main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Forbidden Jedi Romances -Undeniable Patrimony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by debeautimous, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drunk_on_Tang

Drunk_on_Tang Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2002
    I like it... short, but good none the less! Keep writing!

~Dot

2. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    After they signed the treaty the orchestra started playing and the room filled with jubilant dancers. Sapphira grabbed Mace Windu and his black face turned bright red when she led him to the dance floor. He looked like a little boy instead of a brave Jedi Knight. Qui Gon, Obi Wan and Kit Fisto roared with laughter. A group of 5 female dancers surrounded Kit and pulled him out too. They didn't have to coerce him. All you could see was his huge grin and women spinning around him. Obi Wan took a very out of character step and asked the Empress to dance. She graciously accepted and Qui Gon was overcome with happiness. He enjoyed the view. Master Yoda shocked them all by getting up on a table and spinning around in intricate dance moves. He left his walking stick on the chair.Plo Koon had picked up a wind instrument and started playing along. All of the dignitaries had formed a line dance. Not one being was wearing a frown not even the kitchen servants. The whole room was moving.The dancers had become the dance. The dancing went on deep into the night. Aurora took a break and went out on the balcony. It was a beautiful night and the sky was a beautiful purple haze. Sapphira came up behind Aurora. "What is wrong? Sapphira said as she hugged her big sister. Aurora's eyes were sad. "I wish I could stop time." she sighed. "Why sis we have such a bright future ahead of us. Sapphira stated. Aurora smiled and conceded "Yes our people will have many happy days." Sapphira knew her sister well enough not to press for more information but she was concerned about her. Aurora had always lived a life of duty to her people she was their symbol of hope and stability she was born to be the leader that she was but Sapphira knew that it was a great personal sacrifice. Sapphira had known a life of much more freedom than Aurora had. Sapphira had even been able to have relationships where Aurora never allowed herself that luxury. Aurora had always been the strongest but Sapphira sensed that this time her sister may need her support and comfort. They walked for a while enjoying the starlight. Qui Gon followed unnoticed. She was gorgeous with the light glistening in her hair. He couldn't help but be mesmerized by her presence.

3. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    whoa! yoda's dancing! get your groove on, little man! 8-} that's ingenius, debeautimous pleez, more!

4. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Veteran Jedi Masters behaving like toddlers!
    Yoda drunk on hooch!
    Plo Koon blowing a trumpet!
    And much more!

5. MasterYoda34

MasterYoda34 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    Great story so far, deb. Posts are short, but full of detail. And an interesting spin on Qui-Gon's character.

Keep up the good work. I'll be reading. :)

6. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Go Yoda, Go Yoda, it your birthday, Go Yoda!

Kit Fisto = Travolta.

I love this! 'about time these Jedi shake it! They're too grumpy all the time. (Except Kit. :D)

7. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    HOORRAY FOR YODA!!!

I can just picture him dancing around......

Great posts Debeautimous!!!!!

I don't want it to end!! But if I'm right you said this is the 1st in a series so there will be more to come right??
    ;)

UP!

8. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Can you tell I am procrastinating on doing the ending?? It makes me cry :_|
    Once again my husband is hogging the computer so I won't be able to post as often.

9. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    When Aurora finally retired to her room she found that she was having trouble sleeping. It was a wonderfully exhausting day but her thoughts dwelled on Qui Gon. There were so many "if only" scenarios going thru her head. She tried to push away the reality of their situation and focused on how he made her feel. She longed for his kiss and his presence but time was catching up to them. So many times in her life she was able to negotiate her way. But now negotiation would not be honest it would be manipulation and it would not be the right thing to do. He had changed her life forever and she did not regret a moment but as the clock ticked away in her room she knew that their time together was ticking away. She sobbed to herself because being without him was unthinkable. She replayed all the sweet memories he had given her. Finally she fell asleep.

10. ForceAchtungBaby

ForceAchtungBaby Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2002
    bumping 4 l8r!

11. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    I'm sorry I don't understand the comment.
    Please explain. :D

12. Drunk_on_Tang

Drunk_on_Tang Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2002
    Great as always...

~Dot

13. DamonD

Nov 22, 2002
    Poor Empress, Qui-Gon's probably been seized by Yoda and forced into dancing with him for several songs. The ol' drunk.

14. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    You are so silly!! :p

15. ForceAchtungBaby

ForceAchtungBaby Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2002
    bumping 4 l8r! = bumping story for later - I didn't have time to read and comment when I first saw it.
    That being said - interesting idea, like to see where you take it.

16. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    I know you're procrastinating Deb!!!

Why are you going to make it a sad ending??
    Better think of a happy one for the next one!!

17. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    This is the first in a series of Forbidden Jedi Romances. Next up Obi Wan. "Dreams pass in time." :D

18. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Ok I decided that this thread will be "Forbidden Jedi Romances." Everyone already has a link so I am not going to change it when I start "Dreams pass in time" - Obi Wan romance. I am almost finished with the basic outline so I am going to continue. At the end of Qui Gon's Emerald Jewel I am going to post a questionaire. Please answer it for me. I am going to print out this thread when I am finished and put it in a scrapbook. I want to remember how God blessed me with such sweet friends to get me thru this horrific year. Most of you know my mom died recently and this has really helped to distract me from my grief. Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement. :D

19. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    The next day the Empress had a brunch before everyone gathered to say good bye. Many looked happy but exhausted. The spirea wine had taken it's toll on some. The jedi stood before the Empress. "There are no appropriate words to say thank you so I hope this gift of several droids will help", the Empress stated waving her hand to present 4 protocol droids. "They will be able to update the Jedi Archives with our cultural information and the terms of the new treaty." she said with a smile. Master Yoda came forth hobbling against his walking stick. "Generous, you are mmmmmm generous I am wondering what more can we do?" "You can make sure other systems are protected from the threats that we faced," she said. All of the Jedi bowed before her reverently and then boarded their ships. Qui Gon lagged behind a little so he could spend a little more time watching her. She noticed him trying not to look obvious and she smiled shyly. She spent several hours saying goodbye to her guests and then she sat in the royal gardens by herself. She was lost in thought.

20. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    At long last the end of the month came. Aurora had made the underground chamber beautiful. She had everything she needed to spend a week with her Jedi Knight. Aurora took Sapphira aside and explained where she would be in case of an emergency. With all the latest happenings she did not need her people panicking at her absence. She promised Sapphira she would explain more when the week was over. Qui Gon had requested a short leave. And thankfully it was not questioned. Obi Wan had some extensive saber training scheduled for him so it was the perfect time to go. Qui Gon had never known this type of impatience. It was not in his character. He smiled to himself on the trip from Coruscant. When he reached the mouth of the tunnel he felt light headed. He was unfamiliar with this part of his personality. He had brought a swoop bike so that the path thru the tunnels would not take so long. He also brought one long stemmed flower that resembled a purple gardenia. When Aurora heard the swoop bike she was overcome with joy. The chamber was filled with beautiful candles and flowers. She had a strong fire going and had prepared a wonderful meal. She was dressed in a simple but elegant royal blue gown. Her hair cascaded around her and she wore no shoes. When she opened the door Qui Gon's jaw dropped. She smiled and looked away embarrassed. He handed her the flower and picked her up in his arms. "Wait! Aren't you hungry." she said giggling. "Only for you!" he said matter of factly. They begun an extremely intense unspoken conversation.

21. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    aaaaawwwwwwwwww.....
    unspoken conversation huh? That's way cute!!

We are glad we could encourage you Deb.....at least that is something.....

I will be your follower for the next one for sure!!!!

22. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    I hope this works!!

[image=http://liamneeson.www.50megs.com/robroy//closethree.html] Hey I don't know what I am doing wrong can someone help me post this image?

23. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    I wish I could help you out Deb...but I don't know how!!!!!

24. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Trying again! [image=http://liamneeson.www.50megs.com/robroy//Copyofcomfort.jpg]

Thank you Redgek!!!! :D

25. DamonD

Nov 22, 2002
    I didn't know about your mum, actually. My deep condolences.

The spirea wine had taken it's toll on some.

Mentioning no names *coughYodacough*
    Wait until they find Kit Fisto locked in a cupboard with a traffic cone on his head...

Nearly 100 posts here :) Can't wait for the next bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.