main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Forbidden Jedi Romances -Undeniable Patrimony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by debeautimous, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    Later... they sat on the coach in front of the fire feeding each other the wonderful meal that Aurora prepared. "So what was your favorite part of the celebration?" she asked. "It was all wonderful except for the fact I couldn't show who you are to me." he answered. She smiled "You mean to tell me Master Yoda's dance abilities weren't your favorite." They laughed. "Actually I rather enjoyed his rendition of Kit Fisto," he commented. "You should have warned me about Kit. I had stomach aches from being around him. He loved to try and make my male Praetorian guards smile. I thought they were going to tie him up and dip him in hot oil. He kept tieing signs to the back of them so the others would read them. He also put sneezing powder in my private Chef's mola stew. He was so angry he almost dumped the whole pot on Kit", she said. "I am surprised Master Yoda hasn't lost his temper with him," he said. "I loved watching Master Mace dance with your sister," he smiled. "Speaking of your sister why didn't you tell me about her?" he asked. "And have her flirting with you..." she replied. ..."I don't think so!"
    "Tomorrow I want to take you to our underground Caverns." she said. She was just about to start another sentence when Qui Gon started kissing her again.

2. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Crazy Kit!

Hmm...QuiGon's feeling woozy? Maybe he just has a hangover. ;)

Underground caverns...dark and scary? Perfect place to take a date for lots of close contact!

3. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    I'm sure Qui-Gon's intentions are honourable.

4. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    WOOHOO!!!! I made over 600 posts since January!! I am such a blabber mouth. LUV YA GUYS!!!!!

5. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Grand_Admiral_Jaxx Jedi Master star 5

Dec 23, 2000
    Qui Gon is quite the romantic. He really likes to kiss her a lot ;)

6. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Well it is a pg forum!! Ha! Ha! Grand Admiral how the heck do you type 61 pages!!!
    You are my hero!!

7. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    That last section was just for fun! Ok this will be the first question of the questionaire. I have already decided the order of the Jedi's I will use for sure.
    Qui Gon, Obi Wan, Aayla Secura, & Anakin.

1. What Jedi would you like a romance written about besides the ones listed??

8. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    The next day after they spent time physically appreciating one another they got ready for a small adventure. Aurora wore a comfortable pantsuit with hiking shoes. She was not going to have a bad experience twice. She packed a lunch while Qui Gon sat lost in thought next to the fire."Are you ready?" she asked. "Sure!" he replied. He smiled back at her but his eyes were sad. She pretended not to notice. It was hard enough for her to focus on today without worrying about him. They rode the swoop bike deep into the planet. The sight was spectacular. They reached a huge part of the cavern. Aurora had brought special droids that hovered around lighting their way. The walls of the caverns were a brilliant purple soil. They sparkled with multicolored gems. One of the Empyreans main resources were the jewel mines. There were incredible formations of stalagtites and stalagmites. Small multicolored ferrets scurried around. They reached the far end and were treated to a giant heated indoor water fall. It had a natural hotspring. They stopped and made a small camp. They decided to build a fire because the water was warm but the cave was not. "For thousands of years the royal family has used this place for solitude and renewing. The spring has a wonderful affect on the body. It rejuvenates our cells. Because they had skipped breakfast Aurora took out their packed lunch and arranged it romantically. Qui Gon was very quiet. He just wanted to look at her. She was more than he could ever dream of. For a moment he pictured marrying her and having children and growing old with her. The thought was overwhelming. He teared up a little but she did not notice. She wanted to ask what he was thinking about but decided not to. When they finished lunch Aurora took off her suit and jumped into the water. Qui Gon decided to wait a few minutes before he jumped in. They spent hours swimming in this incredible place.

9. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Dec 23, 2000
    All the Jedi that you have listed are good enough for me to read ;)

And the 61 pages aren't all posts. It took about a year of writing. excal and I put a lot of effort in our story, and hopefully, the quality is that much better because of it :)

10. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    It is going to take me a long time to read all those pages!! Impressive most impressive!!

11. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    Debeautimous I found this fic and will check it out as soon as I find sometime. Yep Jaxx and Excal are among my favorite writers.Incidently I've promised to catch up with his fic too. But darth RL-I hate it. 61 pages!! :: groans :: How am I going to catch up.

BTW I updated Anakin and Amidala and posted a new vader fic if your interested.

12. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    They got out and sat together wrapped up in a blanket in front of the fire. There was still some food left over so they nibbled on it. There was a deep peace between them they didn't have to discuss what would happen at the week's end. Qui Gon dealt with his own "if only" scenarios in his mind but none of them were feasible. He held her close as if he wanted to keep her from disappearing. Their time together was like a wonderful dream but he knew the time was coming where he had to wake up. Still thinking about her as his wife was too awesome a thought to dismiss so he kept picturing things that would happen if it could be. She would be a stunning bride. He knew that from watching the celebration. In fact just experiencing the celebration was how he pictured their wedding would be. He tried to picture what their children would be like. Would they have intense emerald eyes? He knew they would be strong in personality and generous and wise like their mother. He had always wondered what it would be like to have a son. "Obi Wan had certainly been like one but he wondered what it would feel like to actually have one. Qui Gon was so lost in thought that when Aurora turned to kiss him he was startled out of his daydreaming. She caressed his face. "Are you alright?" she asked. He answered with an intense kiss.

13. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Boy Sabrelight how many stories do you have going at once!! I can barely handle this one!! LOL I love the way you work the dynamic between Padme and Anakin.

14. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    They returned to the underground chamber. Aurora was feeling a little dizzy. She laid down and fell fast asleep. Qui Gon sat listening to music. He was engulfed with his own thoughts. He had fallen in love with this planet and its Empress. He wanted to express to her how he felt but words escaped him. He hoped that deep down she knew. Eventually he fell asleep next to her. The next few days were a blurr. They secretly explored her planet. It had so many beautiful places it was impossible to see them all especially unnoticed. He burned these images into his mind. She was so happy it radiated out of her. It made his heart sick to think of what would happen next.

15. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    mesa back home now!!1 And to my own computer thank the Force...

Cool posts Deb!!

In answer to the question...Mace Windu!! That would be original..

16. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Unfortunately the day came where Qui Gon had to return to his life the way it was before he came to this planet. They never discussed other possibilities because both knew there was no need. Qui Gon was a Jedi Master. It was not an occupation it was his very being. Aurora would never compromise that. She had enough life experience to know there are some circumstances that can not be changed no matter what their emotions were. One thing was certain in the short amount of time that they spent together they enjoyed a lifetime of love. Aurora fought to choke back the tears but she couldn't they streamed down her face. She gave him a small giftwrapped box. "Open it later." she said forcing a smile. He held her face in his hands and kissed her for the last time. There was no way to say goodbye so he turned mounted the swoop bike and left to his ship. ......................................

When he reached Coruscant he went to his private quarters. He took the small box out and unwrapped it. It was an exquisite hologram holder with a large Emerald. He pressed a button and a hologram of Aurora in her simple royal blue gown and hair completely down appeared in front of him. She mouthed the words "I love you". His eyes welled up in tears as he gazed on his beautiful Emerald Jewel.

17. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003

~~~~~~~~~~~~

18. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    :_|

Dang that silly Jedi code!
    Poor QuiGon! Thanks for the story, Deb.

I've always thought a perspective from a female Jedi would be good. (Aayla, Luminaria, Barriss...)

19. MasterYoda34

MasterYoda34 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    Good story there, deb. 'Tis sad that Qui-Gon had to leave the woman he loved. Ah well, that's why they call it "forbidden" romance. A hard life, the way of the Jedi is.

20. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    First of all I would like to thank everybody for reading this. It has really helped me. Please answer my questionaire I am going to print it out and save in a scrapbook. I am ready to start the next section so please don't stop reading!! Especially Obi Wan fans!!

2. What part of the Empress' character was the most interesting to you?

3. How did it change your perception of Qui Gon?
    4. Who was your favorite supporting character?
    5. Since this was so short did you think it needed developing overall or certain specific parts?
    6. Did you see Rob Roy? If so did it help to visualize the story?
    7. What was your favorite mushy part?
    8. Other favorite parts.
    9. I would love some ideas for the upcoming sections. Feel free to offer characters (complete descriptions) and planets etc.
    10. What part made you smile?

Thank You Again!!! I will be posting "Dreams pass in time" very soon!!

21. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Dec 23, 2000
    2. What part of the Empress' character was the most interesting to you?
    I liked the back and forth with her and Qui Gon the best

3. How did it change your perception of Qui Gon?
    I see Qui Gon as a more romantic person now, rather than a rigid Jedi Master

4. Who was your favorite supporting character?
    Definitely Qui Gon's lover

5. Since this was so short did you think it needed developing overall or certain specific parts?
    The characters could have been developed more, certainly. Some of the events unfolded a little too fast. Some things needed to be explained in greater detail (events, emotions, etc...)

6. Did you see Rob Roy? If so did it help to visualize the story?
    Never saw the movie

7. What was your favorite mushy part?
    The ending, of course

8. Other favorite parts.
    hmm, as much as I hate saying this, because it was short, there were so many "parts", per se, but I take the work in consideration as a whole :)

9. I would love some ideas for the upcoming sections. Feel free to offer characters (complete descriptions) and planets etc.
    I'll leave that to artistic vision ;)

10. What part made you smile?
    The ending, in a sad way. Now I can look forward to others

---

As for reading my fan fic, we like to think it's a fast read, so don't worry ;)

And it's almost over, so... *shrugs*

22. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    That was sad!!!!!! But excellent work Deb...I'm happy I followed from beginning to end....I will stay tuned for the next!!

Now, on to the answers:
    2. I liked the fact that the empress allowed herself to fall in love with Qui-Gon....so unlike miss Padme...

3.Well, it showed a less, how can i put it, a less formal and strict Qui-GOn, different from other fics and from the movie...i liked a lot!

4.Kit Fisto!!!!!!!!!!

5.Not really...i thought it was great overall

6.When you talked about Rob Roy i went straight to it....i love Liam....he's gorgeous!!!

7.The part when they first go into the secret tunnels and their clothes are wet...hehehe...and the line..."Your highness you must get out of your wet clothes." hehehe...great line..

8.their dinner together..

9.I'll PM you for that.. :)

10.Yoda dancing, Kit Fisto impersonating Yoda and when the empress actually feels possessive of Qui-Gon by telling him that she didn't tell him about the sister because she wouldn't want her flirting with him..cute cute....

There you go!!

23. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Thank you so much for the feedback!!! This is actually a first draft when I type it out again it will be more complete. Unfortunately it will also be a R rating so I won't post it here. If you want a copy pm me with your email address. It may be a while because I am working on Obi Wan's story. This next one has a lot of unexpected twists to it.
    I still need to here from a lot of you!! Please answer my questionaire!!

24. MasterYoda34

MasterYoda34 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    2. What part of the Empress' character was the most interesting to you? That she was more than 5 centuries old and that she had been ruling for almost as long.

3. How did it change your perception of Qui Gon? Showed me a softer side of Qui-Gon that you don't see in the movies.

4. Who was your favorite supporting character? Kit Fisto and Yoda

5. Since this was so short did you think it needed developing overall or certain specific parts? Overall, I think it could have used a lot of development. The characters too. You've got some good ideas and it would be great if you could flesh them out more. As Jaxx said, a lot of the interesting plot points went by too fast.

6. Did you see Rob Roy? If so did it help to visualize the story? Didn't see it, unfortunately.

7. What was your favorite mushy part? Probably the end part.

8. Other favorite parts. Yoda dancing and getting drunk was definitely a highlight for me. ;)

9. I would love some ideas for the upcoming sections. Feel free to offer characters (complete descriptions) and planets etc. Skies the limit. I'll let you decide on that.

10. What part made you smile? Yoda and Kit Fisto imitating each other.

25. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    I definitely agree on the fleshing out part! When I started it I did it to distract me from the grief I was feeling but as I went on I developed a love for it. In fact the next one is very different. I am going to take a little more time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.