main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Forbidden Jedi Romances -Undeniable Patrimony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by debeautimous, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    They ate in a comfortable silence. R4 was scanning the area he informed Obi Wan that there were several downed ships within a twenty mile radius. Because of the massive life form readings he couldn't tell if there were survivors. "Well our ships are useless at the very least we may able to send a distress signal." How far is the closest?" he asked. R4 projected a recreation of the area they had to go. "We better wait until tomorrow." he said. Skie didn't say anything she just finished her dinner. She didn't like this situation. Something inside her knew something was wrong. In fact she had the distinct feeling she was being watched. Obi Wan felt the shroud of the darkside was obscuring his normal force sensitivity. She couldn't shake the feeling that she was someone's pawn in a game but why? She rubbed her sore neck and threw a snake to the side. "Skie where were you headed when the anomaly pulled you here. I had just left Corellia and was headed for Coruscant." Hmmm he was no where near her. Empyrea was a great distance from Corellia. R4 where were the other known disappearances headed?? And from which systems. R4 projected the data in front of him. All were headed for Coruscant but they weren't anywhere near each other other than that. Even the diplomats from Gloaming that Kit was investigating were headed for Coruscant. "This doesn't make any sense." he thought outloud. "Since when does life make sense." Skie said cynically. "I finally get some time off and I end up in the middle of nowhere." she grumbled tossing another snake out of her way.

2. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Cool story, this central mystery is very interesting. I think your writing's even better for this story.

And Obi-Wan's using the 'I'm injured, please remove my shirt and tend my wounds' bit. Good lad, he has learnt much from Qui-Gon.
    "Before I was but the learner, now I am the master!"

3. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    I think so too. It seems to be fleshing out better. I also know where I am heading but I am not in a rush to get there.

DamonD - You make me laugh!! I love your hopeless romantic comments. I kind of like toying with Obi Wan's character he had such a stick up his butt in AOTC.

4. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Her forehead rumpled in a look of disgust. She sat with her arms folded in front of her trying not to let her anger overwhelm her. Obi Wan was amused by her expression even angry she came off as beautiful. Of course he didn't want it directed at him so he started looking thru his ship for anything useful. She desperately wanted a bath but it would take some time to process that much water. She started to think of what she would be doing if she wasn't stuck in this forsaken place. She would probably drink several aliens under the table and use her feminine charms to get extra chips at the gambling tables. Instead she was forced to spend time with a Jedi Knight. The thought was disconcerting. Sure he was handsome and charming but unattainable. It was a lot like staring thru the window at a dessert cart and having no money to buy the dessert. Still he did stare at her a lot but that only made her want to smack him upside the head....

5. Moonshadow

Moonshadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2003
    again, debeautimous! you've got my personality down pat for Skie!

"please remove my shirt and tend my wounds..." 8-} that's great!

6. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Obi Wan winced in pain. She looked up at him concerned. "I think I can give you some pain medicine now." she said getting up and looking thru the medical supplies. She found some small blue pills. She grabbed the canteen and gave them to him. He was not used to being attended to by a woman it brought up strange feelings and thoughts. She was obviously tough but this soft side to her made her quite a mystery and since circumstances had thrown them together he decided to enjoy the experience. Of course he always closely followed the code so he was surprised at his own desires. She decided to go back to her ship and rummage thru it to see if their was anything of use. When she saw it again she thought "It's a wonder I am alive." She found more medical supplies and food and flask of Corellian whiskey. She smiled as she took a swig. Ahhh smooth...

7. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Actually it was her idea but I like the idea of manipulating her into it. LOL!!

8. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    I hope this doesn't turn out to be a double post.

Shadow - I knew you would enjoy this character.

I find myself in all my characters to a degree. I am more like Skie than Aurora.
    Aurora is sophisticated and long suffering. I don't think I could let Qui Gon go. :D

9. Moonshadow

Mar 11, 2003
    ah! the corellian whiskey.... i haven't had some for so long. i long for home.... 8-}

yeah, i'm nothing like aurora. too regal. *shakes head and makes a face*

10. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    She returned to camp and Obi Wan had gone to bed. He had made a shelter that would protect from the rain and the inflatable mattress was big enough for both of them but barely. She put up her supplies and it started pouring. She walked outside stripped down and used the soap in the medical pack to take a shower from the down pour. Obi Wan could see her legs from where he was laying. He scolded himself for watching. He smiled to himself. Well she certainly wasn't shy. He drifted off to sleep and started to dream... Once again he saw her only with long hair and the lilac dress. She smiled at him and he just stood there. "Skye ?? he said. The woman just smiled. She reached up and kissed him again with building passion. Skie finished her shower and washed her clothes. She grabbed Obi Wan's cloak and put it around herself to dry herself and be covered up. She sat down next to Obi Wan. She combed thru her hair trying not to disturb him. She looked down at him and he seemed restless. His handsome face seemed troubled. She shook him softly. He opened his eyes and didn't know where he was. "You ok?? she asked. He assimilated to his surroundings. He looked at her longingly and he moved toward her. "Obi Wan" she said sternly shocked by his actions. She held out her hand to keep him from getting too close. "Skie" he said realizing that this wasn't a dream. He immediately felt ashamed. "it's ok" she said looking away shyly. "Sometimes head injuries make you act strangely." "Maybe the pain medication wasn't such a good idea. she said giggling trying to make him feel comfortable. She squeezed his hand. Her touch went thru him like a warm liquid. "I'm sorry" he whispered. "Don't be" she said as she grabbed the medical bag. She looked in his eyes with the light again. They were dilating correctly. There was a tense moment between them as they looked at each other. Finally Skie put up the medical bag smiled and said "Goodnight". Obi Wan laid back down. They faced each other and fell asleep.

11. Moonshadow

Mar 11, 2003
    ooh.... naughty obi-wan. [face_devil] he he

12. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Yeah that ought to take the stick out of his butt. I like the icon that you have it works well with my icon for the story. He He..He

13. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    getting good... can't wait to read more...

14. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    I knew I could entice you with the mere mention of Obi Wan. Ha! Ha!

15. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    it's getting very interesting, deb. obi-wan's gonna start tripping over himself... 8-}

16. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    When they awoke R4 was shocking snakes to keep them away from the camp. It was so humid Skie's clothes were still very damp. Obi Wan used the equipment they had to rig a dryer for them. She was still sleepy so she laid back down after eating a small snack. There was now enough water for a shower so Obi Wan went behind the craft and used the makeshift shower. He had a couple of changes of clothes. He carefully washed his hair and brushed his teeth. When he finished Skie's clothes were dry and he brought them to her. She was still laying down but she was awake. "We better change your bandages again." she said. She cleaned and dressed them again. "You are healing fast except for the bruises." she said. He just nodded still reeling from his previous actions. She noticed he was uncomfortable. She patted his back and said "It's alright I know I am irresistible." Then she winked at him. He looked down and laughed with her. She dressed and brushed her teeth. They headed out thru the dense swamp. Obi Wan carried the medical pack on the chance that they found survivors.
    Meanwhile back on Coruscant the Senate was debating over what to do. Several of it's key members had disappeared. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine had carefully persuaded them to go ahead with votes before them despite the fact that the opposition was MIA...

When Empress Aurora heard what happened to Obi Wan she dispatched her pilots to look for him. After she did some historical research she contacted Master Yoda. They had a long discussion about what was known about Sith Lords. "Master Yoda I found a similar incident reported over a thousand years ago. It was never proven but my great grandmother felt that they were responsible for the anomaly." she said letting the weight of her accusations sink in. "Thank you Empress I will bring your information to the council." Yoda said. The Jedi council started a day long discussion sifting thru their own archives for information. Yoda was very concerned because even thou there were several Jedi investigating the only one missing was Obi Wan. Kit Fisto and Master Windu worked furiously to find anything that could help them find Obi Wan and the others who were missing.

17. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Obi Wan used a comlink to R4 to get his information. They stopped and to Obi Wan's surprise Skie had begun climbing a tall tree. She could see one of the downed ships. "It looks like a Corellian counselor ship." She yelled down. Obi Wan used the force to leap to where she was. He almost knocked her off but he grabbed her close to him. She looked up in his eyes. "Show off!" she teased. He just smiled. He was thinking "I'm the show off, who used brute strength to get up here." He could of let go of her but subconsciously he didn't want to. For once she didn't move away. And he could of sworn she was letting him hold her.
    She was affected by his touch and her expression softened. She was right it was a counselor ship but from the look of it he doubted that anyone was alive. He grabbed a vine and Skie and swung back down to the ground. She was surprised by the move but didn't really feel like climbing down. She unhooked the medical pack from him and started over to the ship. "Hello is anyone here." she yelled. Complete eerie silence. It was the sound of death. There were ten passengers all dead. She used a portable sensor just to be sure. She recognized the Senator from Corellia and turned away. Her stomach felt sick the bodies were so badly mangled from the crash. Obi Wan sensed her distress and put his arm around her. She buried her head in his shoulder and he could feel her trembling. "They died on impact there is nothing we could have done" he said. She just nodded wishing she hadn't had Corellian whiskey last night. The smell was horrible. They spent the rest of the day digging graves and scouring the ship for anything useful. Once again they couldn't send a distress signal. After they buried the bodies they headed back to camp. Neither was hungry so they sat by the fire in silence trying to push way the feelings of hopelessness.

18. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
  19. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    *sniff* yeah, that was a bit sad. make it happy again! :_|

20. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    It's alright, Lady D can carry on the story.
    I'll just do a silly interlude to lighten the mood.

Kit Fisto and Master Windu worked furiously to find anything

Windu: Kit, have you tried looking in the damn Jedi Library yet?!?!
    Fisto: (snarling) Not yet, my master! I'll take a look right away!!
    Windu: Well, good!!!
    Fisto: Fine!! (stomps away)

21. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    You forgot the whoopi cushion that Kit stealthily placed in Mace's chair. :D

22. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    They both were exhausted physically and mentally. Skie rubbed her sore neck. She was beginning to wonder if they would ever be able to leave. This place was so depressing all the time she thought. If it weren't for Obi Wan she would drive herself crazy. But he seemed to be a mixed blessing. She found herself wanting to make love to him but shook off the thought. His presence was comforting and torturing. She wished she hadn't stopped him last night. He stood up and filled the canteen with fresh water. He handed it to her. "Actually I think I would rather have this." she said giving it back and pulling out her flask. The Corellian whiskey had a very sharp taste but she hoped it would take the edge off her mood. He sat next to her and smiled. "We will be alright" he said trying to make light of the situation. "Look we have R4." He pointed over to him, as R4 was whistling angrily at having to shock snakes all day. They both laughed and the droid whistled in frustration at them.

23. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Skie sat back and continued to rub her neck. Obi Wan moved and sat behind her. "Let me help you this time" he said as he started to rub her neck. He thought she might resist but she didn't in fact she relaxed and leaned into him as she took another swig of whiskey. He would have to stop himself this time she thought and got a sly little grin. He was confused by her but decided that women would never be his area of expertise. He thought about what Qui Gon would think if he could see him. "Would he be disappointed or would he smile?" the thought was amusing.

24. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Skie fell asleep while Obi Wan was rubbing her neck. He used the force to gently pick her up and lay her inside. He sat outside and meditated he felt out of control and that was something very foreign to him. Technically he hadn't crossed the line but he did seem parked on it and it wouldn't take a lot to make the situation much more complicated. He gave R4 a power boost and told him to shut down and he would watch the camp. He stared at the fire and fought hard not to think of his sleeping companion.
    In the distance Darth Sideous watched and smiled...

25. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Hey guys I am not sure what my new job is going to do to my ability to post. I would like to post everyday but I may get wiped out!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.