main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Forbidden Jedi Romances -Undeniable Patrimony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by debeautimous, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    Better catch that husband of yours debeautimous!!!!! Can't have him on the loose!!!!!

2. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    LOL :D Please ignore him there is no telling when and where he will pop up with some smart @$$ remark!

3. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Meanwhile Obiwan had met with the dignitaries from Gloaming and realized that they felt war was inevitable. According to their sources the other system was preparing for war so they had no other choice. Obi Wan inspected their weapons and noticed that they had similar items used to attack the Empress. He was suspicious but somehow doubted that they were specificly behind the attack.
    In the morning Qui Gon contacted Obi Wan and asked him to meet them in a couple of days. It would take 2 days to walk to the surface from the secret tunnels that the Empyrean race had built long ago. They left and walked all day. The Empress did not have the proper attire so she wrapped blankets around her to keep warm. She did not complain but Qui Gon knew she was uncomfortable. They had an awkward silence between them. Both unsure about what had happened between them and the consequences of their actions. The tunnels were pitch black and they only had Qui Gon's light saber to guide them. They stopped for the night. Qui Gon had also carried extra blankets so they would not have to sleep on the stone floor. It would be far from comfortable but better than nothing. Qui Gon detracted the saber to recharge it and they sat in total darkness. Qui Gon wanted to hold her but he was afraid to. He sensed that she was very upset. Aurora choked back tears. He hadn't touched her all day and they rarely spoke. She was confused by his actions. "I promise I won't let anything happen to you." "I am upset about what already happened." He moved closer to her. "I am so sorry." he said. "I don't want you to apologize". "What do you want me to do?" he barely finished his sentence when he felt her pull his face down so she could kiss him. The kiss went thru his body like electricity. They found themselves in an unspoken conversation that said what they couldn't. It was long and satisfying.

4. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
  5. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Qui Gon awakened Aurora with small kisses around her face and neck. He was not going to make the same mistake twice! Good morning, he said handing her some of his meal rations. She smiled and hugged him. She loved his long hair so she gathered it in her hands and braided it for him in it's usual style. They had another long hike ahead of them. She tried to hide the fact that she was limping slightly because of her uncomfortable shoes. He noticed but didn't embarass her. They talked throughout the long day and wished they could enjoy each other's company like this indefinitely.
    "I wish we could stay another night he whispered before they exited the mouth of the tunnel. She smiled back at him mischievously. Obi Wan was waiting with a transport and they headed for Coruscant but not before Aurora broadcast a message to let her system know that she was alive.

6. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
  7. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    I missed 2 posts!! How could this be?? Well i was at work.....sue me....heheheheh

Well well......looks like our little Qui-Gon found himself some action huh?? Wonder if Obi suspects.....

can't wait to see what happens!!

Up!!

8. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    I just watched Rob Roy and it really inspired me I forgot about the scene where he comes out of the water! SWOON!! [face_love]

9. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    When they reached Coruscant they went in secretly. Aurora did not want her hagard appearance exploited. Chancelor Valorum provided her with a secluded apartment and told her he would announce her presence in a few days so she had a chance to rest. She appreciated his thoughtfulness. Qui Gon resumed the position of protector. It was very difficult for both of them. They could not risk alerting anyone to their feelings for each other. Obi Wan did notice that Qui Gon was smiling to himself a lot. "Curious he said. After a few days Qui Gon sent Obi Wan ahead of him to assess the damage to the palace and oversee the reconstruction. Once Obi Wan was gone Qui Gon and Aurora could be alone except for the guards outside. It was not an ideal setting because of the pressure their lives placed on their feelings.Deep down they knew duty would take precedance but tonight they could push reality away for a few precious hours.

10. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    [face_love] oh, it's so sweet! i can't wait for more!

11. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
  12. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    Finally I can UP this!!!

My computer was being REALLY stupid!! It didn't let me log in......Now.....

UPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    I'm waiting for the moment when Qui-Gon comes back to find Obi-Wan in bed with the Empress :eek: :p

14. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Yikes!! DamonD :p

15. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    They didn't talk during dinner. Both had a lot on their minds. After they sat together on the coach." Aurora I will catch up with Obi Wan tomorrow. I asked Master yoda to send Kit Fisto here to protect you in the meantime." Qui Gon knew Kit was perfect for this assignment he had a great sense of humor. Just what Aurora needed to keep her mind off the danger. Of course Qui Gon would let her discover that for herself. Kit was also a powerful level headed Jedi. He knew she would be safe with him. She just smiled and looked down. He held her a little tighter trying to reassure her that his feelings had not changed despite the pressure. She fell asleep in his arms and he was content to watch her. The dawn was unwelcome!

16. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Qui Gon joined Obi Wan in the Empyrean Palace. They were rebuilding quickly. Obi Wan stayed to implement the final touches on the new security measures. He needed to train her guards to use the new devices. Qui Gon headed for the Ptolemy system. He believed he would find the atmosphere similar to Gloaming. After meeting with their leaders he felt certain his suspicions were correct. When Obi Wan had finished his tasks he contacted Kit Fisto to let him know the Empress could return when she was ready. She had used her time on Coruscant wisely. She was able to open more channels for trade despite the present danger. She also had spent time researching information on the newest leaders of Gloaming and Ptolemy. She felt certain that she could find a way to end this building conflict. Despite cultural differences there were so many resources and ways that the systems could help each other. She had a peacemaker's heart and truly believed that tolerance for each other's views was more admirable than force used to make other's concede. The Empress arrived with Kit Fisto and met with Obi Wan to discuss the renovation. The Empress was proud of her people's efficiency. She retired to her Chamber's as Kit and Obi Wan discussed the new procedures for the Praetorian guards.

17. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Aurora called a meeting of her regional governors. She needed to discuss the events and form a strategy to ward off the impending war. She wanted to make sure the army was prepared but only for defense. Kit Fisto was present throughout this process. He noticed a servant girl acting strangely. He watched her without her noticing him. Kit had always been impressed by Obi Wan's expertise in defensive security measures. Kit was able to monitor anyone's biological functions and this slave girl's readings did not match up with the outward appearance of an Empyrean. He was always so jovial that the girl did not suspect anything.

18. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    great job! can't wait to read more

19. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Obi Wan went back to Gloaming. Qui Gon was on Ptolemy. He was going to follow the arms shipments back to their source. Obi Wan would do the same and if Qui Gon was right it would be the same place. As soon as Qui Gon left the planet he was fired upon by an unfamiliar ship. He locked on to the freighters coordinates before they made the jump into hyperspace. All three ships came out of hyperspace in proximity to each other. The freighter landed on the planet and 3 more ships chased Qui Gon. Obi Wan had not been detected and Qui Gon told him to find out who was behind the shipments. Qui Gon led the ships away so they would not notice Obi Wan. The chase was lengthy. Qui Gon would give Obi Wan plenty of time. Qui Gon destroyed all three ships systematically then headed for the Empyrean system. Obi Wan was able to document the shipments going to both systems. A man named Dragoon owned and operated these factories. Obi Wan recognized two of his men. One he had seen on Gloaming the other on Ptolemy. When he was finished gathering enough evidence he left undetected back to the Empyrean castle.

20. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Before Obi Wan and Qui Gon returned Kit Fisto set a trap for this girl servant. He allowed her to be alone to prepare food for the Empress. She took the bait and placed a colorless, odorless poison in the confection tea that was to be served to the Empress and her governors. He smiled at her as he walked in. He did not even have to use his lightsaber to restrain her. "Pretty for a changeling." he goated. She returned to her true repugnant form and spat at him.

21. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    All three Jedi met with the Empress and her governors to relate their findings. The Empress was so angry she had to take a recess to plan her next move. When all the facts were laid out it made her blood boil. This was not about cultural differences. It was about the greed of one man. Who did not care how much blood he spilled to increase his fortune. She pictured strangling him with her bare hands. She would have to take care of this privately and would not involve the jedi. The senate would only turn this into an endless debate. She called a secret meeting between the main leaders of Gloaming and Ptolemy on a nuetral planet. She knew if she could get this information to them it would stop the conflict. The Jedi waited outside but they were not allowed in. Aurora would never put their honor at risk. Qui Gon had some idea what she had in mind but he kept silent and did not confront her. Both sides were suspicious but they trusted her. She laid out every detail of Dragoon's actions. She was able to back her claims with the footage that Obi Wan had taken. Both sides were awestruck at the unbelievable callousness that Dragoon possessed. The anger filled the room. All three systems were in agreement. It was time to use the arms sold to them by this monster to destroy him. They formed an elaborate plan that would destroy the factories and cut off Dragoons finances. Elite teams from each system would infiltrate the planet and wipe out all of the factories. The jedi could not be a part of this. The Empress returned to her palace knowing that her plan was in progress. It would only take a few hours to carry it out.

22. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
  23. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    Action action action!!!!!

SSSSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

We're onto something here.....i can feel it.....
    I can't believe I missed this many posts!! But i had a crazy day plus my computer kept being stupid...but now it's all under control!!!!!!

Keep it UP!!!!!

C3Solo

24. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
  25. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    All three systems sent the very best teams. They stowed away on the vehicles that were delivering arms shipments. There were several factories but since they were not expecting an attack their security was lax. Dragoon was an overweight pompous man. He sat in his office gloating over the fortune amassed from Gloaming and Ptolemy. He expected a lot more. He had sent his men to cause strife between the two. He knew they did not trust eachother so he capitalized on it. He figured it was just a matter of time before the Empress was dead. The Jedi would not protect her forever. She had been difficult but no one is impenetratable. He still could not figure out how she escaped the waterbomb. It was designed specificly to kill her. He sat back in his big chair smiling at the numbers. Meanwhile the teams were in place. They had orders not to start the explosions until Dragoon was taken care of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.