Forbidden Jedi Romances -Undeniable Patrimony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by debeautimous, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varza Jedi Padawan

star 4
    2. What part of the Empress' character was the most interesting to you?

3. How did it change your perception of Qui Gon?
    4. Who was your favorite supporting character? um, Kit Fisko

5. Since this was so short did you think it needed developing overall or certain specific parts? i think that it would do well with a revamp-just giong over it again and rewritting it... but that is from my own experience I find it helps with stories

6. Did you see Rob Roy? If so did it help to visualize the story? nope-only a few parts.

7. What was your favorite mushy part? um, I could choose one

8. Other favorite parts. everything with Obi-wan of course...

9. I would love some ideas for the upcoming sections. Feel free to offer characters (complete descriptions) and planets etc.
    I think you need to do one on Yoda! hehehe

10. What part made you smile? Yoda dancing

hey deb... you know a tall dark haired green eyed gal for obi would be good... :D
  2. corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight

star 6
    2. What part of the Empress' character was the most interesting to you? she was rather stoic

3. How did it change your perception of Qui Gon? he does have a "wild side", if you will

4. Who was your favorite supporting character? obi-wan (as always)

5. Since this was so short did you think it needed developing overall or certain specific parts? nope. i like the short ones.

6. Did you see Rob Roy? If so did it help to visualize the story? nooooo....

7. What was your favorite mushy part? i liked'em all!

8. Other favorite parts. yoda dancing :D

9. I would love some ideas for the upcoming sections. Feel free to offer characters (complete descriptions) and planets etc.
    uhhhh...

10. What part made you smile? yoda dancing

i loved it, debeautimous! it developed into a wonderful story!

3. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    1. What Jedi would you like a romance written about besides the ones listed??
    Yareal..., oh, hold on , he's dead...okay...how about Mace?

Her willingness to accept Kit Fisto's juvenille antics ;)

I've see Liam in a lot of films, so it didn't change my perception so much as feel in character for him :)

4. Who was your favorite supporting character?
    Plo Koon, blowing a trumpet. Just because it's him :D

5. Since this was so short did you think it needed developing overall or certain specific parts?
    Maybe some more on the action and/or peril, but the romance aspects were covered perfectly well.

6. Did you see Rob Roy? If so did it help to visualize the story?
    I have, and I will now always imagine Qui-Gon wearing a kilt under his Jedi robes.

7. What was your favorite mushy part?
    The ending, ahhhh, very sad.

8. Other favorite parts.
    Master Yoda drunk on hooch and stealing Kit's thunder.
    Qui-Gon using the old "help you out of those wet clothes" routine.
    Plo Koon being in it.
    Obi-Wan being in the dark about it all, the poor chump.

A budding romance between Yaddle and Kit Fisto, in the icelands of Hoth :p

10. What part made you smile?
    The unexpected visual of Yoda strutting his stuff.
  4. Wook Jedi Padawan

star 4
    2. What part of the Empress' character was the most interesting to you? She's strong yet sensitive

3. How did it change your perception of Qui Gon? He's not all about "business"..he actually has a life. I can see how he and Anakin are really alike.

4. Who was your favorite supporting character? Kit "the Man" Fisto

5. Since this was so short did you think it needed developing overall or certain specific parts? I would've liked more detail in each section. More buildup.

6. Did you see Rob Roy? If so did it help to visualize the story? No..but now I will!!!

7. What was your favorite mushy part? The cave...
    8. Other favorite parts. The party, and the meeting of her sister.

Ummm....that's a tough one. I'll have to get back to you on that

10. What part made you smile? Yoda gettin' his groove on! :)
  5. debeautimous Jedi Padawan

star 4
    You know what is funny . I never said Yoda was drunk on hooch! Because he got up and danced on the table everyone assumed he was but don't you remember how awnry and funny he was in ESB and after watching the light saber duel you know that he can move.
    Any way I just have a few more people to answer the questionaire and I will start the next one. It is very dark and not exactly the mushfest this one is.
  6. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I think it's my fault for starting the whole 'drunk on hooch' thing, actually :D
    Yoda would probably sue me for slander.
  7. debeautimous Jedi Padawan

star 4
    DamonD - You are so funny!!! :p

I am going to wait a little bit to start but in the meantime I am going to tell you a story that is going to sound like fiction but is really true. I swear my life is a book in itself. About 6 years ago my husband and I had just moved in to our present home. Anyway Steve has a great uncle that was in prison for over 30 years and apparently he had married a sweet little lady from germany. Now she wasn't unintelligent but she is definitely the most naive person I have ever met. Well Hilgund was staying with Steve's mom. And in their minds Bob (the great uncle) was going to get out of jail and they were going to live happily ever after. Now Steve's grandmother had a scrapbook of newspaper clippings on him . After I read it I started to worry. When he got out of jail he was suppose to stay in CA for probation but he immediately came here to NM. Steve's mom had us give him a welcome home party at our home. We had pizza and in all fairness he did look like Colonel Sanders. He was only about 5' 8" had a pot belly, glasses, beard and mustache. That night I had hoped they were right. Anyway months passed and he asked my husband to buy a gun for him. Thank God Steve came to his senses and wiggled his way out of it. Now for me two major red flags went up but everyone in his family seemed completely snowed by him. What happened next was completely unreal. Stacy (Steve's mom)calls us at 3 in the morning and we didn't answer.The next thing I know she is at our door giving us this B.S. story on how Hilgund is going to get deported. Now I knew in my heart something was wrong but she had let us stay in her house so we could get the down payment for our house so I knew we were obligated. Steve let them stay even thou he knew something was wrong too. Hildgund and Bob left in the morning. Now I am cleaning my house cause it was my day off. Stacy calls and tells me not to talk to the FBI. I listened but there was no way in hell I was lieing to anyone but at the time of the call I thought she was exagerating. I hear a knock on my door and 2 men in 3 piece suits are there. Itold them let me guess Hilgund and Bob cuz I know your not Jehovah's witnesses. Anyway they inform me that they are doing federal murder investigation. Needless to say I felt like I got the wind knocked out of me. They questioned me for about 4 hours before Steve came home and then other agents arrived. I told them everything I knew. About the time Steve came home one of the agents looked in our outside garbage can and he found scraps of bloody carpet and a bloody shirt with Harry embrodiered on it. I just about passed out. At the time Steve was completely deceived by the man because he had told him he was a C.I.A. agent that took the fall for a operation that went bad. What made it worse was he was driving his mom's van and there was blood dripping down the bumper that had dried. Before I knew it we had 14 FBI agents combing our property. They confiscated Stacy's van and our outside trashcan. I also gave them towels and pillows that Hilgund and Bob used. Bob had gone to Lake Havusu, Arizona and pretended he was going to buy a small plane he shot the man that was selling it Harry Christensen. He then borrowed my mother in laws van and dumped the body on some farm land in Bernalillo NM. Then when the police came looking for them at Stacy's house he lied to her some BS story. Finally Stacy and Steve realized what he really did and cooperated. Bob was fresh from dumping the body when they came to our house. That is why he threw the carpet and stuff in our trash can. It was horrible he could have killed us or we could have gone to jail. Some of you that live in Albuquerque may remember this. They actually did news programs outside our door. They caught Bob and Hilgund and to this day he still lies about it. Hilgund went to jail for buying the gun. She did a year and then got deported back to Germany. We had a lot of people praying for us. We barely got out of the mess. At one point we heard that the Christen family was going to sue Stacy bu
  8. debeautimous Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ok I am going to start posting tomorrow. I am looking forward to the next segment. It is going to pull a lot out of me to describe it to you.
  9. debeautimous Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Just to give some background before I start. "Dreams pass in time" starts after TPM but before AOTC. Anakin is placed in training with the younglings. Obi Wan takes a grievance leave to see Empress Aurora.
  10. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Damn, that's a terrible story. I'm glad you're both okay in the end. What an ordeal.

Oh, and I like the idea for your next story - good continuity, I like that.
  11. Redgek Jedi Youngling

star 3
    1. What Jedi would you like a romance written about besides the ones listed??

-No preference.

-The visual, as it is with all things Star Wars. :D

-It didn't. He was introduced as somewhat of a maverick in TPM, and the idea that he would buck the code in order to share a meaningful affair with a babe seems like par for the course to me.

4. Who was your favorite supporting character?

-Kit Fisto. I never liked him until you elaborated on that cheesy grin he's always wearing.

5. Since this was so short did you think it needed developing overall or certain specific parts?

-No. It is what it is, and I'd leave it up to the writer to elaborate or change things in the future as he/she sees fit (especially since we all know Lucas can't help himself in that respect. [face_plain])

6. Did you see Rob Roy? If so did it help to visualize the story?

-Haven't seen it.

7. What was your favorite mushy part?

8. Other favorite parts.

-"She returned to her true repugnant form and spat at him."

10. What part made you smile?

- "She returned to her true repugnant form and spat at him." :D
  12. C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh my god Deb!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just read through your story and I'm still trying to get over it!!!

Must have been a nightmare for you.....I'm glad you guys are ok and not in trouble though.....I admire your courage and the strengh you have...don't give up!!!!

We're here for you!!

C3Solo
  13. MasterYoda34 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    That was QUITE the story, deb. I'm certainly glad you, your husband, and the rest of your family are okay. That must have been an absolute nightmare for you. Scary! :eek:

Until part 2...
  14. debeautimous Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Even when I look back on it, it seems like a bad dream. They even sent me home from work because the reality of almost being killed by this monster was too much. I was visibly shaking.
  15. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx Jedi Master

star 5
    I'm glad you made it through. It's just unfortunate that the bad stuff happens to good people.

At least he didn't get away with his crimes.
  16. debeautimous Jedi Padawan

star 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DREAMS PASS IN TIME

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A long time ago in a galaxy far,far away

- Immediately after TPM

Clouds hovered over the Jedi temple. Master Yoda sat in his meditation room pondering on recent events. He was troubled and needed to clear his mind. Qui Gon's death was a great tragedy.It had left an empty space in the heart's of all of his loved ones. His greatest concern was for Obi Wan and Anakin. There was a real danger for Anakin. Obi Wan was still very young and had not developed the paternal instinct that Qui Gon had. This could cause a major problem because Anakin did not need an older brother figure. His potential was intense but his abilities needed to be developed in an atmosphere of great patience. The kind of patience that only comes with life experience. Anakin's background could be a source of hindrance to the process. He was a slave and extremely attached to his mother. His perception would be tainted by these things. Instead of seeing the training as a priviledge that should be willingly submitted to, he may view it as another source of slavery and rebel against it. If this happened there would be great tension between Obi Wan and Anakin especially if Anakin's skills surpassed the character he had to control them. Anakin would also have the added pressure of being "the chosen one." That expectation alone could open a door that should always be closed. At present he knew that Obi Wan needed to fully grieve Qui Gon's death. He had not encountered a Sith Lord but his predecessors did and he knew that Obi Wan would be a target for killing one. Obi Wan needed his full strength to return to his duties and start the one on one training. In the meantime Yoda placed Anakin in the younglings class to observe how quickly he would progress. Master Yoda ordered Obi Wan to take a grievance leave. Yoda knew that there was a connection between Qui Gon and Empress Aurora. How deep, he was not certain but he had seen it in both of their eyes. He did not violate Qui Gon's privacy and was relieved when Qui Gon returned but he also felt the sadness that Qui Gon walked in during the last part of his life. Obi Wan had mentioned he wanted to return a gift that the Empress had given Qui Gon so Yoda felt that this was the best time to do that. The Empress did not know about Qui Gon's death until after the funeral and this was the least the Jedi could do for her.
    Obi Wan and Anakin were in their quarters. Anakin was extremely inquisitive. He asked Obi Wan questions faster than he could answer them. Finally Obi Wan said "You need to learn to chew your food before you swallow it." Anakin got a puzzled look on his face. He thought "I am not eating anything." Obi Wan laughed and tousled Anakin's hair. "In time you will be able to see without your eyes."he said. Obi Wan was packing for his trip. He took out the jeweled box that the Empress gave Qui Gon. When Anakin saw it he said, "That's Qui Gon's isn't it?" How did you know that? Obi Wan asked. The night before the pod race I talked to Qui Gon on the terrace. We looked up at the stars and I told him that I wanted to be the first to go to all of them. He cleaned a cut that I had and I was suppose to go to bed but I crept back out. I saw him sitting with that box. There is a hologram of a lady with black hair and a blue dress in it. She was smiling and Qui Gon smiled back at it. But then mom caught me and dragged me back to bed. Do you know who she was? Anakin asked. Was she an angel?? Obi Wan smiled sadly. "Well I haven't seen the hologram because that was something personal to Qui Gon but I believe it is Empress Aurora. Anakin's little face perked up obviously desiring more information. "She was very beautiful how did you know her?" he asked with his blue eyes sparkling. Qui Gon and I were assigned to help her in the same way we helped Queen Amidala. Did someone try to kill her? Anakin asked. "Yes", Obi Wan answered simply. "Was there a war and lightsaber dueling and ship to ship combat?" He
  17. C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    WOW!!!!

Nice begininning!!! i Like very much!!

AND AGAIN THE FIRST REVIEW IS MINE!!!!! SWEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Yoda's view of the situation, I believe that is exactly why it was wrong to train Ani and why Obi wasn't ready!!

UP!!
  18. C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    UP AGAIN!!

We can't have this on page 4!!!!!
  19. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Very nice start, I like that a lot.
  20. debeautimous Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Obi Wan boarded his Jedi Starfighter and took note of how beautiful Coruscant looked. He was starting to feel the painful separation from Qui Gon. It felt strange to be alone and in charge. He looked forward to going back to the Empyrean system, it held such pleasing memories.
    When Obi Wan arrived the Praetorian guards broke from their usual stoic stance to surround him with a warm greeting. When Obi Wan entered thru the royal gardens he was stunned to see a statue of Qui Gon. It brought tears to his eyes because it was a perfect likeness. There was a small boy playing next to it. His eyes were strangely familiar. Sapphira came out and yelled "Liam it is time to come in." "Obi Wan I didn't know you were here already." she smiled and gave him an unexpected hug. He felt a little caught of guard but he could use the hug. I will tell the Empress you have arrived. "Would you like some confection tea?" she asked. "Oh yes, please" he replied. A servant brought it out to him and he sat in front of the statue. He was overcome with emotion. The Empress approached but Obi Wan was entranced with the statue. "It affects me that way too." she said solemnly. "Your Highness, I didn't see you." Obi Wan said as he bowed before her. "No need for the formality Obi Wan you are considered family here." she said looking in his eyes. "Empress it is so good to see you again. I apologize again for not letting you know about Qui Gon's death sooner." he said with a tone of regret. "Life's tragedies rarely give us warning." she said forcing a smile. "I was just going to have lunch. Won't you join me? We can have it out here. It is a lovely day." Aurora asked. "Of course, I would enjoy that." he answered. While the servants set up their lunch Obi Wan and the Empress walked the garden. "Obi Wan please tell me what happened. My senators related some information but I would like to know from you." she implored. Obi Wan winced because the memories were painful. He related everything that happened from the beginning of their assignment thru to Qui Gon's funeral. They wept together. "I am so glad you came personally Obi Wan it means a lot to me. They were silent over lunch but after it was over Obi Wan remembered the jeweled box. When he pulled it out to give it to her tears streamed down her face. "Aurora he never let it out of his sight it was always with him." Obi Wan tried to comfort her with his words and the usually unemotional Jedi reached out and held her . Once again they wept together. They spent the afternoon reminiscing their collected experiences about Qui Gon. Obi Wan told her about things he did that exasperated his former master. And she laughed at all the mishaps in their adventures. It was a time of healing for both of them. "He loved you like a son. He was very proud of you and all of your accomplishments." she said sincerely. "You brought great meaning to his life." These were words that pierced his heart with medicine. He had pushed the grief down but it was always there clouding his path. "He would want you to continue and grow into the jedi that you were destined to be." She encouraged. "On our planet our gems are formed from lumps of coal that with tremendous pressure and heat turn into our most precious resource. We even use them when we are drilling because they cut thru anything. This horrible tragedy is our lump of coal and thru the heat and pressure of the grief that we must endure we will make a treasure that we can use in our future. This treasure will give us what we need to sustain us in dark times." Obi Wan let her words sink deep into his heart. Aurora truly was a wise and insightful leader. He honored her in his heart. "Obi Wan I hope you will stay and let us minister to your broken heart." "I would like that very much. You have always been amazingly generous." She smiled. "It has been an exhausting day, if you will excuse I will retire." she stated. Obi Wan bowed and went to the chambers they had prepared for him.
  21. debeautimous Jedi Padawan

star 4
    When the Empress got to her chambers the small boy ran to her shouting "Mommy"! Hi sweetheart! Did you have a good day? she asked as she scooped him up in her arms. "Yes I got to play with max all thru the gardens." he said with glee. Max is his pet peruke. It is a large round animal with purple fur and big emerald eyes. "You didn't let him tear up my flowers did you."she asked knowing the answer. "Ummm well he didn't meant to." he answered. " Liam I told you if you are going to play in the garden with max you have to keep him out of my flowers." "Yes maam." he surrendered. "Are you packed?" she asked. "Almost." "Go upstairs and finish then it is time for your bath. You have purple mud all over you." she instructed. Liam smiled. Sapphira knocked and came in. "Are you ready? Aurora asked. "Yes, how long do you want us to stay in the Mountain cottage?" Sapphira asked. " Just until Obi Wan leaves." Aurora answered. "He saw Liam today." Sapphira said. Aurora didn't say anything but she looked worried. "It was just for a moment." she explained. "You better leave before dawn tomorrow." Aurora said. "Don't worry," Sapphira said as she kissed her sister on the cheek. Aurora went upstairs and found Liam levitating Max. "Liam remember when you are out in public you can't do that." she scolded. "I know but it is so much fun." he smiled mischieviously. "Put Max down gently." "Yes maam" he said. Max let out a happy howl when he got back on the ground. Aurora gave Liam his bath and read him a story before he went to bed. She tucked him in. "Mommy?" "Yes, Liam?" " I love you" he said with a giant grin. "I love you too sweetheart." "Goodnight". As she looked at his sweet little face she could see his father in him and she teared up.
  22. Wook Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Little Liam...how cute!

Looking forward to more! :)
  23. C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liam is Qui-Gon's baby!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!

I didn't catch on at first, geez I'm slow...holy cow.....okay okay.....Obi-Wan is going to find out!!!! Or isn't he?

Oh...I can't wait!!

UP!!!
  24. debeautimous Jedi Padawan

star 4
  25. debeautimous Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Before dawn Sapphira took Liam to the secluded mountain range above the palace. Aurora saw them off and then went back to sleep for a few hours. She had breakfast served in the gardens again. Obi Wan slept in and then joined her. They had an unexpected visitor. "Kit! Obi Wan exclaimed with a smile. "What are you doing here?" Obi Wan asked. "Some leaders on Gloaming had some of their ships disappear. They asked for assistance." "All I can figure is it is some type of anomaly." " I can only stay till tonight, Master Yoda wants me in Coruscant tomorrow." Kit then turned his attention toward Empress Aurora. She braced herself but he picked her up and spun her around singing a silly Empyrean children's song. When he put her down she was bright red. Obi Wan gave him a stern look. And he smiled back with a foolish expression. Aurora composed herself and gave Kit a kiss on the cheek. "I missed you too." she said. " I am taking Obi Wan to our underground caverns would you like to join us? she asked. Kit got a huge grin and started to head for the Praetorian guards. Aurora couldn't hold back her laughter when she saw her big, strong guards run from Kit with scared looks on their faces. Obi Wan buried his head in his hands and let out a low moan. I can tell this is going to be quite a day. Aurora laughed. "I am going to change and I will meet you near the landing platform." she said.
    Kit, Obi Wan, and Aurora started the decent to the underground caverns. She explained it was a place reserved for royalty. It has intense healing and rejuvenative properties. They spent the afternoon exploring the caverns and swimming in the waterfall. Obi Wan felt peaceful. His strength was returning. Kit entertained them with various impressions of dignitaries. He was certainly the remedy that Obi Wan needed. And just being around the Empress gave him a sense of family. When they returned Aurora excused herself she had a busy day ahead of her and she needed some time to herself. Being in the place that she had spent time with Qui Gon had surfaced more pain. Obi Wan and Kit ate on the terrace and drank a little too much spirea wine. They had forgotten how potent it was even in small doses. Needless to say Kit took to making the Empress' band play while he danced around the Praetorian guards. Once again Obi Wan buried his head in his hands. He was laughing so hard he could hardly breathe. Obi Wan fell asleep outside on a giant chaise and Kit brought the party inside. He had met Aurora's twin brother's Yan and Exor. They were teaching him how to play their stringed instruments.
    Outside on the terrace Obi Wan had begun to dream........
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.