main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Forbidden Jedi Romances -Undeniable Patrimony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by debeautimous, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    Qui Gon was very worried but he tried not to let Obi Wan sense his feelings. He knew something was going on but the Empress had made it clear whatever she was doing would not involve the Jedi. As usual, Kit Fisto was entertaining everyone with his quick wit. He was doing impersonations of Master Yoda. Even the always serious Obi Wan had to laugh. The Empress went down the hall and Qui Gon followed her. She knew the look he gave her was out of concern. "Trust me" she said intensely, smiled and walked away.

2. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    The Empyrean Elite Force surrounded the area where Dragoon was sitting. After getting rid of the guards a female Praetorian warrior entered with 2 others. The men stood ten feet tall and she was very similar in appearance to the Empress. Dragoon felt the air get knocked out of him as the two men tied him up. Just so there is no misunderstanding she snarled. We have brought a gift from Empress Aurora herself. She opened a jeweled box that revealed a thermal detonator. She set the timer for 15 minutes to give the teams time to set their own and get out before they exploded. It also gave this vermin a chance to think about what reward his greed had given him. She kissed him on the fore head and smiled as they left. Dragoon struggled but they had chained him so he had no choice but to watch the timer tick away the last moments of his pathetic life. All of the teams were away and they took some of Dragoons guards with them because they knew they were just hired hands with no particular loyalty to Dragoon. The factories exploded in succession and lit up the whole area. The sound and site was intense! Very few lives were taken but the message sent was very clear.

3. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Yup. Do NOT screw around with royalty.
    Good stuff, but one thing I've noticed - you write a lot in terms of description, almost in past tense, rather than actual dialogue. Is this your normal style, or just for this story?

I hope Obi-Wan twigs to the attraction between QGJ and the Empress - the poor guy's in the dark.

4. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    I guess because I am visual. I want to make sure you can see what I see. This is my first attempt at fan fiction and it is a lot shorter than most of the others. I don't want to spend all my time writing! LOL I say that even as I have started the second part involving Obi Wan.

I am going to list who is reading this since I am getting a lot of PM's on it.

Chromie, Wook, Varza, MasterJedi78, Redgek, Leto, C3Solo, JediCami, DamonD, and Corellian Chick. I hope I didn't forget anyone.

I was just curious how does this affect your image of Qui Gon. I figured since he was known to defy the council we would give him a reason to be like that. I have always hated the no attachment rule. I am glad Luke doesn't perpetuate it after ROTJ.
    The greatest thing you can ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. OOPS wrong movie! :D

5. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
  6. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
  7. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    Hello!! Mesa back!!!

Kit Fisto impersonating Yoda huh??? I would LOVE to see that!!!!!!

I hate the no attachment rule too!! I mean...it works well for the New Jedi Order in my opinion......
    I'm sure a love interest would have helped Obi-Wan too.....he was soooo uptight.....humph!

Up!!!!!!!!

I wanna see Obi's reaction when he finds out!!!LOL I can just picture his face!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA!!!!

8. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    I am working on the second in the series. And yes Obi Wan is too uptight!! LOL I am creating a gal just for him.

9. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Found you some inspiration for your ObiWan story...

[image=http://angelfire.com/falcon/1970/images/ewan1.jpg]

[face_love]

Very good so far!

Yeah! Kit Fisto! You can just tell that that guy knows how to party.

Carry on.

10. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Upon returning the female Praetorian guard entered the strategy center where Aurora along with her governors and the Jedi had assembled. She was beaming! She bowed before the Empress. "Your highness your gift has been delivered and received." she said. "I take it your agressive negotiations were sucessful." the Empress commented. "You have done well little sister." Aurora smiled and kissed her sister on the forehead. The Jedi were stunned by the revelations. They looked at eachother and smiled. Qui Gon fought hard not to laugh. It would be a day long remembered.

11. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    I *LIKE* that picture!!!!!!!!!
    Ewan is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!
    Anyways...I'll calm down now!!!!!

UP!!

12. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    yesssss... ewan. *sigh* [face_love]

and debeautimous, i'll be obi-wan's girl! :D

13. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    It is funny that you mention that Corellian chick.She is going to be a lot like Han. She has to be able to aggrevate the smack out of the always serious Obi Wan.

14. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Finally the continuous threat to the Empress was over. It was time to celebrate!! She planned an elaborate event. Everything would be done in a spirit of excellence. She would have the best that the Empyrean system had to offer.
    It would last all day and into the night. Starting with a breakfast buffet that provided many different delicacies. The Royal Stadium held challenges in which the Empyreans, Gloamings and the Ptolemies competed for grand prizes. Master Yoda, Plo Koon, Mace Windu,Gloamings High Priestess, Ptolemies Grand General and the Empress' sister Sapphira proceded over the games. Some of the Jedi had also been able to compete but depending on the event they were not allowed to force propel. It was an incredible sight to see beings together from the three systems cooperating and completely enjoying each other's company. The Empress sat on her throne with Qui Gon and her governor's overlooking the spectacular sight. She was completely radiant.Her hair beautifully swept up with curls tousling around her head. She had an intricately embroidered cape. Her dress was a stunning Emerald silk that fit her form beautifully. After the sporting events were finished an incredible musical was held. The finest actors, dancers, and musicians from all three systems performed. There was a light show and fire works. And still it was not over. Qui Gon had a difficult time keeping himself from staring at Aurora. He had to be content stealing glances and occasionally brushing her arm. He had never seen her more beautiful and content. At the evenings end a great feast was skillfully prepared by Aurora's finest chefs. Master Yoda made many comments about the delicious food. Kit Fisto had the dignitaries laughing by doing a special dance. As incredible as the day had been Aurora ached to be alone with Qui Gon. The romantic tension between them was intense. Both longed for more unspoken conversations.

15. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Definitions -

Empyrean- the highest heaven

Gloaming- evening dusk, twilight

Ptolemy- Greco-Egyptian astronomer

Dragoon- to force into doing something

Praetorian - a body guard to the roman emperor

Just wanted to let you know where the inspiration came from :D

16. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    I can feel the MUSH coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least I hope......

And don't we just love Kit Fisto? At least I do.........

UPPERS!!!!!!!!!

17. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Never mind that, PLO KOON CAMEO!!
    Wooohoooohooooowoooohoooo!! :D

Okay, I feel better now :) Carry on with the party, Lady Debeautimous.

EDIT: Hey, I remember Ptolemy. Pretty bright guy, except for the whole 'Sun revolving around the Earth' thing, but he couldn't have known any better at the time :)

18. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Lady Debeautimous!!!! I love that!!! :D

19. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    KICKING THIS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    Wo i've missed like a thousand posts!

good job so far!

UP!

21. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Aurora returned to her chambers to freshen up before the ending ceremonies. She was shocked to find Qui Gon there. "It's too risky". she whispered. He smiled and led her into the dressing room. He kissed her softly and she relaxed in his arms. "I will meet you at the end of the month in your underground chamber." he told her with a sparkle in his eye. Her heart lept within her. "If only we had more time." she said kissing him. He caressed her face and slipped away before he was seen. Aurora smiled to herself as she fixed her hair and changed into a less formal gown. It had been a wonderful day but seeing Qui Gon was like getting a swallow of water when she needed gallons to quench her thirst.

22. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    yay! mush mush mush!

and that's just funny, cuz i'm a lot like han and aggrevate the smack out of everybody!
    teehee. so it is kinda gonna be me.

keep it coming Lady Debeautimous!

23. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    aaaaawwwwwwww....mushness!!! I love that!!!

It's cool that you know how to link now....if I ever get myself to write a fanfic I'll know who to ask for advice!!!

Up!!!

24. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Once again they gathered in the Grand Hall. Everyone was looking forward to the awards ceremony. Master Yoda presented first giving medals to Kit Fisto and Obi Wan for team pod racing. He had the whole crowd roaring with laughter by impersonating Kit Fisto and ending his physical impression with a big toothy grin. :D "You deserved that," Obi Wan whispered. Kit shruged his shoulders as if to say "Who me?". The joy in the room was infectious. Many awards were given out with wonderful prizes. Anything the Jedi's won was given to the Jedi Temple. When the awards were given out Aurora stood to address the crowd. "My honored guests I thank you for every aspect of your thoughtfulness. Truly our great societies have learned a painful lesson. But now that it is all over we can live in peace and prosperity. Tonight we sign a treaty that will insure our safety, unity, and wealth." The dignitaries from each system took turns signing a huge parchment. When they were finished the crowd burst into cheers.

25. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Grand_Admiral_Jaxx Jedi Master star 5

Dec 23, 2000
    Posts are short and sweet, but it's the quality that counts ;)

Keep on writing, Deb!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.