deb's hair cascaded around her and Liam had never seen her look so amazing. Her eyes sparkled as she said her vows. Besides the holyman and the droids the only other witness was Max who sat drooling at Liam's feet. It was a precious moment in Jedi history. Hope in the midst of despair.

15. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    At the end of the ceremony the droids played a holographic message from Empress Aurora. Her face was beaming with pride. "Yes Liam I did expect this day. I had my people watching the two of you and I knew it would be inevitable. You have too much of your father in you. Anne Debra I have watched you for a long time and I could not have hand picked a daughter in law who would be better for Liam than you. I know that your very presence in his life will make the challenges you face ahead easier. I wish you both wisdom and courage in the days ahead. Take some time for yourselves. I love you both very much and I will always be with you in spirit. Liam's tears flowed and Deb kissed them from his face as the message ended.

16. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    The droids prepared the royal chamber. It was filled with candles and flowers reminiscent of Aurora and Qui Gon's time together. Liam used the force to pick up his new bride and carry her across the threshold. Deb giggled at his gesture. She knew this would be a very special night for both of them.

17. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Liam and Deb spent a few days to themselves but decided that they needed to spend time training. Once again the droids catered to their needs. It was difficult for the two of them to purposely conceal their jedi abilities. They fought hand to hand combat for hours. Deb had to be subtle on her strength increased by the force. They also used other weapons besides their lightsaber which proved to be difficult for both. They were used to deflecting with it and now they had to physically move out of the way without drawing attention to their abilities. They spent the next span of time figuring out how to best use their abilities.

18. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Liam and Deb had trained for weeks and on this particular day it had been intense. Liam attacked Deb and she thru him off with lightning speed. Then before he could attack again she used the force to rip his shirt off. "Hey no fair!" he laughed as he returned the favor. Then both burst into laughter. Liam attacked but in a very playful way. "Can you imagine if Yoda caught us doing this? Liam teased. Deb smiled but felt sad at the thought of not seeing Yoda again. Liam kissed her and the agressive negotiations took on a new meaning.

19. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Saphira and a small band of bothan spies carefully land on Empyrea and make their way thru the caverns to the underground chambers. Liam and Deb are training intensely as Saphira enters. Both stop and face them. Saphira tears up as she embraces her grown up nephew. Liam is overcome with emotion as he greets her. Aunt Saphira this is my wife Anne Debra. Deb bows to her and then Saphira embraces her. "I am so pleased to meet you." Saphira says gleefully. Deb smiles back "I am also relieved to finally meet you." They spend the next span of time answering all the questions Liam and Deb have about the state of the universe. They carefully leave the planet with a full stock of supplies for the new rebel base on Dantooine.

20. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    Hey hey hey!!

Guess who finally shows up!!

I've been soooo busy its insane with school and all that...I'm really not online much at all anymore unless its school related in some way BUT

I'm still gonna stop by every once in a while....

Cool twists you've got going there deb! I'll really try very hard not to get too backed up and to get entirely caught up soon.

Keep up the good work! :) :)

21. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    A young Senator Leia Organa sits with a stone face as the procedings in the Imperial Senate continue. Her blood boils inside as she watches the Emperor tighten his grip on the systems that could oppose him. She was very sad to hear of the execution of Empress Aurora. Leia looked up to the former leader and she vowed to do everything she could to change the situation. Leia had managed not to be noticed because Alderaan was peaceful it had no weapons so the Empire did not consider it a real threat. As fiesty as she was she knew when to back down on a position.

22. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Liam and Deb are briefed by General Dodanna. Liam is given a new identity as Tarmin Rand a space craft vendor who specializes in small ships. Anne Debra was changed to Mrs. Deb Rand his partner. They were shown the crafts that they were suppose to sell. They were all equiped with smuggling compartments. Most of what they would be doing is taking supplies to and from the various rebel bases. They would also be involved in finding the secret technical readouts of the death star. Only Saphira and General Dodanna knew that they were Jedi knights. Liam was dressed in black pants, white shirt and black vest (familiar Corellian outfit) Deb was dressed completely in black with the black vest. She wore her hair braided to frame her face and long in the back.

23. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    They headed for Coruscant after dropping off supplies on Dantooine. It was the first time they had been in the Capital and the reality of the state of the universe sunk in. There were storm troopers everywhere and the horrific uniform of Imperial officers. The whole atmosphere reeked of oppression. Liam looked into Deb's eyes as she teared up when she saw the spot where the Jedi temple had stood for a thousand generations. He grabbed her hand reassuring her. Both had their lightsabers concealed but for a split second Deb felt like killing every Imperial within her reach. She calmed herself because she knew the darkside of the force was trying to change her perceptions.

24. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Liam swallowed hard and made his own corrections. When he thought of what they did to his mother he wanted to go after Darth Vader himself. But since that would be a futile gesture right now he kept his mind on his mission. They could not allow the Death Star to be completed.

25. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Liam and Deb went thru the sedi part of Coruscant. There was an intense feeling of despair. The life forms all had similar blank looks on their faces. As if just for the sake of having time pass they existed. Life had lost it's essence. Liam pulled Deb aside into a dark alley. He put her face in his hands and kissed her. She looked at him puzzled. "I just wanted to remember that I am alive." he said. She held him tightly. "You are what I live for Liam" she whispered. After a few minutes it started raining and they found themselves in a dark Cantina. Evil was everywhere and they found themselves speaking to a Wookie named Chewbacca. He said he was first mate on a Correlian ship and he had heard that Tarmin could provide modifications for Smuggling. They spoke briefly and Tarmin(Liam) gave Chewbacca instructions to meet him on Tatooine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.